Don't look now Baker

MNMikew

Oct 22, 2014, 5:30:50 PM10/22/14

Alan Baker

Oct 22, 2014, 5:40:53 PM10/22/14
Nope.

Not in the slightest.

All that does is verify that there was a struggle at the door of
Wilson's vehicle.

It doesn't tell us who initiated that struggle, nor does it contradict
any of the eyewitness accounts that report that Brown was shot with his
hands above his head and at a distance.

Message has been deleted

Nashton

Oct 23, 2014, 6:52:13 AM10/23/14
On 2014-10-22 6:30 PM, MNMikew wrote:
> Your theory is falling apart

He had enough THC in his blood to induce hallucinations. Very telling.

As for bakr, he's an insignificant quantity, wannabe jet-setter and most
of the time, you can bet good money that he's wrong.

Nashton

Oct 23, 2014, 6:52:39 AM10/23/14
On 2014-10-22 7:56 PM, BAR wrote:
> In article <m297m2$e68$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, MNMi...@aol.com says...
>
> I might have to un-Bozo Bin Baker to see his response.

Why?

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 10:12:31 AM10/23/14
BAR wrote:
> In article <m297m2$e68$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, MNMi...@aol.com says...
>>
> I might have to un-Bozo Bin Baker to see his response.

Typical Baker denial.

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 10:14:40 AM10/23/14
You didnt read very close obviously. As usual.

John B.

Oct 23, 2014, 11:27:16 AM10/23/14
How do you initiate a struggle from inside a car?

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 12:30:41 PM10/23/14
Baker is not interested in facts.

A forensic pathologist from San Francisco, Dr. Judy Melinek, says based
on a bullet wound to Brown’s arm, Brown’s palms could not have been
facing Wilson in the standard surrender position – with hands up and
palms out – when he was shot, and Brown was falling forward or lunging
when he was hit by the fatal shot to the top of his head.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/michael-brown-shooting_n_6030220.html

Over a half-dozen black witnesses who have testified before a grand jury
deciding whether to indict the police officer who killed Michael Brown
have provided testimony that "largely supports" Ferguson Police Officer
Darren Wilson’s account of events, The Washington Post reported on
Wednesday.

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 12:49:16 PM10/23/14
On 2014-10-23 10:52:14 +0000, Nashton said:

> On 2014-10-22 6:30 PM, MNMikew wrote:
>> Your theory is falling apart
>

> He had enough THC in his blood to induce hallucinations. Very telling.

You know that for a fact, do you?

> As for bakr, he's an insignificant quantity, wannabe jet-setter and
> most of the time, you can bet good money that he's wrong.

Bark for me!

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 12:49:32 PM10/23/14
LOL

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 12:49:47 PM10/23/14
Then quote the parts that contradict what I just said...

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 12:50:22 PM10/23/14
You open your door suddenly into someone and then grab him through your
open window.

That would do it.

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 12:52:37 PM10/23/14
On 2014-10-23 16:30:30 +0000, MNMikew said:

> John B. wrote:

> nce-supports-officers-account-of-shooting-in-ferguson/2014/10/22/cf38c7b4-5964-11e4-bd61-346aee66ba29_story.html

>>> Nope.
>>>
>>> Not in the slightest.
>>>
>>> All that does is verify that there was a struggle at the door of
>>> Wilson's vehicle.
>>>
>>> It doesn't tell us who initiated that struggle, nor does it contradict
>>> any of the eyewitness accounts that report that Brown was shot with his
>>> hands above his head and at a distance.
>>
>> How do you initiate a struggle from inside a car?
>>
> Baker is not interested in facts.

LOL!

> A forensic pathologist from San Francisco, Dr. Judy Melinek, says based
> on a bullet wound to Brown’s arm, Brown’s palms could not have been
> facing Wilson in the standard surrender position – with hands up and
> palms out – when he was shot, and Brown was falling forward or lunging
> when he was hit by the fatal shot to the top of his head.

"A bullet wound". So his hands were not raised when THAT shot was fired.

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/michael-brown-shooting_n_6030220.html
>
> Over a half-dozen black witnesses who have testified before a grand
> jury deciding whether to indict the police officer who killed Michael
> Brown have provided testimony that "largely supports" Ferguson Police
> Officer Darren Wilson’s account of events, The Washington Post reported
> on Wednesday.

Whether they back up some parts of his account doesn't matter if the
last part is still that Michael Brown was shot with his hands in the
air.

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 1:21:55 PM10/23/14
Alan Baker wrote:

>> A forensic pathologist from San Francisco, Dr. Judy Melinek, says
>> based on a bullet wound to Brown’s arm, Brown’s palms could not have
>> been facing Wilson in the standard surrender position – with hands up
>> and palms out – when he was shot, and Brown was falling forward or
>> lunging when he was hit by the fatal shot to the top of his head.
>
> "A bullet wound". So his hands were not raised when THAT shot was fired.
>

>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/michael-brown-shooting_n_6030220.html
>>

>> Over a half-dozen black witnesses who have testified before a grand
>> jury deciding whether to indict the police officer who killed Michael
>> Brown have provided testimony that "largely supports" Ferguson Police
>> Officer Darren Wilson’s account of events, The Washington Post
>> reported on Wednesday.
>
> Whether they back up some parts of his account doesn't matter if the
> last part is still that Michael Brown was shot with his hands in the air.

LOL!!!!!! Based on what exactly? Certainly not the forensic evidence.
keep grasping wee man.

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 1:24:18 PM10/23/14
Pure conjecture. Keep grasping wee man.

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 1:24:46 PM10/23/14
Alan Baker wrote:

>> Typical Baker denial.
>
> LOL

keep grasping wee man.

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 1:49:02 PM10/23/14
On 2014-10-23 17:21:53 +0000, MNMikew said:

> Alan Baker wrote:
>

>>> A forensic pathologist from San Francisco, Dr. Judy Melinek, says
>>> based on a bullet wound to Brown’s arm, Brown’s palms could not have
>>> been facing Wilson in the standard surrender position – with hands up
>>> and palms out – when he was shot, and Brown was falling forward or
>>> lunging when he was hit by the fatal shot to the top of his head.
>>
>> "A bullet wound". So his hands were not raised when THAT shot was fired.

What? No rebuttal?

Shocking.

