Now What?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 9, 2017, 12:00:07 PM8/9/17
THE red line has been drawn and crossed already. What the hell was
Trump thinking? Military experts have called it a blunder and doubt
that it was vetted with any of the current Joint Chiefs of Staff, or
even John Kelly. Of course the White house is pushing that back with
no specifics.

Now that Kim-Jong-un has defied him by threatening Guam in less than a
day how does Trump de-escalate the rhetoric?
Tillerson says "Americans should sleep well" though. With two insane
world leaders threatening nuclear war?

Our resident nut job will try to make comparisons of this to Obama and
be laughed at now.

Alan Baker

Aug 9, 2017, 1:37:45 PM8/9/17
I can't believe the insanity of this hasn't gotten more attention.

Trump is the only president that's ever made me afraid that nuclear
weapons might actually be used.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 9, 2017, 5:34:21 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:37:41 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2017-08-09 9:00 AM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
>> THE red line has been drawn and crossed already. What the hell was
>> Trump thinking? Military experts have called it a blunder and doubt
>> that it was vetted with any of the current Joint Chiefs of Staff, or
>> even John Kelly. Of course the White house is pushing that back with
>> no specifics.
>>
>> Now that Kim-Jong-un has defied him by threatening Guam in less than a
>> day how does Trump de-escalate the rhetoric?
>> Tillerson says "Americans should sleep well" though. With two insane
>> world leaders threatening nuclear war?
>>
>> Our resident nut job will try to make comparisons of this to Obama and
>> be laughed at now.
>>

>I can't believe the insanity of this hasn't gotten more attention.

Only at RSG. It's all over the Media.

>Trump is the only president that's ever made me afraid that nuclear
>weapons might actually be used.

Tillerson says to sleep well.

Dene

Aug 9, 2017, 5:36:51 PM8/9/17
How about giving us a good laugh and telling us your solutions?
Let me guess. Kick the can down the road like your hero did.

John B.

Aug 9, 2017, 6:09:54 PM8/9/17
What are your solutions, Greg? To use the same kind of language
toward Kim that he uses toward us? Exactly what does that solve.
And by the way, Obama didn't kick and can down any road.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 9, 2017, 7:06:36 PM8/9/17
Unlike your butt buddy I realize that this is something beyond my
experience. I wouldn't dare make a suggestion for that reason alone.

Obama didn't start a nuclear war. That would be a good idea for
Trump....if he had a working brain.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 9, 2017, 7:14:58 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:06:07 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>Dene <gds...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>It is worse than kicking a can.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/ya5qsqxx

Dumb strikes again. He wasn't referring to Clinton.
Whoosh......

Dene

Aug 9, 2017, 7:36:30 PM8/9/17

Unlike your butt buddy I realize that this is something beyond my
experience. I wouldn't dare make a suggestion for that reason alone.

Obama didn't start a nuclear war. That would be a good idea for
Trump....if he had a working brain.

So...no solutions. Just criticism. Shocker.

Think about this. Un doesn't care about his people. Only his regime. If he becomes convinced that he will not survive a nuclear attack, then he might think twice about starting one.
The worst mistake Trump can make is be as weak as Obama was with Assad.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 9, 2017, 8:56:00 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:36:28 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

>Unlike your butt buddy I realize that this is something beyond my
>experience. I wouldn't dare make a suggestion for that reason alone.
>
>Obama didn't start a nuclear war. That would be a good idea for
>Trump....if he had a working brain.
>
>So...no solutions. Just criticism. Shocker.

Who do you think you are? I wouldn't ask you for a solution because I
know that you don't have the background or knowledge. Why do you ask
anyone here for a solution?

>Think about this. Un doesn't care about his people. Only his regime. If he becomes convinced that he will not survive a nuclear attack, then he might think twice about starting one.
>The worst mistake Trump can make is be as weak as Obama was with Assad.

Obama didn't make a mistake with Assad. You just hate him.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 9, 2017, 9:06:28 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:49:51 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>"Butt buddy?" The racist, homophobic left.

