Smoke

Dene

Jun 1, 2017, 11:41:06 AM6/1/17
I'm encouraged this morning by this article below and that the GOP is going on the offensive with the credible evidence....that Americans were illegally unmasked and surveiled during the O admin.

Oh by the way...stunning jobs report, but the Elitists and their presstitutes don't care about that. If it leaks, it leads.

Devin Nunes: No credible evidence of Russia-Trump collusion

https://usat.ly/2sgJYoH

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 1:23:05 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:41:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

>I'm encouraged this morning by this article below and that the GOP is going on the offensive with the credible evidence....that Americans were illegally unmasked and surveiled during the O admin.

Bullshit Greg. They are just asking for evidence, It's been checked
before and nothing untoward was found.

>Oh by the way...stunning jobs report, but the Elitists and their presstitutes don't care about that. If it leaks, it leads.

Doesn't come up on Google. Site?

>Devin Nunes: No credible evidence of Russia-Trump collusion

That's not what he said, here's the quote from your site.

" he still believes there isn’t sufficient evidence to link Russia to
Donald Trump’s election".

HE believes, doesn't know. The NSA, FBI and CIA plus many Congressmen
disagree.

I don't think anyone believes that Trump personally had any collusion.
His administration and staff...... probably.

>https://usat.ly/2sgJYoH

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 1:24:52 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 11:24:11 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>Dene <gds...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>The list of people who have repeated stated there is no Russian
> collusion by Trump keeps getting longer. It includes
> Republicans, Democrats and heads of the IC.

I agree. But his administration, staff and lawyer?

MNMikeW

Jun 1, 2017, 1:25:06 PM6/1/17
Moderate wrote:
> Dene<gds...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> The list of people who have repeated stated there is no Russian
> collusion by Trump keeps getting longer. It includes
> Republicans, Democrats and heads of the IC.

Clapper

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 1:50:11 PM6/1/17
Clapper didn't say there was no collusion.

He said he hadn't seen evidence of it BUT that he wouldn't normally see
it anyway.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 1:57:06 PM6/1/17
You mean, Devin the leaker, don't you?

The one who had to recuse himself from the investigation?

So the one who would no longer actually know what evidence has been
presented?

That Devin Nunes?

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 1:57:38 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 9:24 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Dene <gds...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> The list of people who have repeated stated there is no Russian
> collusion by Trump keeps getting longer. It includes
> Republicans, Democrats and heads of the IC.

No one other than a few diehard Republican fanatics has stated
categorically that there has been no collusion, doofus.

Dene

Jun 1, 2017, 2:05:42 PM6/1/17

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/01/private-sector-job-growth-rip-roaring-in-may-adp.html

> >Devin Nunes: No credible evidence of Russia-Trump collusion
>
> That's not what he said, here's the quote from your site.
>
> " he still believes there isn’t sufficient evidence to link Russia to
> Donald Trump’s election".
>
> HE believes, doesn't know. The NSA, FBI and CIA plus many Congressmen
> disagree.

They disagree on the basis of what evidence?

Dene

Jun 1, 2017, 2:07:48 PM6/1/17
It wouldn't surprise me if a campaign lackey had a discussion with Russia about WikiLeaks or sanctions, outside of Trump's knowledge or authorization.

So what! Hardly worth the months of endless speculation and assumptions.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:08:29 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 11:05 AM, Dene wrote:
> On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 9:23:05 AM UTC-8, B...@onramp.net wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:41:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm encouraged this morning by this article below and that the GOP is going on the offensive with the credible evidence....that Americans were illegally unmasked and surveiled during the O admin.
>>>
>> Bullshit Greg. They are just asking for evidence, It's been checked
>> before and nothing untoward was found.
>>
>>> Oh by the way...stunning jobs report, but the Elitists and their presstitutes don't care about that. If it leaks, it leads.
>>
>> Doesn't come up on Google. Site?
>
> http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/01/private-sector-job-growth-rip-roaring-in-may-adp.html
>
>>> Devin Nunes: No credible evidence of Russia-Trump collusion
>>
>> That's not what he said, here's the quote from your site.
>>
>> " he still believes there isn’t sufficient evidence to link Russia to
>> Donald Trump’s election".
>>
>> HE believes, doesn't know. The NSA, FBI and CIA plus many Congressmen
>> disagree.
>
> They disagree on the basis of what evidence?