>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/michael-brown-shooting_n_6030220.html
>>>

>>> Over a half-dozen black witnesses who have testified before a grand
>>> jury deciding whether to indict the police officer who killed Michael
>>> Brown have provided testimony that "largely supports" Ferguson Police
>>> Officer Darren Wilson’s account of events, The Washington Post
>>> reported on Wednesday.
>>
>> Whether they back up some parts of his account doesn't matter if the
>> last part is still that Michael Brown was shot with his hands in the air.
>>
> LOL!!!!!! Based on what exactly? Certainly not the forensic evidence.
> keep grasping wee man.

Based on multiple eyewitnesses, Mike.

Do try to keep up.

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 1:52:55 PM10/23/14
Nope. I was asked how it could happen and I told you.

Stop for a moment and think (I know that's asking a lot of you):

You are jaywalking across a street, and a police officer in passing
tells you to stop doing so. You reply and for some reason he reverses
course, pulls up beside you and opens his door so forcefully that it
bounces of you and back into him.

At which point, he immediately grabs you and goes for his gun.

Wouldn't you be frightened for your life? Wouldn't you try and prevent
him from pointing a gun at you?

And when you realized you couldn't stop him from doing so, wouldn't you run?

And then when fired upon while fleeing, stop and raise your hands?

My point is that while some of the facts may reveal PART of the story,
they don't tell the entire story.

And you are clearly choosing to ignore other facts that don't suit the
story you want to believe.

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 1:53:00 PM10/23/14
LOL

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 2:21:17 PM10/23/14
If this is you idea of thinking, you are far more fucked in the head the
previously thought.

> You are jaywalking across a street, and a police officer in passing
> tells you to stop doing so. You reply and for some reason he reverses
> course, pulls up beside you and opens his door so forcefully that it
> bounces of you and back into him.

Conjecture. Or on your part, wishful thinking.

> At which point, he immediately grabs you and goes for his gun.

Never happened.

> Wouldn't you be frightened for your life? Wouldn't you try and prevent
> him from pointing a gun at you?

Explain why a cop would point a gun at you for jaywalking. Keep grasping
wee man.

> And when you realized you couldn't stop him from doing so, wouldn't you
> run?

Yes, it makes complete sense to run AFTER trying for a cops gun and
getting shot in the process.

> And then when fired upon while fleeing, stop and raise your hands?

what evidence do you have this happened?

> My point is that while some of the facts may reveal PART of the story,
> they don't tell the entire story.

You have ZERO facts on your side.

> And you are clearly choosing to ignore other facts that don't suit the
> story you want to believe.

Please point us to the facts that support the story you want to believe.

MNMikew

Oct 23, 2014, 2:24:21 PM10/23/14
Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Whether they back up some parts of his account doesn't matter if the
>>> last part is still that Michael Brown was shot with his hands in the
>>> air.
>>>
>> LOL!!!!!! Based on what exactly? Certainly not the forensic evidence.
>> keep grasping wee man.
>
> Based on multiple eyewitnesses, Mike.
>
> Do try to keep up.

And yet, there are multiple eyewitnesses that testified to the grand
jury backing what the cop said.

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 2:25:46 PM10/23/14
It is certainly unproven, but that doesn't change what I'm trying to say.

>> At which point, he immediately grabs you and goes for his gun.
>
> Never happened.

Conjecture.

>> Wouldn't you be frightened for your life? Wouldn't you try and prevent
>> him from pointing a gun at you?
>
> Explain why a cop would point a gun at you for jaywalking. Keep
> grasping wee man.

I didn't say he pointed the gun at him "FOR JAYWALKING".

>> And when you realized you couldn't stop him from doing so, wouldn't you
>> run?
>
> Yes, it makes complete sense to run AFTER trying for a cops gun and
> getting shot in the process.

>> And then when fired upon while fleeing, stop and raise your hands?
>
> what evidence do you have this happened?

You mean other than the multiple eyewitnesses?

>> My point is that while some of the facts may reveal PART of the story,
>> they don't tell the entire story.
>
> You have ZERO facts on your side.

Other than the multiple eyewitnesses.

>> And you are clearly choosing to ignore other facts that don't suit the
>> story you want to believe.
>>
> Please point us to the facts that support the story you want to believe.

I don't want to believe any story that isn't true, Mike.

What I recognize is that because some of the facts may support PARTS of
Darren Wilson's story, that doesn't mean that his story is the truth.

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 2:26:44 PM10/23/14
On 2014-10-23 18:24:19 +0000, MNMikew said:

>>> LOL!!!!!! Based on what exactly? Certainly not the forensic evidence.
>>> keep grasping wee man.
>>
>> Based on multiple eyewitnesses, Mike.
>>
>> Do try to keep up.
>>
> And yet, there are multiple eyewitnesses that testified to the grand
> jury backing what the cop said.

Really?

You know that for a fact, do you?

You can quote the actual source for that fact, can you?

And you know precisely what parts of the story they supposedly backed
up, do you?

Message has been deleted

Alan Baker

Oct 23, 2014, 6:50:52 PM10/23/14
On 2014-10-23 22:45:20 +0000, BAR said:

> In article <m2bboj$lmo$1...@news.datemas.de>, alang...@telus.net says...

>>> nce-supports-officers-account-of-shooting-in-ferguson/2014/10/22/cf38c7b4-5964-11e4-bd61-346aee66ba29_story.html

>>> Baker is not interested in facts.
>>

>> LOL!
>>

>>> A forensic pathologist from San Francisco, Dr. Judy Melinek, says based
>>> on a bullet wound to Brown?s arm, Brown?s palms could not have been
>>> facing Wilson in the standard surrender position ? with hands up and
>>> palms out ? when he was shot, and Brown was falling forward or lunging
>>> when he was hit by the fatal shot to the top of his head.
>>
>> "A bullet wound". So his hands were not raised when THAT shot was fired.
>>

>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/michael-brown-shooting_n_6030220.html
>>>
>>> Over a half-dozen black witnesses who have testified before a grand
>>> jury deciding whether to indict the police officer who killed Michael
>>> Brown have provided testimony that "largely supports" Ferguson Police
>>> Officer Darren Wilson?s account of events, The Washington Post reported
>>> on Wednesday.
>>
>> Whether they back up some parts of his account doesn't matter if the
>> last part is still that Michael Brown was shot with his hands in the
>> air.
>
> http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-brown-shooting-black-witnesses-testimony-
> largely-supports-darren-wilsons-account-1710931
>
> Maybe Baker needs to get a better search engine.