That didn't enter my mind but it was the first thing you thought.
Hmmmmm.

michae...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 9:35:14 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 5:36:51 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
Perhaps if Trump begged...like Shit Stain does.

michae...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 9:36:19 PM8/9/17
Sorry. You are trying to rationalize with Assholes.

Do these Freaks really believe the bullshit they are spouting?

michae...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 9:44:00 PM8/9/17
Yes, you were born to be scared.

Then it would be best if you offed yourself, Shit Stain.

Can I send you a gun?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 9, 2017, 10:16:07 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 20:19:17 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
>Liar

LOL. Now you have esp? Make some more prognostications for us Dumbo.
(First you'll have to look the word up in a dictionary)

Dene

Aug 9, 2017, 11:07:21 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:36:28 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

>Unlike your butt buddy I realize that this is something beyond my
>experience. I wouldn't dare make a suggestion for that reason alone.
>
>Obama didn't start a nuclear war. That would be a good idea for
>Trump....if he had a working brain.
>
>So...no solutions. Just criticism. Shocker.

Who do you think you are? I wouldn't ask you for a solution because I
know that you don't have the background or knowledge. Why do you ask
anyone here for a solution?

Yet you criticize those in the know....

>Think about this. Un doesn't care about his people. Only his regime. If he becomes convinced that he will not survive a nuclear attack, then he might think twice about starting one.
>The worst mistake Trump can make is be as weak as Obama was with Assad.

Obama didn't make a mistake with Assad. You just hate him.

Apparently you don't remember the red line, which led to a 2nd chemical attack. Fortunately we don't have an an empty suit POTUS this time around.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 10, 2017, 12:39:20 AM8/10/17
No surpirse that you don't have a problem with public escalation via
Twitter trolling rather than attempting diplomacy.

Let's hope there are level heads around Trump who will rein him in
before he gets someone killed because he can't control his ego.

You don't need to know the solution to know that Trump humiliating the
US and NK is not it.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 10, 2017, 12:44:34 AM8/10/17
Dene wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:36:28 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Unlike your butt buddy I realize that this is something beyond my
> > experience. I wouldn't dare make a suggestion for that reason
> > alone.
> >
> > Obama didn't start a nuclear war. That would be a good idea for
> > Trump....if he had a working brain.
> >
> > So...no solutions. Just criticism. Shocker.
>
> Who do you think you are? I wouldn't ask you for a solution because
> I know that you don't have the background or knowledge. Why do you
> ask anyone here for a solution?
>
> Yet you criticize those in the know....

YFI

No, really, you are outdoing yourself with a level of inanity I'm not
sure you have demonstrated previously.

Have family or friend(s) suggested you see a doctor lately.

You have no solutions Greg. Did that ever stop you criticising
obviously bad decisions.

I have the solution. Kick Trump out and get soimeone in who is
competent.

You can't argue with that.

Alan Baker

Aug 10, 2017, 3:27:50 AM8/10/17
On 2017-08-09 4:06 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Dene <gds...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>>
> It is worse than kicking a can.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ya5qsqxx

How does an article that doesn't even mention Obama support your claim?

Alan Baker

Aug 10, 2017, 3:29:30 AM8/10/17
On 2017-08-09 8:07 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:36:28 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>> Unlike your butt buddy I realize that this is something beyond my
>> experience. I wouldn't dare make a suggestion for that reason alone.
>>
>> Obama didn't start a nuclear war. That would be a good idea for
>> Trump....if he had a working brain.
>>
>> So...no solutions. Just criticism. Shocker.
>
> Who do you think you are? I wouldn't ask you for a solution because I
> know that you don't have the background or knowledge. Why do you ask
> anyone here for a solution?
>
> Yet you criticize those in the know....

There is literally no evidence the Trump is "in the know" about ANYTHING.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 10, 2017, 9:51:55 AM8/10/17
You've lost your mind.

John B.