Evidence they've seen and he has not...

...because he was forced to recuse himself from the investigation.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:12:50 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 11:05 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> Two days ago he said he had not seen any evidence of collusion.

Which is not the same as saying there WAS no collusion.

> He did not add the caveat.

Yes, he certainly did:

'But to say that my statement that was a flat denial of any collusion,
that's not correct. The correct statement is I wasn't aware of that.'

<http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/30/clapper_no_direct_evidence_of_political_collusion_between_the_trump_campaign_and_the_russians.html>

'So I don't know if there was collusion or not. I don't know if there is
evidence of collusion or not, nor should I have in this particular context.'

Get that: 'nor should I have in this particular context.'

<https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/12/15632894/trump-clapper-russia-hearing-no-evidence>

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:13:13 PM6/1/17
Cracks...

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:13:31 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 11:07 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> Nobody other that leftist Bozos have said there was.

Why is there an ongoing investigation, then?

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:15:29 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 11:13 AM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:41:05 -0700 .
>>
>> I don't think anyone believes that Trump personally had any collusion.
>> His administration and staff...... probably.
>>

> What about the people who say it every day and want him impeached
> for it?
>
> The left believes what they want to believe. Lack of evidence has
> nothing to do with it.

What about the FBI?

Why are they continuing this investigation if there's nothing to it?

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:19:39 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 11:15 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> He knows what evidence hasn't been presented.

How would he? He's no longer a part of the investigation (because he's
not to be trusted to act according to his duty to his country) and
hasn't been since April 6.

The man who put party before country is the one create the fake scandal
about unmasking...

...and violating his recusal by doing so.

MNMikeW

Jun 1, 2017, 2:21:13 PM6/1/17

MNMikeW

Jun 1, 2017, 2:22:03 PM6/1/17
Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> Two days ago he said he had not seen any evidence of collusion.
> He did not add the caveat.

The ABC lives in an alternate universe.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:24:23 PM6/1/17
Anything to deflect, eh, Mikey?

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:25:14 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 11:22 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
>> Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> Clapper didn't say there was no collusion.
>>>
>>> He said he hadn't seen evidence of it BUT that he wouldn't normally see
>>> it anyway.
>>>

>> Two days ago he said he had not seen any evidence of collusion.
>> He did not add the caveat.
>
> The ABC lives in an alternate universe.

Everything I said was absolutely true...

...and I demonstrated that with actual quotes.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:34:31 PM6/1/17
> Watch the video from your cite. It does not support your claim.

At which point does it not support it and what is being said?

I produced specifics, now you do the same.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:34:59 PM6/1/17
> How many times do you want me to answer this question? I will
> stick with my original answer.

Once would be great.

What was that original answer and show me a link to the post where you
made it.

Dene

Jun 1, 2017, 3:13:27 PM6/1/17
A lonely one, given that most of his posts---pleas for attn.----go ignored. A RAT's deserved existence.

-hh

Jun 1, 2017, 3:14:31 PM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 2:07:48 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:

> It wouldn't surprise me if a campaign lackey had a discussion
> with Russia about WikiLeaks or sanctions, outside of Trump's
> knowledge or authorization.

Just which "lackey" are you referring to ... Flynn or Pence?