Sorry, but I read that, and it only supports a small PART of Wilson's
account and it could equally support the account that Brown's friend on
the scene related.

MNMikew

Oct 24, 2014, 9:29:54 AM10/24/14
Alan Baker wrote:

>> http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-brown-shooting-black-witnesses-testimony-
>> largely-supports-darren-wilsons-account-1710931
>>
>> Maybe Baker needs to get a better search engine.
>
> Sorry, but I read that, and it only supports a small PART of Wilson's
> account and it could equally support the account that Brown's friend on
> the scene related.

Sorry, how can you say it only supports a small part of Wilsons account
when their testimony is not ever printed? If fact, it says it "LARGELY
SUPPORTS" Wilsons account. Keep grasping wee man.

John B.

Oct 24, 2014, 11:03:04 AM10/24/14
On Thursday, October 23, 2014 1:49:02 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

> >> "A bullet wound". So his hands were not raised when THAT shot was fired.
>
> What? No rebuttal?
>
> Shocking.

> >> Whether they back up some parts of his account doesn't matter if the
> >> last part is still that Michael Brown was shot with his hands in the air.
> >>
> > LOL!!!!!! Based on what exactly? Certainly not the forensic evidence.
> > keep grasping wee man.
>
> Based on multiple eyewitnesses, Mike.
>
> Do try to keep up.

You're going to take the word of multiple black eyewitnesses in a
case in which a white cop shot a black kid over the findings of
independent pathologists? If so, you're incredibly naive.

MNMikew

Oct 24, 2014, 11:15:16 AM10/24/14
John B. wrote:

>>> LOL!!!!!! Based on what exactly? Certainly not the forensic evidence.
>>> keep grasping wee man.
>>
>> Based on multiple eyewitnesses, Mike.
>>
>> Do try to keep up.
>
> You're going to take the word of multiple black eyewitnesses in a
> case in which a white cop shot a black kid over the findings of
> independent pathologists? If so, you're incredibly naive.

No, he's taking the word of Browns friend. A known liar. And ignoring
multiple black eyewitnesses that back Wilsons testimony.

John B.

Oct 24, 2014, 12:03:10 PM10/24/14
I live in a majority black city and I see this kind of
shit all the time. Poor black people usually side with
one of their own in an altercation with a white cop
regardless of the circumstances.

BobbyK

Oct 24, 2014, 12:14:47 PM10/24/14
True, and the same happens with most police. We just have to wait for
independent, unbiased evidence. Even then it can be unresolved.

Alan Baker

Oct 24, 2014, 12:58:11 PM10/24/14
You think the two guys in the video gesturing to the police just
minutes after the shooting were lying?

Nothing the pathologist has reported contradicts the eyewitness
testimony that Brown turned with his hands up.

Alan Baker

Oct 24, 2014, 5:53:57 PM10/24/14
Your sources misquoted the forensic expert:

'A reporter from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch called me earlier this
week, saying she had Michael Brown's official autopsy report as
prepared by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner, and asking me if I
would examine and analyze it from the perspective of a forensic
pathologist with no official involvement in the Ferguson, Missouri
shooting death. I read the report, and spent half an hour on the phone
with the reporter explaining Michael Brown's autopsy report
line-by-line, and I told her not to quote me - but that I would send
her quotes she could use in an e mail. The next morning, I found
snippets of phrases from our conversation taken out of context in her
article in the Post-Dispatch. These inaccurate and misleading quotes
were picked up and disseminated by other journals, blogs, and websites.
'

<http://pathologyexpert.blogspot.ca/2014_10_01_archive.html>

I've got more if you need it.

:-)

Message has been deleted

Alan Baker

Oct 24, 2014, 6:16:39 PM10/24/14
On 2014-10-24 22:13:11 +0000, BAR said:

> In article <uiuk4ap2s4gvgutjd...@4ax.com>,
> bkn...@Conramp.net says...
>>
>> On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:03:08 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
>> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I live in a majority black city and I see this kind of
>>> shit all the time. Poor black people usually side with
>>> one of their own in an altercation with a white cop
>>> regardless of the circumstances.
>>
>> True, and the same happens with most police. We just have to wait for
>> independent, unbiased evidence. Even then it can be unresolved.
>
> Please call Eric Holder and tell him to ignore the Grand Jury.

You're assuming you know what the grand jury is going to rule... ...what?

BobbyK

Oct 24, 2014, 6:53:16 PM10/24/14
On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:13:11 -0400, BAR <sc...@you.too> wrote:

>In article <uiuk4ap2s4gvgutjd...@4ax.com>,
>bkn...@Conramp.net says...
>>
>Please call Eric Holder and tell him to ignore the Grand Jury.

As usual, a moronic non sequitur.
Message has been deleted

Alan Baker

Oct 25, 2014, 12:25:36 AM10/25/14
On 2014-10-25 03:12:14 +0000, BAR said:

> In article <r1ml4a19ar8drpocf...@4ax.com>,
> Nice of you to follow me around the Internet.

Where by "follow [you] around" you mean "reply in a group [he] always reads"...

awool...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2014, 11:40:43 AM10/25/14
38 posts and sixteen by the idiot troll baker trying to change the laws of fact and reality. is he demented? he certainly acts so.

ps: thanks for this group buddy. it looks promising.

Alan Baker

Oct 25, 2014, 1:52:14 PM10/25/14
I haven't been the one trying to change the facts, Michael.

Mike there was depending upon misquotings of the forensic pathologist;
making it appear she concluded things she never did.

> ps: thanks for this group buddy. it looks promising.

LOL

awool...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2014, 7:50:24 PM10/25/14
On Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:52:14 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2014-10-25 15:40:42 +0000, awool...@gmail.com said:
>
> > On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 5:30:50 PM UTC-4, MNMikew wrote:
> >> Your theory is falling apart
> >>
> >> http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-evidence-supports-officers-account-of-shooting-in-ferguson/2014/10/22/cf38c7b4-5964-11e4-bd61-346aee66ba29_story.html
> >>

> >> http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/new-information-released-on-michael-brown-case/
> >>

> > 38 posts and sixteen by the idiot troll baker trying to change the laws
> > of fact and reality. is he demented? he certainly acts so.
>
> I haven't been the one trying to change the facts, Michael.

right. you are playing the contrary cunt. why?