Aug 10, 2017, 9:52:57 AM8/10/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 7:36:30 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
His family name is Kim, not Un. There is not simple solution to
the NK problem. Kim already knows what will happen if he launches
a nuclear weapon at SK or the US. What he wants is recognition
and money. He wants to make Trump talk to him face-to-face and
Trump is just stupid enough to do it.

John B.

Aug 10, 2017, 9:54:16 AM8/10/17
No, we have a dangerous, unhinged idiot.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 10, 2017, 10:02:06 AM8/10/17
>What do you mean by Hmmmmmm?

Surely you jest.

>Tell us what butt buddy means to you. Elaborate as much as you like.

Simple. Good friends or admiration. Do you actually think that I
could put Greg and Trump into any other situation? Nutso!!

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 10:13:13 AM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 09:07:21 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Trump got China to tell Kim he is on his own.

LOL.That really slowed Kim down didn't it? Trump is still depending
on China to quell N. Korea.

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 11:56:13 AM8/11/17
On 2017-08-11 6:52 AM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> Obama wrote an executive order for NK sanctions. Trump got a 15-0
> vote in UN Security Council for sanctions.

Trump didn't "get" that vote, doofus.

John B.

Aug 11, 2017, 11:57:54 AM8/11/17
China didn't tell Kim anything of the sort.

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 2:50:17 PM8/11/17
On 2017-08-11 11:44 AM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> https://tinyurl.com/y8hm5luo

As usual, you provide a link with no quoted text supporting your point.

So quote the text you claim supports your point.

Because I read this from there:

'If the US and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the
North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean
Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so.'

That doesn't sound like they told Kim he's "on his own", does it?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 2:51:03 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:44:24 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>https://tinyurl.com/y8hm5luo

Your cite shows that China will not back the U.S. no matter what. So
how is that something you should be proud of Trump for?

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 3:29:28 PM8/11/17
On 2017-08-11 12:25 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> That hasn't changed in over 70 years.
>
> This is the first time I ever heard China say they would not back
> up Kim's aggression.

That's not what they said.

> Trump was able to get China and Russia to vote for sanctions. I
> can't remember when that happened previously.
>
> Leadership. Like a breath of fresh air.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 3:56:58 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:25:26 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>That hasn't changed in over 70 years.
>
>This is the first time I ever heard China say they would not back
> up Kim's aggression.
>
>Trump was able to get China and Russia to vote for sanctions. I
> can't remember when that happened previously.
>
>Leadership. Like a breath of fresh air.

LOL. You need therapy.

David Laville

Aug 11, 2017, 4:21:12 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:02:19 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>More therapy.
>
>https://tinyurl.com/y8vu8nbg
>
>Kim shut off communication with Obama. Kim knew Obama was an amateur.

Kim Jong-un is only testing the water to see if he's dealing with
another Obama. It's estimated North Korea has 13-30 nuclear warheads
and is working on a way to deliver them. The United States has 6,800
of which 1,800 is ready to be deployed on command with GPS accuracy.

Kim Jong-un knows the fate of his country if he does something stupid.

David Laville

Aug 11, 2017, 4:21:52 PM8/11/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 04:35:05 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
<dumb.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You don't need to know the solution to know that Trump humiliating the
>US and NK is not it.

Another liberal imbecile. Let me see if I understand your asinine
liberal logic;

North Korea started this shit with missile test and threatening to
shoot missiles at Guam. Not a word from you snowflakes.

Trump threatens to respond with fire and fury if they do and he's the
one you consider dangerous with a nuclear weapon and humiliating the
U.S.?

This is what happens when you're an idiot drone who repeats what your
left wing religion tells you to repeat. Sorry snowflake but your
ignorance and childish thought process is what's humiliating to the
U.S.

David Laville

Aug 11, 2017, 4:22:07 PM8/11/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:54:14 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Apparently you don't remember the red line, which led to a 2nd chemical attack. Fortunately we don't have an an empty suit POTUS this time around.
>
>No, we have a dangerous, unhinged idiot.

What logic! Kim Jong-un threatens to shoot unprovoked missiles at a
U.S. territory but Trump is the dangerous, unhinged idiot.

Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite for liberalism.