-hh

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:36:25 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 11:05:40 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 9:23:05 AM UTC-8, B...@onramp.net wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:41:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I'm encouraged this morning by this article below and that the GOP is going on the offensive with the credible evidence....that Americans were illegally unmasked and surveiled during the O admin.
>> >
>> Bullshit Greg. They are just asking for evidence, It's been checked
>> before and nothing untoward was found.
>>
>> >Oh by the way...stunning jobs report, but the Elitists and their presstitutes don't care about that. If it leaks, it leads.
>>
>> Doesn't come up on Google. Site?
>
>http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/01/private-sector-job-growth-rip-roaring-in-may-adp.html
>
>> >Devin Nunes: No credible evidence of Russia-Trump collusion
>>
>> That's not what he said, here's the quote from your site.
>>
>> " he still believes there isn’t sufficient evidence to link Russia to
>> Donald Trump’s election".
>>
>> HE believes, doesn't know. The NSA, FBI and CIA plus many Congressmen
>> disagree.
>
>They disagree on the basis of what evidence?

For Christ's sake Greg. Based on the evidence that they have, and you
and I don't. I damned well will believe them.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:39:00 PM6/1/17
That remains to be seen. It may be important in ways that you don't
even think about.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:40:24 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:07:57 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>Nobody other that leftist Bozos have said there was.

Only about Trump himself.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:46:28 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 11:12:45 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
How does your ass feel now Mod. Nailed again.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:48:49 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:13:50 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:41:05 -0700 .
>>
>> I don't think anyone believes that Trump personally had any collusion.
>> His administration and staff...... probably.
>>

>What about the people who say it every day and want him impeached
> for it?

What about them? I want him impeached too, but not for collusion.
General ineptitude.

>The left believes what they want to believe. Lack of evidence has
> nothing to do with it.

So does the right.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:50:09 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:15:03 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>He knows what evidence hasn't been presented.

He says he KNEW. There probably is more now.

Dene

Jun 1, 2017, 3:52:56 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 11:05:40 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 9:23:05 AM UTC-8, B...@onramp.net wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:41:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I'm encouraged this morning by this article below and that the GOP is going on the offensive with the credible evidence....that Americans were illegally unmasked and surveiled during the O admin.
>> >
>> Bullshit Greg. They are just asking for evidence, It's been checked
>> before and nothing untoward was found.
>>
>> >Oh by the way...stunning jobs report, but the Elitists and their presstitutes don't care about that. If it leaks, it leads.
>>
>> Doesn't come up on Google. Site?
>
>http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/01/private-sector-job-growth-rip-roaring-in-may-adp.html
>
>> >Devin Nunes: No credible evidence of Russia-Trump collusion
>>
>> That's not what he said, here's the quote from your site.
>>
>> " he still believes there isn’t sufficient evidence to link Russia to
>> Donald Trump’s election".
>>
>> HE believes, doesn't know. The NSA, FBI and CIA plus many Congressmen
>> disagree.
>
>They disagree on the basis of what evidence?

For Christ's sake Greg. Based on the evidence that they have, and you
and I don't. I damned well will believe them.

We shall see. This affair could easily be another WhiteWater fiasco.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:53:48 PM6/1/17
That should be; Speaking of Obama. But we weren't.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:56:41 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:31:58 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
>How many times do you want me to answer this question? I will
> stick with my original answer.

I don't remember your exact wording of that answer. I just know it
was wrong.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:59:47 PM6/1/17
When are you and Alan going to stop the name calling shit? Don't
either one of you give me the old "I'm just responding" crap. Grow
up, both of you.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 4:07:30 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 14:23:12 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
>I just did. You were wrong. You are always wrong. You always ask
> another question when you can't support your claim. Once again
> your own cite proves you are wrong.

You missed a good chance to show obmutescence.

Dene

Jun 1, 2017, 4:12:58 PM6/1/17
When are you and Alan going to stop the name calling shit? Don't
either one of you give me the old "I'm just responding" crap. Grow
up, both of you.

I'll let up on Baker the day you let up on Moderate.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 4:47:23 PM6/1/17
Everything I've said about him was TO him and vice-versa. Sorta
different than your ad hominems.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 5:26:56 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:57:19 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Another lie. When you 'blocked' me you continued your desperate ways.

Wrong. We have done plenty of the back and forth before and after
that.

There has never been anything desperate about my relationship with
you, only repulsion.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 5:35:11 PM6/1/17
This doesn't look much like you're ignoring me, Greg.