Alan Baker

Oct 25, 2014, 10:58:59 PM10/25/14
On 2014-10-25 23:50:22 +0000, awool...@gmail.com said:

> On Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:52:14 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> 38 posts and sixteen by the idiot troll baker trying to change the laws
>>> of fact and reality. is he demented? he certainly acts so.
>>
>> I haven't been the one trying to change the facts, Michael.
>
> right. you are playing the contrary cunt. why?

Right. I'm not trying to change the facts.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2014, 7:50:44 AM10/29/14
42 posts and 18 are from that twerp troll baker. doesn't the guy have a life?

BobbyK

Oct 29, 2014, 8:43:36 AM10/29/14
LOL. You mean like someone who counts posts on Usenet would have?

Alan Baker

Nov 2, 2014, 3:33:46 AM11/2/14
On 2014-10-22 21:30:46 +0000, MNMikew said:

'Shaun King from The Daily Kos pointed out on Wednesday that within the
autopsy is an overlooked gem of evidence: an initial statement given by
St. Louis County Police Department’s Detective Patrick J. Hokamp from
Wilson’s perspective.
The statement reads:

The deceased and another individual were walking down the middle of the
Canfield. Officer D. WILSON DSN-609, of the Ferguson Police Department
observed the two individuals, he requested that they get out of the
roadway.

The deceased became belligerent towards Officer WILSON. As Officer
WILSON attempted to exit out of his patrol vehicle the deceased pushed
his door shut and began to struggle with Officer WILSON, during the
struggle the Officers weapon was un-holstered. The weapon discharged
during the struggle.

The deceased then ran down the roadway. Officer WILSON then began to
chase the deceased. As he was giving chase to the deceased, the
deceased turned around and ran towards Officer WILSON. Officer WILSON
had his service weapon drawn, as the deceased began to run towards him,
he discharged his service weapon several times.

King points out four major discrepancies between the report above and
Wilson’s alleged testimony, also published by the St. Louis
Post-Dispatch.
Wilson claimed that he recognized Johnson’s clothing from a radio alert
about a suspected robbery; he claimed that he placed his SUV in park;
he claimed that Brown punched him in the face until he was nearly
unconscious, and he later said that he fired at Brown twice from the
car.

“It’s easy to understand, when comparing the discrepancies between the
account of Detective Hokamp on the scene that day and the alleged
account of Darren Wilson months later, why concerned citizens would
think Wilson injected key details later to aid in his own defense,”
writes King. “Ultimately, the report from Detective Hokamp raises just
as many questions as it gives answers about exactly what happened
between Darren Wilson and Mike Brown.”'

<http://www.salon.com/2014/10/29/initial_ferguson_police_report_calls_darren_wilsons_testimony_into_question/>

So let's sum up:

Intially, Officer Wilson claims only that he interacted with Michael
Brown and Johnson were in the middle of the road. Only in his grand
jury testimony does he suddenly remember that it was because he
supposedly recognized Brown's clothing from a radio alert.

Odd.

Initially, Wilson claims there was a struggle and that his gun
discharged during that struggle and never once mentions that Brown
"went for his gun", but in his grand jury testimony, he suddenly
remembers having been beaten "nearly" unconscious, and suddenly he
fired from the car after Brown started to flee.

Weird.

So with a record of straight-forward honesty such as that, we should
believe that Brown was running at him in the face of multiple eye
witness testimony to the contrary?

David Laville

Nov 4, 2014, 6:24:23 PM11/4/14
On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You're going to take the word of multiple black eyewitnesses in a
>case in which a white cop shot a black kid over the findings of
>independent pathologists? If so, you're incredibly naive.

No, he's incredibly desperate to show he's not a racist. He lives in
a city with only 1% black population. He plays golf - white sport. He
plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport. He drives race
cars - white sport. Alan Baker probably has less contact with black
people than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates
his constant need to convince people he is not a racist. This is why
he always defends black people no matter how guilty they may be or
what the facts show. It's also why he's quick to accuse others of
racism. In his warped mind if he's always defending black people or
accusing others of racism than everyone in RSG or usenet can't help
but assume he's not a racist and must be the black mans best friend.

Has to be pathetic being him.

Alan Baker

Nov 4, 2014, 6:57:01 PM11/4/14
On 2014-11-04 23:24:22 +0000, David Laville said:

> On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You're going to take the word of multiple black eyewitnesses in a
>> case in which a white cop shot a black kid over the findings of
>> independent pathologists? If so, you're incredibly naive.
>
> No, he's incredibly desperate to show he's not a racist.

Nope.

> He lives in
> a city with only 1% black population.

Probably true... ...so? I didn't choose it for any particular racial makeup.

> He plays golf - white sport. He
> plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport.

I ski and play golf because I ski and play golf.

> He drives race
> cars - white sport.

I drive race cars because I've loved auto racing since I was a child.

> Alan Baker probably has less contact with black
> people than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates
> his constant need to convince people he is not a racist. This is why
> he always defends black people no matter how guilty they may be or
> what the facts show. It's also why he's quick to accuse others of
> racism. In his warped mind if he's always defending black people or
> accusing others of racism than everyone in RSG or usenet can't help
> but assume he's not a racist and must be the black mans best friend.
>
> Has to be pathetic being him.

I'm pointing out some facts that point up issues in your society, David.

You can't make them into non-facts by trying to paint me as anything.

:-)

Carbon

Nov 4, 2014, 9:06:04 PM11/4/14
He's a racist because he plays hockey? Are you sure you're not reaching
just a little bit with that?

Alan Baker

Nov 4, 2014, 9:38:16 PM11/4/14
Apparently, because I grew up and learned to play the games that my
friends and family were playing...

...I'm a racist!

Oh, and for the record, I used to play pick-up basketball in Toronto...

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2014, 7:34:53 AM11/6/14
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 5:30:50 PM UTC-4, MNMikew wrote:
20 out of 49 posts on this thread belong to that little twerp troll baker. talk about someone without a life. it must really suck to be him.

Alan Baker

Nov 6, 2014, 1:32:55 PM11/6/14
LOL

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2014, 3:57:38 PM11/7/14
and you're a race car driver too. get your crashed beater fixed up yet or was it a total?