David Laville

Aug 11, 2017, 4:22:19 PM8/11/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 09:02:03 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>Tell us what butt buddy means to you. Elaborate as much as you like.
>
>Simple. Good friends or admiration. Do you actually think that I
>could put Greg and Trump into any other situation? Nutso!!

So in public, do you introduce your good friends as your "butt buddy"?

Just curious.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 4:27:23 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:02:19 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>More therapy.
>
>https://tinyurl.com/y8vu8nbg
>
>Kim shut off communication with Obama. Kim knew Obama was an amateur.
Does that mean hat you think Kim is a professional? You're a fucking
idiot. Kim and Trump are the same, megalomaniacs. They aren't
communicating at all.

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 4:33:50 PM8/11/17
On 2017-08-11 1:21 PM, David Laville wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 04:35:05 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
> <dumb.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> You don't need to know the solution to know that Trump humiliating the
>> US and NK is not it.
>
> Another liberal imbecile. Let me see if I understand your asinine
> liberal logic;
>
> North Korea started this shit with missile test and threatening to
> shoot missiles at Guam. Not a word from you snowflakes.

No. Trump was popping off on North Korea long before they threatened Guam.

> Trump threatens to respond with fire and fury if they do and he's the
> one you consider dangerous with a nuclear weapon and humiliating the
> U.S.?

You have your events out of order.

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 4:35:13 PM8/11/17
On 2017-08-11 1:02 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:25:26 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> <nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>>> That hasn't changed in over 70 years.
>>>
>>> This is the first time I ever heard China say they would not back
>>> up Kim's aggression.
>>>
>>> Trump was able to get China and Russia to vote for sanctions. I
>>> can't remember when that happened previously.
>>>
>>> Leadership. Like a breath of fresh air.
>>
>> LOL. You need therapy.
>>

> More therapy.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/y8vu8nbg
>
> Kim shut off communication with Obama. Kim knew Obama was an amateur.

So then according to your "analysis" we can shortly expect NK to shut
off communication again...

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 4:35:53 PM8/11/17
On 2017-08-11 1:21 PM, David Laville wrote:
And what of the fate of us all if the guidance system on just ONE
missile results in it hitting... ...China?

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 4:36:33 PM8/11/17
On 2017-08-11 1:22 PM, David Laville wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:54:14 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Apparently you don't remember the red line, which led to a 2nd chemical attack. Fortunately we don't have an an empty suit POTUS this time around.
>>
>> No, we have a dangerous, unhinged idiot.
>
> What logic! Kim Jong-un threatens to shoot unprovoked missiles at a
> U.S. territory but Trump is the dangerous, unhinged idiot.

Jong-un did that AFTER Trump started threatening North Korea...

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 4:38:14 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:22:07 -0500, David Laville
<dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:54:14 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
><john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Apparently you don't remember the red line, which led to a 2nd chemical attack. Fortunately we don't have an an empty suit POTUS this time around.
>>
>>No, we have a dangerous, unhinged idiot.
>
>What logic! Kim Jong-un threatens to shoot unprovoked missiles at a
>U.S. territory but Trump is the dangerous, unhinged idiot.

They're both dangerous unhinged idiots.

>Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite for liberalism.
What's the prerequisite for your idiocy?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 4:40:04 PM8/11/17
What I do is none of your fucking business. Does that satisfy your
curiosity?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 4:47:56 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:43:44 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>No it means what the cite states.

The site was a non sequitur. It stated nothing about amateurism.
Stay on topic.

>Stop calling me an idiot every time you can't understand
> something. I am not your butt buddy.

No you aren't, but you are an idiot and unfortunate for you I do
understand everything you say.

MNMikeW

Aug 11, 2017, 4:49:55 PM8/11/17
OWNED!

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 4:50:16 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:46:15 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Your butt buddies are a touchy subject for you.

A touching subject for me is when someone asks me a personal question
that's none of their business. You should know that by now.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 4:51:13 PM8/11/17
Nah, I don't own anyone.

