Re: Lying Democrats

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 3:37:10 PM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09 12:31 PM, Moderate wrote:
> We know from Comey's testimony that the gang of eight knew on
> March 10th thar Trump was not being investigated, yet the
> Democrats in the gang of eight continued lying about
> it.

Quote and link...

> This fraud
> was such a conspiracy that only after firing Comey did
> the truth come out.
>
> I am not aware of any leaks coming out of the IC since Comey was
> fired except of course Comey's leaks.

But there's so much of which you are not aware...

> The Democrats and the MSM look like fools. Lying fools. Comey
> looks like a crybaby with his hand in the cookie
> jar.
>
> He complains about one on one with Trump, but he initiated that
> format. What a loser.

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 3:37:38 PM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09 12:31 PM, Moderate wrote:
> We know from Comey's testimony that the gang of eight knew on
> March 10th thar Trump was not being investigated, yet the
> Democrats in the gang of eight continued lying about
> it.
>
> This fraud
> was such a conspiracy that only after firing Comey did
> the truth come out.
>
> I am not aware of any leaks coming out of the IC since Comey was
> fired except of course Comey's leaks.
>
> The Democrats and the MSM look like fools. Lying fools. Comey
> looks like a crybaby with his hand in the cookie
> jar.
>
> He complains about one on one with Trump, but he initiated that
> format. What a loser.

Actually, he said under oath that Trump initiated it each time.

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 4:16:22 PM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09 1:10 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> Don't go BK on us. Comey initiated the first one on one meeting.
> He stated that in his testimony yesterday.

If that's true, do you accept that Trump initiated the others, that
Trump asked others to leave the room, including Comey's direct boss,
Jeff Sessions?

B...@onramp.net

Jun 9, 2017, 4:21:28 PM6/9/17
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 14:31:34 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>We know from Comey's testimony that the gang of eight knew on
> March 10th thar Trump was not being investigated, yet the
> Democrats in the gang of eight continued lying about
> it.
>
>This fraudwas such a conspiracy that only after firing Comey did
> the truth come out.
>
>I am not aware of any leaks coming out of the IC since Comey was
> fired except of course Comey's leaks.
>
>The Democrats and the MSM look like fools. Lying fools. Comey
> looks like a crybaby with his hand in the cookie
> jar.
>
>He complains about one on one with Trump, but he initiated that
> format. What a loser.

All of this depends on one thing, who do you believe;

James Comey, a distinguished, educated, and well-respected attorney,
respected by Congress, with an honest, clean record serving as
assistant D.A. for two different federal districts, then as Asst. AG
in the DOJ, and Director of the F.B.I. or

Donald Trump, a well known liar in every area of his personal,
business and short political life?

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 4:23:19 PM6/9/17
Who has acted against the wishes of power from both sides of the aisle...

> Donald Trump, a well known liar in every area of his personal,
> business and short political life?

"I 100% will release my tax returns"

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 4:50:19 PM6/9/17
> I think Trump was simply following Comey's lead. Trump is not a
> bureaucrat.

What lead would that be?

If what Trump had to say to Comey was so normal, why did he ask Sessions
to (and Kushner, I want to say) leave the room when he asked Comey to
let Flynn off?

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 4:51:57 PM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09 1:33 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> What does this have to do with Democrats knowing lying?

Why have you deflected this conversation?

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 4:56:26 PM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09 1:52 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> I think Trump was simply following Comey's lead. Trump is not a
>>> bureaucrat.
>>>

>> What lead would that be?
>
> The lead I just described.

Nope. Comey wanting to brief Trump privately about something very
personal to him is entirely different than Trump wanting to talk about
ongoing investigations of members of his administration.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 9, 2017, 5:03:27 PM6/9/17
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 15:33:38 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>What does this have to do with Democrats knowing lying?

Everything doofus. Think. But it was a good diversion to avoid the
question.

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 7:17:38 PM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09 4:11 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> The lead I just described.
>>
>> Nope. Comey wanting to brief Trump privately about something very
>> personal to him is entirely different than Trump wanting to talk about
>> ongoing investigations of members of his administration.
>
> That is Comey's perspective. Trump wasn't privy to Comey's mindset.

"Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest".

> The FBI Director shuffled everyone out and had a private meeting.
> For all Trump knows that is how Comey wants to meet.

Bullshit.

> That is certainly no indication of something nefarious on Trump's part.

It certainly is.

> By the way since you knew what lead I was talking about it is
> clear you were just being an asshole. Interactions don't occur
> in a vacuum. On Usenet or the Oval Office.

Spare us.

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 8:18:08 PM6/9/17
> Spin it however you want. The facts are that Comey initiated the
> one on one and you are an asshole.

No. Comey had a private meeting with Trump to discuss one very private
matter.

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 9:43:31 PM6/9/17
> The very private matter from Comey's one on one was leaked.
>
> No more leaks since Comey was canned.
>
> Hmmm....

Yet more deflection...

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 10:39:31 PM6/9/17
> You have been doing all the deflection. You are too much of an ass
> to admit Comey initiated the one on one format.

I already admitted it arguendo, but your claim that Trump was "just
following Comey's lead" is based on your apparent ability to read
Trump's mind.

> You deflected Comey's lead.

Alan Baker

Jun 10, 2017, 2:58:37 AM6/10/17
> Not at all. I have been giving Comey the benefit of doubt.
>
> Comey testified he leaked his version of the meeting after he
> learned Trump might have a tape. Why?
>
> Why did he need to get out in front of this? Is his story of
> being fearful of Trump and not wanting to be one on one some sort
> of cover? It makes no sense that a tape of the meeting motivated
> him to get his weird version out there unless....

That addresses in no way what we were just discussing (your claim that
Trump was "just following Comey's lead" on one-on-one meetings).

What a shock to find you clipped all of that out, huh?

B...@onramp.net

Jun 10, 2017, 10:16:30 AM6/10/17
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:36:48 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
>You have been doing all the deflection. You are too much of an ass
> to admit Comey initiated the one on one format.
>
>You deflected Comey's lead.

So you think that if Comey asked for the first meeting all the rest
were on him? That's preposterous, and coming from the biggest ass
here.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 10, 2017, 10:22:47 AM6/10/17
>I did not cut out the part where you agreed Comey initiated the
> one on one.
>
>So why does Comey need to get his version out by nefarious means
> if it agrees with the tape?

He explained that doofus. Refresh your "memory".

http://time.com/4810345/james-comey-testimony-real-time-transcript/

B...@onramp.net

Jun 11, 2017, 10:43:22 AM6/11/17
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 07:13:59 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Refresh yours:
>
>"I woke up in the middle of the night on monday night, because it
> didn't dawn on me originally, that there might be corroboration
> for our conversation, might be a tape, my judgment was I needed
> to get that out into the public square and so I asked a friend of
> mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter."

Like I said, he explained that.

>In the middle of the night he realizes he needs to get his version
> out. That seems like odd behavior. If there is a tape why is
> there a midnight decision to leak what would be on the
> tape?

Read it over and over until you understand it. I guess that might be
never.