Alan Baker

Nov 7, 2014, 5:08:37 PM11/7/14
Sorry, Michael, but I didn't crash my car.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2014, 7:52:58 PM11/7/14
sorry gary it's all over google groups. look at the bright side, even the best crash once and a while. an inept fool like you will do it more often.

Horva...@net.net

Nov 7, 2014, 9:47:50 PM11/7/14
On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:08:35 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote this crap:
Who did?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Alan Baker

Nov 8, 2014, 1:44:29 AM11/8/14
Sorry, Michael, but my name isn't "gary" and I didn't crash my car.

You posting it a bunch of times doesn't make it true.

:-)

Alan Baker

Nov 8, 2014, 2:13:58 AM11/8/14
No one, Lieutenant.

Sorry.

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2014, 7:58:52 AM11/8/14
sorry gary you did it's all over google groups. we all know gary is one of your socks. did you dirty your pants when you crashed?

> You posting it a bunch of times doesn't make it true.

others have posted it many many times all over google groups. some of the best drivers in the world crash on occasion. an inept nincompoop of a jerk like you crashes more frequently.

lol

Alan Baker

Nov 8, 2014, 1:15:40 PM11/8/14
Sorry, but you repeating things doesn't make them true.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2014, 7:40:39 PM11/8/14
what happened makes it true. i saw a youtube video of you wearing your page boy haircut from the 50's. what a laugh. your best bet is to buy a chin and get a new do gary.

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2014, 7:43:39 PM11/8/14
what happened make it true. saw a video of you on youtube with your 50's pageboy haircut. maybe if you but a chin and get a modern do it might help your image.

Alan Baker

Nov 8, 2014, 9:13:34 PM11/8/14
On 2014-11-09 00:40:36 +0000, awool...@gmail.com said:

>>> sorry gary you did it's all over google groups. we all know gary is one
>>> of your socks. did you dirty your pants when you crashed?
>>
>> Sorry, but you repeating things doesn't make them true.
>>
>> :-)

> what happened makes it true. i saw a youtube video of you wearing your
> page boy haircut from the 50's. what a laugh. your best bet is to buy
> a chin and get a new do gary.

Sorry, but I'm still not "gary".

And what a pity you have no proof of anything happening, huh?

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2014, 12:48:29 PM11/9/14
riiiight gary anything you say.

> And what a pity you have no proof of anything happening, huh?

look at the bright side gary, even the best crash once and a while. an inept fool like you will do it more often. perhaps if you had a chin and up to date haircut you wouldn't have crashed.

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2014, 1:48:18 PM11/9/14
LOL

Sorry, but you have obviously mistaken someone else's picture for me.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2014, 3:50:05 PM11/9/14
no you are on youtube hacking at golf balls with a 50's pageboy haircut and sans a chin gary. it was amusing to say the least. you can't drive a race car and you can't hit a golf ball to save your life. thats what happens when you spend your time trolling all over google groups. and your not good at that either.

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2014, 3:54:09 PM11/9/14
Sorry, Michael, but I've got a mirror I look in every morning and I
most definitely have a chin. :-)

As for golf, my best handicap index was 9.4, so I think I do OK on that
score. :-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2014, 4:37:24 PM11/9/14
you tube isn't lying gary.

> As for golf, my best handicap index was 9.4, so I think I do OK on that
> score. :-)

proof? i doubt it gary.

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2014, 4:41:25 PM11/9/14
Post the link...

...and I'm still not "gary".

>> As for golf, my best handicap index was 9.4, so I think I do OK on that
>> score. :-)
>
> proof? i doubt it gary.

Sure.

Right after you post your proof that I had a crash in my car...

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2014, 5:02:45 PM11/9/14
we know you are gary.

> >> As for golf, my best handicap index was 9.4, so I think I do OK on that
> >> score. :-)
> >
> > proof? i doubt it gary.
>
> Sure.
>
> Right after you post your proof that I had a crash in my car...

it's all over google groups and that is proof enough gary.

you lose...
... ...again.

Alan Baker

Nov 9, 2014, 9:11:30 PM11/9/14
No... ...you don't...

...because I'm not.

:-)

>>> proof? i doubt it gary.
>>
>> Sure.
>>
>> Right after you post your proof that I had a crash in my car...
>
> it's all over google groups and that is proof enough gary.

So no proof.

Yeah... ..."we" figured.

> you lose...
> ... ...again.

I win!

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 6:06:40 PM11/11/14
and gary the chinless wonder and crashed car driver proclaims himself a winner. :)) lol.

Alan Baker

Nov 11, 2014, 6:08:25 PM11/11/14
On 2014-11-11 23:06:38 +0000, awool...@gmail.com said:

>>> it's all over google groups and that is proof enough gary.
>>
>> So no proof.
>>
>> Yeah... ..."we" figured.

Still no proof, huh?

:-)

>>> you lose...
>>> ... ...again.
>>
>> I win!
>
> and gary the chinless wonder and crashed car driver proclaims himself a
> winner. :)) lol.

Sorry:

I haven't crashed my race car...

...I've got a fairly normal chin...

and I'm still not gary.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2014, 6:48:58 PM11/13/14
got punched in the face oh yeah.....

don't have a chin oh yeah... ...

crashed your race car oh yeah....

got nothing on top oh yeah....

your father couldn't stand you oh yeah.. ...

don't have a job oh yeah... ... ...

your girls dick is bigger than yours oh yeah...

your name is gary oh yeah...

i win oh yeah....

lol oh yeah...

Alan Baker

Nov 13, 2014, 6:52:00 PM11/13/14
On 2014-11-13 23:48:57 +0000, awool...@gmail.com said:

>> Still no proof, huh?
>>
>> :-)

>>> and gary the chinless wonder and crashed car driver proclaims himself a
>>> winner. :)) lol.
>>
>> Sorry:
>>
>> I haven't crashed my race car...
>>
>> ...I've got a fairly normal chin...
>>
>> and I'm still not gary.
>>
>> :-)
>
> got punched in the face oh yeah.....

Sorry, but no.

:-)

> don't have a chin oh yeah... ...

Sorry, wrong again.

:-)

> crashed your race car oh yeah....

Sorry, but no.