Dene

Aug 11, 2017, 5:01:47 PM8/11/17
Bingo!

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 5:24:34 PM8/11/17
> No it means what the cite states.

What does the cite state?

Why won't you say it?

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2017, 5:26:08 PM8/11/17
And to hell with what might go wrong...

...because nuclear weapons aren't that serious.

Let me lay out a scenario for you.

1. North Korea fires a nuke at Guam.

2. The US responds with a huge (conventional) bombardment of North
Korea, but fails to take out all their nuclear missiles.

Now what happens?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 6:39:05 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:01:45 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
Trump obviously doesn't.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 6:43:46 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 17:00:29 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Everyone owns you.

LOL. This from one who has had his ass kicked by the majority of this
list. No one owns me.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 11, 2017, 7:05:24 PM8/11/17
David Laville wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 04:35:05 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
> <dumb.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > You don't need to know the solution to know that Trump humiliating
> > the US and NK is not it.
>
> Another liberal imbecile.

Another stupid ad hominen. Left or right is not important here. If you
think the right all think Trump is doing a wonderful job of
representing the Us you are an even bigger fuckwit than you first
appear.

> Let me see if I understand your asinine
> liberal logic;

Of course you don't understand. If you understood you wouldn't be
making half-witted responses.

> North Korea started this shit with missile test and threatening to
> shoot missiles at Guam. Not a word from you snowflakes.

Who is "you snowflakes", shit for brains?

> Trump threatens to respond with fire and fury

What does that even mean? What a ridiculous thing to threaten. It's
meaningless at best; at worst he is a madman threatening the lives of
millions of innocent people.

> if they do and he's the
> one you consider dangerous with a nuclear weapon and humiliating the
> U.S.?

Yup. Except, of course he and you are the snowflakes. Getting your
delicate knickers in a twist and mouthing off instead of taking an
intelligent approach to what has to potential to escalate into
something fatal.

> This is what happens when you're an idiot drone who repeats what your
> left wing religion tells you to repeat. Sorry snowflake but your
> ignorance and childish thought process is what's humiliating to the
> U.S.

Sorry, but you don't know me at all. You make an idiot of yourself with
vapid comments like the above based on thin air thinking. Liker Trump,
you engage your mouth before your brain has warmed up.

You are clueless neanderthal if you are impressed by Trumps schoolyard
rhetoric.

The more he says the more he looks like a mouthy child. How do you
think that plays in NK? Perfect for thier proganda machine.

Of course he is humiliating the US. Normally the world would expect to
see a statesman with and intelligent measured response.

KJu is spitting in his face and he reacts to the provocation with empty
bluster and all the dignity of a snotty nosed fat kid with his shirt
hanging out.

Where are your statesmen and why aren't they being heard? Have you none?

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

Dene

Aug 11, 2017, 8:07:26 PM8/11/17
So when KJU threatens Guam, what should Trump do, according to the brilliant armchair strategist from Texas?

John B.

Aug 11, 2017, 9:02:40 PM8/11/17
He shouldn't do anything. What would you do if you were president?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 9:07:00 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 17:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>So when KJU threatens Guam, what should Trump do, according to the brilliant armchair strategist from Texas?

Again Greg, I'm not as well versed on foreign relations as you think
you are. So don't ask me. It would also behoove you to stop the
childish terms. It doesn't serve you well.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 9:18:00 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 18:02:39 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>He shouldn't do anything. What would you do if you were president?

From his usual stance I'd say that he would escalate the situation by
threats that he couldn't carry out. Just like Trump. Every time he
says that a threat from NK will bring retaliation....they do and he
doesn't.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 11, 2017, 9:56:57 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 20:25:35 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>That never stops you from putting your foot in your mouth.

This from someone who is a world class sysyphean . Keep trying.

-hh

Aug 11, 2017, 10:00:13 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 8:07:26 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> So when KJU threatens Guam, what should Trump do, according to
> the brilliant armchair strategist from Texas?

Well, I'm not from Texas, but I do have some thoughts on the matter.

But before I mention a few ... where's Greg's strategic perspective been codified?

