100 Days

Skip to the first unread message

John B.

25 Apr 2017, 14:07:1225/04/2017
During the campaign, Trump talked repeatedly about his
"100-day plan for making American Great Again." Now that
his 100 days are almost up, he says it was someone else who
came up with the whole 100-days thing and that it's a
ridiculous standard by which to judge a president.

Dene

25 Apr 2017, 14:50:3825/04/2017
It is a ridiculous standard, when compared to FDR, who was practically a
dictator. But...Trump did set himself up with the 100 day standard.

I think his supporters and independents understand the gridlock and will
give him more time. It was interesting to hear an objective commentator
go over previous president's 100 days. Not one had a major piece of
legislation until June at the earliest. I think Trump will get
Healthcare and impress most Americans with a solid tax bill proposal.

Carbon

25 Apr 2017, 20:41:4225/04/2017
Par for the course for this clown.

Alan Baker

26 Apr 2017, 13:17:4426/04/2017
On 2017-04-26 3:46 AM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> What has Hillary done in her first 100 days?
>
> Bwaahaahaa!!!
>
> We are so fortunate this crook is sitting on her thumbs. What a
> classless loser.

Wow.

You're really quite butthurt by her, aren't you?

:-)

John B.

26 Apr 2017, 15:43:0826/04/2017
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 1:17:44 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2017-04-26 3:46 AM, Moderate wrote:
> > "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >> During the campaign, Trump talked repeatedly about his
> >> "100-day plan for making American Great Again." Now that
> >> his 100 days are almost up, he says it was someone else who
> >> came up with the whole 100-days thing and that it's a
> >> ridiculous standard by which to judge a president.
> >>

> > What has Hillary done in her first 100 days?
> >
> > Bwaahaahaa!!!
> >
> > We are so fortunate this crook is sitting on her thumbs. What a
> > classless loser.

Crook? And Trump is what, a paragon of honesty and probity?
How many times has Hillary been sued for fraud? How many contractors
has she stiffed?

Carbon

26 Apr 2017, 16:03:5326/04/2017
immoderate has no idea what the words paragon and probity mean so they
must be fake. And even an idiot knows the plural of contractor is
contractor's.

Alan Baker

26 Apr 2017, 17:58:2026/04/2017
On 2017-04-26 1:07 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>> Crook? And Trump is what, a paragon of honesty and probity?
>> How many times has Hillary been sued for fraud? How many contractors
>> has she stiffed?
>>

> She and Bill settled a lawsuit for $850,000.

You are incorrect. Bill Clinton got sued. Hillary wasn't involved.

Next!

Bob...@onramp.net

26 Apr 2017, 18:12:5726/04/2017
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:03:11 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>Not anymore! :-) :-) :-)

Bullshit!!! She's got your butt raw, otherwise you wouldn't bring her
name up.

Bob...@onramp.net

26 Apr 2017, 18:22:0026/04/2017
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 17:18:38 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Yo are such an idiot.

Yo? I can spell and you can't. Anyone that nails your ass is an
idiot? That's a bunch.

Bob...@onramp.net

26 Apr 2017, 20:32:4526/04/2017
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 17:36:39 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>Nobody nails my ass.

You're so stupid that you don't see it. Everyone here does.