:-)

> got nothing on top oh yeah....

Less than I had at twenty...

...but a lot more than nothing.

:-)

> your father couldn't stand you oh yeah.. ...

We got along great.

:-)

> don't have a job oh yeah... ... ...

I have as much job as I need what with no debt, a paid for home... ...etc.

:-)

> your girls dick is bigger than yours oh yeah...

LOL

:-)

> your name is gary oh yeah...

Nope. My name is still not gary.

:-)

> i win oh yeah....

Wrong again.

:-)

> lol oh yeah...

:-)

David Laville

Nov 13, 2014, 6:56:51 PM11/13/14
On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:56:59 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>> He lives in
>> a city with only 1% black population.
>
>Probably true... ...so? I didn't choose it for any particular racial makeup.

Didn't say you did. I only pointed out a fact. Facts are what you
are all about, right?

>> He plays golf - white sport. He
>> plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport.
>
>I ski and play golf because I ski and play golf.

Didn't say you didn't and it doesn't change the fact these are
majority white sports. Facts are what you are all about, right?

>> He drives race
>> cars - white sport.
>
>I drive race cars because I've loved auto racing since I was a child.

Doesn't change the fact it's a majority white sport. Facts are what
you are all about, right?

>> Alan Baker probably has less contact with black
>> people than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates
>> his constant need to convince people he is not a racist. This is why
>> he always defends black people no matter how guilty they may be or
>> what the facts show. It's also why he's quick to accuse others of
>> racism. In his warped mind if he's always defending black people or
>> accusing others of racism than everyone in RSG or usenet can't help
>> but assume he's not a racist and must be the black mans best friend.
>>
>> Has to be pathetic being him.
>
>I'm pointing out some facts that point up issues in your society, David.

Bullshit. Where were all your post defending the unarmed white kid a
black policeman shot in Salt Lake City only 11 days after the Ferguson
incident? You defended Michael Brown ad nauseam. You defended
Trayvon Martin ad nauseam. Both of them were black. Where was your
defense of Dillon Taylor, the white kid shot and killed by a black
policeman in Salt Lake City? Go ahead, post the links for us.

>You can't make them into non-facts by trying to paint me as anything.

I'm not trying to make anything into non-facts as your warped mind
seems to think. What is fact you take advantage of any racial issue
to paint yourself as non-racist.

That's one reason your pathetic.

David Laville

Nov 13, 2014, 6:57:01 PM11/13/14
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 02:06:03 GMT, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>> No, he's incredibly desperate to show he's not a racist. He lives in a
>> city with only 1% black population. He plays golf - white sport. He
>> plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport. He drives race cars
>> - white sport. Alan Baker probably has less contact with black people
>> than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates his
>> constant need to convince people he is not a racist.

>He's a racist because he plays hockey? Are you sure you're not reaching
>just a little bit with that?

Reading comprehension problems? I didn't say he was a racist because
he plays hockey.

Typical leftist zombie.

David Laville

Nov 13, 2014, 6:57:36 PM11/13/14
On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 18:38:14 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>> He's a racist because he plays hockey? Are you sure you're not reaching
>> just a little bit with that?
>
>Apparently, because I grew up and learned to play the games that my
>friends and family were playing...
>
>...I'm a racist!

ROTFLMAO! The guy who tries desperately to convince everyone in
Usenet he's the smartest guy in Usenet has the reading comprehension
level of a kindergartner. Where did I say because you play hockey
you're a racist? Go ahead, show us Mr. Facts.

>Oh, and for the record, I used to play pick-up basketball in Toronto...

ROTFLMAO! Oh look, Alan Baker can't be a racist because he played
basketball, you know, that sport black people play.

You're pathetic.

Alan Baker

Nov 13, 2014, 7:03:36 PM11/13/14
On 2014-11-13 23:56:51 +0000, David Laville said:

> On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:56:59 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> He lives in
>>> a city with only 1% black population.
>>
>> Probably true... ...so? I didn't choose it for any particular racial makeup.
>
> Didn't say you did. I only pointed out a fact. Facts are what you
> are all about, right?

So it's a fact.

How is it a relevant fact?

>>> He plays golf - white sport. He
>>> plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport.
>>
>> I ski and play golf because I ski and play golf.
>
> Didn't say you didn't and it doesn't change the fact these are
> majority white sports. Facts are what you are all about, right?

So it's a fact.

How is it a relevant fact?

>>> He drives race
>>> cars - white sport.
>>
>> I drive race cars because I've loved auto racing since I was a child.
>
> Doesn't change the fact it's a majority white sport. Facts are what
> you are all about, right?

So it's a fact.

How is it a relevant fact?

>>> Alan Baker probably has less contact with black
>>> people than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates
>>> his constant need to convince people he is not a racist. This is why
>>> he always defends black people no matter how guilty they may be or
>>> what the facts show. It's also why he's quick to accuse others of
>>> racism. In his warped mind if he's always defending black people or
>>> accusing others of racism than everyone in RSG or usenet can't help
>>> but assume he's not a racist and must be the black mans best friend.
>>>
>>> Has to be pathetic being him.
>>
>> I'm pointing out some facts that point up issues in your society, David.
>
> Bullshit. Where were all your post defending the unarmed white kid a
> black policeman shot in Salt Lake City only 11 days after the Ferguson
> incident? You defended Michael Brown ad nauseam. You defended
> Trayvon Martin ad nauseam. Both of them were black. Where was your
> defense of Dillon Taylor, the white kid shot and killed by a black
> policeman in Salt Lake City? Go ahead, post the links for us.

I hadn't heard of it, sorry.

>> You can't make them into non-facts by trying to paint me as anything.
>
> I'm not trying to make anything into non-facts as your warped mind
> seems to think. What is fact you take advantage of any racial issue
> to paint yourself as non-racist.

That last isn't even a valid sentence.

Perhaps the spittle frothing from your mouth prevented you from seeing that.

> That's one reason your pathetic.

"you're".

Alan Baker

Nov 13, 2014, 7:03:52 PM11/13/14
What were you saying then?