-hh

Alan Baker

Aug 12, 2017, 1:02:40 AM8/12/17
On 2017-08-11 5:07 PM, Dene wrote:
> So when KJU threatens Guam, what should Trump do, according to the brilliant armchair strategist from Texas?

You have the order wrong, Greg.

Trump threatened NK BEFORE they threatened Guam.

Alan Baker

Aug 12, 2017, 1:03:30 AM8/12/17
On 2017-08-11 6:24 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> He shouldn't do anything. What would you do if you were president?
>>

> Doing nothing is how we got to where we are.

You mean peace and prosperity?

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 12, 2017, 1:08:05 AM8/12/17
David Laville wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:54:14 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Apparently you don't remember the red line, which led to a 2nd
> chemical attack. Fortunately we don't have an an empty suit POTUS
> this time around.
> >
> > No, we have a dangerous, unhinged idiot.
>
> What logic! Kim Jong-un threatens to shoot unprovoked missiles at a
> U.S. territory but Trump is the dangerous, unhinged idiot.

Why the "but"? It's not like either of them are worthy of their
positions.

> Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite for liberalism.

Obviously you think a race to the top of the "dangerous unhinged idiot"
tree is something to be proud of in your chosen leader.

Take for instance...

Donald J. Trump? @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
Military solutions are now fully in place,locked and loaded,should
North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!

You think there is a military solution? Like Bush's solution to the
terrorist problem by invading Iraq? How did that work? How many
millions of innocents died for his ratings? "We have a plan" seems a
common republican lie.

Of course there are those who have long been saying that only a war
could save Trump. It should not surprise us that he puts himself before
the many millions of lives he could affect.

I fully expect that other more rational people will dig him out of the
hole he is making and he will try to take credit with his juvenile
tough talk.

Not a day goes by when he doesn't both take credit for the work of
others and blames others for his underachievment.

Let's look at a couple of recent ones.

"Donald J. Trump? @realDonaldTrump Aug 9
My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear
arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before....

(FFS your educationally challenged President can't even use elipses...)

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that if this happened it
could not have done based on an order just a few months ago.

Another lie that the Trumpets suck up.

Then there is this.

Donald J. Trump? @realDonaldTrump Aug 10
Can you believe that Mitch McConnell, who has screamed Repeal &
Replace for 7 years, couldn't get it done. Must Repeal & Replace
ObamaCare!

Trump promised you replacemnet healthcare fulfilling criteria on cover
and price that no one would complain about. He has failed to put
anything like that up for a vote. He made the promise and now blames
others for not passing some other shit that does not come close to what
he promised.

He is the one who claimed they had "so many unbelievable alternatives".
What he failed to tell you was that it was unbelievable how little of
his promises they would fulfill. He has failed...

...now his failure is ALL on other people.

It's as if he were made President by the Make a Wish Foundation and now
that's how he thinks it all works. He just wishes things to happen...
and you Trumpets cross your little fingers.

Predsident Trump. President of small penised Americans everywhere.
Crikey he even tried to get rid of Transgenders in the army because the
thought of a woman with a bigger dick than him was too much.

Well let's see where your wishful thinking gets you.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 12, 2017, 1:24:09 AM8/12/17
Dene wrote:

> So when KJU threatens Guam, what should Trump do, according to the
> brilliant armchair strategist from Texas?

Well he shouldn't ask someone who replies to one person with a question
for another. That kind of limited intelligence isn't going to get him
anywhere. Who is your question for?

As for me. I think Trump should shut his fat face and leave off the
reality show type improv until he has taken advice from more rational
members of his staff.

He should them compose a response that at least appears rational and
thought out. Unless you start by understanding why KJu is doing what he
is doing you cannot hope to counter effectively.

A chess game is not won by only reacting to the oponents last move.

You can't out crazy a dictator like KJu with lies and bluster. It just
makes Trump look weak minded...

...well to all but his adoring Trumpets.

