Why the polls were such a disaster in 2016

Carbon

May 7, 2017, 10:14:57 PM5/7/17
I didn't know that smart people (e.g. college graduates) were
over-represented in pre-election polling, but the analysis of why the
election results differed from predictions were a late swing towards Trump
(Comey...) in the closing days of the election, and possibly also the result
of substantial numbers of Trump supporters declining to state their voting
preferences to pollsters--I assume out of shame.

Read the rest here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-hillary-clinton-why-polls-wrong-2017-5

John B.

May 8, 2017, 9:12:22 AM5/8/17
There's also the question of land-line phones vs. cell phones.
I'm guessing that college grads are more likely to have
land-line phones than non-college grads. Pollsters don't
call cell phones.

Michael P

May 8, 2017, 3:57:59 PM5/8/17

"Carbon" wrote in message news:oeok4r$qu7$1...@dont-email.me...
The polls were fixed.

Time to get over it, your dumb cunt candidate lost.

See her latest act?

LOL.