Alan Baker

Nov 13, 2014, 7:04:53 PM11/13/14
On 2014-11-13 23:57:37 +0000, David Laville said:

> On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 18:38:14 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> He's a racist because he plays hockey? Are you sure you're not reaching
>>> just a little bit with that?
>>
>> Apparently, because I grew up and learned to play the games that my
>> friends and family were playing...
>>
>> ...I'm a racist!
>
> ROTFLMAO! The guy who tries desperately to convince everyone in
> Usenet he's the smartest guy in Usenet has the reading comprehension
> level of a kindergartner. Where did I say because you play hockey
> you're a racist? Go ahead, show us Mr. Facts.

What were you trying to say then?

>> Oh, and for the record, I used to play pick-up basketball in Toronto...
>
> ROTFLMAO! Oh look, Alan Baker can't be a racist because he played
> basketball, you know, that sport black people play.

Where did *I* say *that*.

I was just making fun of YOU.

:-)

> You're pathetic.

Hey! You spelled it correctly!

Alan Baker

Nov 13, 2014, 7:35:33 PM11/13/14
On 2014-11-13 23:56:51 +0000, David Laville said:

> Bullshit. Where were all your post defending the unarmed white kid a
> black policeman shot in Salt Lake City only 11 days after the Ferguson
> incident? You defended Michael Brown ad nauseam. You defended
> Trayvon Martin ad nauseam. Both of them were black. Where was your
> defense of Dillon Taylor, the white kid shot and killed by a black
> policeman in Salt Lake City? Go ahead, post the links for us.

Fact: Dillon Taylor was killed by Officer Bron Cruz whose actual
ethnicity I haven't been able to determine.

I'd be interested to know how you know he was black, David.

However, neither the arms shown in this video of the incident, nor the
voice that you hear seem to match with Officer Cruz being black.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UjKqzVDCw>

Fact: Officer Cruz was responding to an actual 911 call of three men,
one of whom was alleged to have been armed.

<http://www.sltrib.com/specialreports/1638186-155/taylor-police-cruz-gun-officer-shooting>

Fact: Dillon Taylor did have his hands hidden inside his pants.

[supra]

Fact: Equally, it was immediately after he complied with a demand to
remove his hands that he was shot.

[supra]

Fact: Dillon Taylor had made posts on Facebook that suggest he may have
been suicidal at the time of the incident.

<http://fox13now.com/2014/08/12/south-salt-lake-man-shot-by-police-posted-eerie-message-days-before-death/>

Fact: Officer Cruz immediately gave aid and comfort to Taylor after the
shooting.

[supra]

So not quite the same as an officer doubling back on someone for
jaywalking, then shooting him at a distance with his hands up...

...as multiple eyewitnesses have reported.

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 7:51:15 AM11/14/14
golly gary the chinless wonder is in a tizzy. all that ranting raving and shrilling. what an amusing little twit you are gary. keep up your rants for us as they are so amusing. and you get the recognition you so desperately crave.

and this is the reason the guy punched your face in causing stitches.

... ...i win...

...lol...

Alan Baker

Nov 14, 2014, 11:41:17 AM11/14/14
Sorry...

...but I'm still not gary.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 12:41:16 PM11/14/14
he's more than pathetic. he's a chinless loser who lives off his mother. he lives in a shitbox hole in the wall vermin infested shoe box. he drives a 25 yo shitbox. he doesn't even have a job. he got his face punched in recently requiring stiches. he was playing race car driver until he crashed his race car. he wiil suck a mile of dicks to gain attention. his father recognized what a loser he spawned. he bounces all over google groups trolling for attention. he wears a gallagher hairdo. his girlfriend has a bigger penis than most men. he drew up house plans for his girlfriend but fucked up and forgot to allow for insulation, sheathing and siding costing her a bundle in corrections.
the guy is a class a loser without a life. he loves getting attention even at the cost of his own self respect. he loves the constant abuse that is showered on him. he thinks it makes him important. he has posted the most posts on google groups with at least 55,000. he has a defect called masochistic narcissism. it must really suck to be him. if i was him i would do the world and myself a favor and eat a gun. fyi i have only scratched the surface.

and to cap it off he is one of the dumber fucks posting.

Alan Baker

Nov 14, 2014, 12:45:51 PM11/14/14
Aw, Michael... ...I say only the nicest things about you.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 1:25:00 PM11/14/14
now that made me feel bad. really. but you must understand that i have only been trying to help you by pointing out the error of your ways. call it tough love. there is surly something better for you to do than troll usenet constantly.

my serious suggestion is get into a few hobbies. play bridge. it's almost a game of war. fishing in your area is supposed to be great. fly model airplanes. target shoot. fuck a few bimbos. play poker. take up painting. take some classes in anything.

trolling on usenet is really non-productive.

Alan Baker

Nov 14, 2014, 1:30:37 PM11/14/14
The irony!

> my serious suggestion is get into a few hobbies. play bridge. it's
> almost a game of war. fishing in your area is supposed to be great.
> fly model airplanes. target shoot. fuck a few bimbos. play poker.
> take up painting. take some classes in anything.

"Hobbies"?

You mean like playing hockey...

...skiing...

...playing golf...

...racing cars...

...yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

:-)

Oh, and I learned to play bridge when I was about 12. My mother was a
duplicate bridge champion.

:-)

> trolling on usenet is really non-productive.

The irony!

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 2:14:41 PM11/14/14
with all those hobbies you still have the time to waste here all day! amazing.
and you're also a bridge wiz!

too bad i couldn't help you. your family was hoping.

> :-)
>

> > trolling on usenet is really non-productive.
>
> The irony!

yes, the irony.

> :-)

Alan Baker

Nov 14, 2014, 2:17:10 PM11/14/14
I'm really good at time management, yeah. ;-)

And I never said I was a "bridge wiz"... ...I've just played the game
since I was quite young.

:-)

> too bad i couldn't help you. your family was hoping.

LOL

>> :-)
>>

>>> trolling on usenet is really non-productive.
>>
>> The irony!
>
> yes, the irony.

Yup!

Carbon

Nov 15, 2014, 8:01:24 AM11/15/14
He was trying to argue that because you played hockey, among other things,
you're a racist. Followed, of course, with his usual disingenuousness.

There is a particularly stupid meme on the far right that anyone who says
anything about race must be racist. It is an obvious defense mechanism
intended to shut down the thing that scares them the most, which is any
honest discussion of race.