KJu has been deliberately antagonistic and Trump is walking straight
into it.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 12, 2017, 2:22:30 PM8/12/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:56:32 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>David Laville <dlav...@bellsouth.net> Wrote in message:

>>>Simple. Good friends or admiration. Do you actually think that I
>>>could put Greg and Trump into any other situation? Nutso!!
>>
>> So in public, do you introduce your good friends as your "butt buddy"?
>>
>> Just curious.
>>

>He uses it to describe people he doesn't like, but I am sure his
> butt buddies are fond of the term.

you never learn.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 12, 2017, 5:03:29 PM8/12/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:50:44 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>I learned you are a butt buddy.

Like I said. You never learn. You'll die an idiot.

John B.

Aug 12, 2017, 6:11:03 PM8/12/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 4:22:07 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:54:14 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Apparently you don't remember the red line, which led to a 2nd chemical attack. Fortunately we don't have an an empty suit POTUS this time around.
> >
> >No, we have a dangerous, unhinged idiot.
>
> What logic! Kim Jong-un threatens to shoot unprovoked missiles at a
> U.S. territory but Trump is the dangerous, unhinged idiot.
>
> Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite for liberalism.

They are both dangerous, unhinged idiots. As you would be
if you weren't such a nebbish.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 12, 2017, 7:06:19 PM8/12/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 17:49:03 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>I learned that you and your friends arebutt buddies. That does
> sound idiotic, but according to you it is not.

Sigh. There's just no way to get through to a simple minded twit like
you. Go away.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 15, 2017, 11:02:44 AM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 05:05:39 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> THE red line has been drawn and crossed already. What the hell was
>> Trump thinking? Military experts have called it a blunder and doubt
>> that it was vetted with any of the current Joint Chiefs of Staff, or
>> even John Kelly. Of course the White house is pushing that back with
>> no specifics.
>>
>> Now that Kim-Jong-un has defied him by threatening Guam in less than a
>> day how does Trump de-escalate the rhetoric?
>> Tillerson says "Americans should sleep well" though. With two insane
>> world leaders threatening nuclear war?
>>
>> Our resident nut job will try to make comparisons of this to Obama and
>> be laughed at now.
>>

>Kim was backed down by President Trump. Such a breath of fresh air
> to have a President who doesn't bow down to every shit hole
> Despot who pops off.

As I predicted. You make an ass of yourself and are being laughed at.
Kim was backed down?? You're FOS.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 15, 2017, 3:43:19 PM8/15/17
>That would be you butt buddy.

LOL. You don't know how dumb you are. Kim was backed down.
Ridiculous.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 15, 2017, 3:51:48 PM8/15/17
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 14:08:58 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>You Kruger-Dunning on full display.

Your third grade English is showing. If you can't spell "Your" then
it is odds on that you had to look up Kruger Dunning, but the correct
name of the effect is Dunning-Krueger.

>http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/north-korea-backs-down-from-threat-t
>o-bomb-guam-but-will-strike-if-the-yankees-persist-6852662/

LOL. This after several days of his threats AFTER Trump's "red line"
You just can't win an argument with ineptitude.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 16, 2017, 5:21:44 AM8/16/17
B...@Onramp.net wrote:

> > You Kruger-Dunning on full display.
>
> Your third grade English is showing. If you can't spell "Your" then
> it is odds on that you had to look up Kruger Dunning, but the correct
> name of the effect is Dunning-Krueger.

He's like a dumbass dog who's been given a bone. He doesn't know
whether to chew, bury it or sit on it... but he ain't gonna give it up.

David Laville

Aug 17, 2017, 7:59:47 PM8/17/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:38:11 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>>No, we have a dangerous, unhinged idiot.
>>
>>What logic! Kim Jong-un threatens to shoot unprovoked missiles at a
>>U.S. territory but Trump is the dangerous, unhinged idiot.
>
>They're both dangerous unhinged idiots.
>>
>>Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite for liberalism.

>What's the prerequisite for your idiocy?

Sorry you consider pointing out facts to be the sign of an idiot.

More evidence liberalism is a mental disorder.