You just can't take the heat coming back...

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 5:37:13 PM6/1/17
> I just did.

No. You did not.

> You were wrong. You are always wrong. You always ask
> another question when you can't support your claim. Once again
> your own cite proves you are wrong.

You've made a claim that there is something unspecified in the video
that rebuts my actual quotes...

...but you won't tell us what it is despite the fact you claim
(implicitly) to know it.

You've now spent considerably more effort avoiding telling us than the
telling would have taken.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 5:38:32 PM6/1/17
So now Whitewater was a "fiasco"...

...but I bet you were all in at the time.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 5:39:12 PM6/1/17
I don't call Greg names, Bobby.

He does enough damage to himself, I don't feel the need.

:-)

Carbon

Jun 1, 2017, 6:30:19 PM6/1/17
On 06/01/2017 11:41 AM, Dene wrote:

> I'm encouraged this morning by this article below and that the GOP is going on the offensive with the credible evidence....that Americans were illegally unmasked and surveiled during the O admin.
>
> Oh by the way...stunning jobs report, but the Elitists and their presstitutes don't care about that. If it leaks, it leads.
>
> Devin Nunes: No credible evidence of Russia-Trump collusion
>
> https://usat.ly/2sgJYoH

Devin Nunes is nearly as dumb as Donald Trump.

Carbon

Jun 1, 2017, 6:32:19 PM6/1/17
On 06/01/2017 02:22 PM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
>> Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> Clapper didn't say there was no collusion.
>>>
>>> He said he hadn't seen evidence of it BUT that he wouldn't normally see
>>> it anyway.
>>
>> Two days ago he said he had not seen any evidence of collusion.
>> He did not add the caveat.
>
> The ABC lives in an alternate universe.

From you, most definitely.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 7:06:57 PM6/1/17
And at least as untrustworthy.

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 8:30:52 PM6/1/17
> I did. Your claim was false and this is the third time I have told you.

No. You did not.

And that's why you've now snipped all earlier conversation.

> If you paid attention to YOUR cites you would know.
>
> Why do you require such pampering? Why can't you think?

Again.

Another post where you avoiding stating what you claim is there.

What's that make now: three?

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 9:08:17 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 19:23:08 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
>I did. Your claim was false and this is the third time I have told you.

No you haven't, and you won't for the simplest of reasons.

>If you paid attention to YOUR cites you would know.
>
>Why do you require such pampering? Why can't you think?

I'd suggest that you tell him how, but then you'd have to know.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 9:15:55 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 19:25:19 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
>We don't have a relationship. You are just a fucking whiny liar.

Try to comprehend what I wrote. Repulsion is the relationship I have
with you.

I don't lie. I don't whine. I just burst your weak-assed bubbles of
thought as often as I see them.

Again you missed a good chance for obmutescence.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 9:17:57 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 17:30:50 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
No, dozens.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 10:26:13 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 20:21:41 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
>You can't comprehend the obvious.

I comprehend your lack of education.

>You lie like everyone else breaths.

I don't know anyone who breaths.

Dene

Jun 2, 2017, 11:30:23 PM6/2/17
different than your ad hominem.

Sorta. My way of dealing with the RAT leaves me in complete control. I don't feed him...merely ridicule him from time to time. Since all he cares about is the argument, he gets nothing from me. Very freeing decision I made a few months ago.

I think Moderate enjoys jabbing you. Your decision.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 3, 2017, 11:03:09 AM6/3/17
I can only judge someone on what they show. With Moderate it's always
his ass. I enjoy pointing that out.

Dene

Jun 3, 2017, 11:48:47 AM6/3/17

I can only judge someone on what they show. With Moderate it's always
his ass. I enjoy pointing that out.

Then by all means carry on. The primary purpose of RSG is entertainment. Personally I'm amused every time the RAT vainly tries to get me to respond. I'm convinced he hates having his troll bait dangle in the wind.

MNMikeW

Jun 5, 2017, 10:28:38 AM6/5/17
F off hypocrite.

B...@onramp.net