David Laville

Aug 17, 2017, 8:02:21 PM8/17/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:40:01 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:22:20 -0500, David Laville
><dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>>>Simple. Good friends or admiration. Do you actually think that I
>>>could put Greg and Trump into any other situation? Nutso!!
>>
>>So in public, do you introduce your good friends as your "butt buddy"?
>>
>>Just curious.
>
>What I do is none of your fucking business. Does that satisfy your
>curiosity?

LOL! So what you do in your private life is none of my business but
what Trump does in his private life is every bodies business.

Gotcha!

David Laville

Aug 17, 2017, 8:04:06 PM8/17/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:50:14 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:46:15 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
><nos...@noemail.com> wrote:
>
>>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:

>>> What I do is none of your fucking business. Does that satisfy your
>>> curiosity?
>>>

>>Your butt buddies are a touchy subject for you.
>
>A touching subject for me is when someone asks me a personal question
>that's none of their business. You should know that by now.

Bullshit. It was a chickenshit answer to avoid the question because I
used your own words to make you look like a horses ass.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 17, 2017, 9:47:08 PM8/17/17
I guess that you're referring to Greg's quote about Obama and Syria.
Read this and see if it'll get through your concrete brain.
It explains in full what Obama did and why...plus the fact that at the
time Trump agreed with him.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/04/trumps-line-syria/

>More evidence liberalism is a mental disorder.

Your are the evidence of mental deficiency.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 17, 2017, 9:50:38 PM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:02:20 -0500, David Laville
<dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:40:01 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:22:20 -0500, David Laville
>><dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>>>So in public, do you introduce your good friends as your "butt buddy"?
>>>
>>>Just curious.
>>
>>What I do is none of your fucking business. Does that satisfy your
>>curiosity?
>
>LOL! So what you do in your private life is none of my business but
>what Trump does in his private life is every bodies business.

Absolutely. It wasn't before he became POTUS, but it is everybody's
business now.

>Gotcha!

Give a Gotcha now. If you understand English.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 17, 2017, 10:03:51 PM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:03:57 -0500, David Laville
<dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:50:14 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:46:15 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>><nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>>>Your butt buddies are a touchy subject for you.
>>
>>A touching subject for me is when someone asks me a personal question
>>that's none of their business. You should know that by now.
>
>Bullshit. It was a chickenshit answer to avoid the question because I
>used your own words to make you look like a horses ass.

LOL. You're the horses' ass and there was no question involved.

You just drop by once in a while spewing your misspelled idiocy and
think you have made some sense. In fact you just look like the
egotistical, high school educated prick that you've always been. You
say that you don't take any political side and then have the stupidity
to belie that with every post. Every one of them has the idiotic
statement about liberalism being a disease, which in itself is asshole
dumb. Do yourself, and most of us here a favor and just go away.

Alan Baker

Aug 18, 2017, 2:29:59 AM8/18/17
When someone admits to sexual assault that is everyone's business.

David Laville

Aug 18, 2017, 5:26:54 PM8/18/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 21:03:48 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>LOL. You're the horses' ass and there was no question involved.
>
>You just drop by once in a while spewing your misspelled idiocy and
>think you have made some sense. In fact you just look like the
>egotistical, high school educated prick that you've always been.

I'm a graduate of LSU dental school.

> You
>say that you don't take any political side

Never said that, I've always prided myself with being conservative.
What I did say was I vote man over party.

>and then have the stupidity to belie that with every post. Every one of them has the idiotic
>statement about liberalism being a disease

Blatant double standards and disregard for hypocrisy is a indication
of some type of mental disorder.

>, which in itself is asshole
>dumb. Do yourself, and most of us here a favor and just go away.

Make me.

Oh wait, that was the objective of the C-List wasn't it? You put your
efforts together to drive people out the group and were trying to make
RSG a moderated group with you guys holding the key to the moderation.
Was it the C-List or the AntiFa List?

John B.

Aug 20, 2017, 5:55:00 PM8/20/17
If Trump sexually assaults women in his private life, as he said he
does, that is a crime. Therefore it is the public's business.