David Laville

Nov 17, 2014, 9:01:29 PM11/17/14
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:35:30 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2014-11-13 23:56:51 +0000, David Laville said:
>
>> Bullshit. Where were all your post defending the unarmed white kid a
>> black policeman shot in Salt Lake City only 11 days after the Ferguson
>> incident? You defended Michael Brown ad nauseam. You defended
>> Trayvon Martin ad nauseam. Both of them were black. Where was your
>> defense of Dillon Taylor, the white kid shot and killed by a black
>> policeman in Salt Lake City? Go ahead, post the links for us.
>
>Fact: Dillon Taylor was killed by Officer Bron Cruz whose actual
>ethnicity I haven't been able to determine.
>
>I'd be interested to know how you know he was black, David.

From this article;

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/3/justice-dillon-taylor-after-white-utah-man-fatally/

>However, neither the arms shown in this video of the incident, nor the
>voice that you hear seem to match with Officer Cruz being black.
>
><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UjKqzVDCw>

Wait, are you saying black people talk a certain way? Nice
stereotyping of black people.

>Fact: Officer Cruz was responding to an actual 911 call of three men,
>one of whom was alleged to have been armed.
>
><http://www.sltrib.com/specialreports/1638186-155/taylor-police-cruz-gun-officer-shooting>

So "alleged" means he did in fact have a gun?

>Fact: Dillon Taylor did have his hands hidden inside his pants.

And that proves he had a gun how?

>Fact: Equally, it was immediately after he complied with a demand to
>remove his hands that he was shot.

>Fact: Dillon Taylor had made posts on Facebook that suggest he may have
>been suicidal at the time of the incident.
>
><http://fox13now.com/2014/08/12/south-salt-lake-man-shot-by-police-posted-eerie-message-days-before-death/>

The policeman knew this how?

>Fact: Officer Cruz immediately gave aid and comfort to Taylor after the
>shooting.

Well I guess that makes the shooting okay. If Darren Wilson gave
aid and comfort to Michael Brown would that have made the shooting
okay for you?

>So not quite the same as an officer doubling back on someone for
>jaywalking, then shooting him at a distance with his hands up...

Nice spin job. Here are the facts you left out;

1)Darren Wilson approached Michael Brown who was walking down the
middle of the street and told him to move to the sidewalk.

2) When Wilson drove off he realized Brown fit the description of the
police dispatcher. He didn't double back for someone jaywalking.

3) Forensic test showed Brown's blood on the gun, Wilson's uniform and
the inside panel of the police SUV.

>...as multiple eyewitnesses have reported.

And multiple witnesses back up Wilson's story.

David Laville

Nov 17, 2014, 9:01:58 PM11/17/14
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:03:47 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>>> He's a racist because he plays hockey? Are you sure you're not reaching
>>> just a little bit with that?
>>
>> Reading comprehension problems? I didn't say he was a racist because
>> he plays hockey.
>>
>> Typical leftist zombie.
>
>What were you saying then?

"No, he's incredibly desperate to show he's not a racist. He lives in
a city with only 1% black population. He plays golf - white sport. He
plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport. He drives race
cars - white sport. Alan Baker probably has less contact with black
people than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates
his constant need to convince people he is not a racist."

Without Goggle to look up answers you really are an imbecile, aren't
you?

David Laville

Nov 17, 2014, 9:02:50 PM11/17/14
On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 13:01:23 GMT, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Typical leftist zombie.
>>
>> What were you saying then?
>
>He was trying to argue that because you played hockey, among other things,
>you're a racist. Followed, of course, with his usual disingenuousness.

You really are an imbecile aren't you? This is what I said, word for
word;

"No, he's incredibly desperate to show he's not a racist. He lives in
a city with only 1% black population. He plays golf - white sport. He
plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport. He drives race
cars - white sport. Alan Baker probably has less contact with black
people than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates
his constant need to convince people he is not a racist."

Exactly where in that paragraph did I argue because he plays hockey,
among other things, he's a racist? Go ahead, I'll be waiting.........

>There is a particularly stupid meme on the far right that anyone who says
>anything about race must be racist.

ROTFLMAO! This coming from the same guy with a religious devotion to
a political party that labels anyone who disagrees with Obama as a
racist.

>It is an obvious defense mechanism
>intended to shut down the thing that scares them the most, which is any
>honest discussion of race.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hey Carby want to have an honest
discussion about race? Lets discuss how you democrats gave us the
KKK, Jim Crow laws, public lynching's of blacks and opposition to
civil rights.

David Laville

Nov 17, 2014, 9:03:21 PM11/17/14
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:03:32 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>> Bullshit. Where were all your post defending the unarmed white kid a
>> black policeman shot in Salt Lake City only 11 days after the Ferguson
>> incident? You defended Michael Brown ad nauseam. You defended
>> Trayvon Martin ad nauseam. Both of them were black. Where was your
>> defense of Dillon Taylor, the white kid shot and killed by a black
>> policeman in Salt Lake City? Go ahead, post the links for us.
>
>I hadn't heard of it, sorry.

You're a liar.

>>> You can't make them into non-facts by trying to paint me as anything.
>>
>> I'm not trying to make anything into non-facts as your warped mind
>> seems to think. What is fact you take advantage of any racial issue
>> to paint yourself as non-racist.
>
>That last isn't even a valid sentence.

Last what? Maybe you should correct your own grammar before trying to
correct others.

>Perhaps the spittle frothing from your mouth prevented you from seeing that.

Like the spittle frothing from your mouth prevented you from seeing
this;

"That last isn't even a valid sentence."

Must be pathetic being you.

>> That's one reason your pathetic.
>
>"you're".

Muslims are shooting Canadians and beheading Americans and you're
concerned that I misused the word "you're".

You really are a liberal imbecile.

David Laville

Nov 17, 2014, 9:03:44 PM11/17/14
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:04:51 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>> ROTFLMAO! The guy who tries desperately to convince everyone in
>> Usenet he's the smartest guy in Usenet has the reading comprehension
>> level of a kindergartner. Where did I say because you play hockey
>> you're a racist? Go ahead, show us Mr. Facts.
>
>What were you trying to say then?

You inability to provide proof of you claim is noted.

>>> Oh, and for the record, I used to play pick-up basketball in Toronto...
>>
>> ROTFLMAO! Oh look, Alan Baker can't be a racist because he played
>> basketball, you know, that sport black people play.
>
>Where did *I* say *that*.
>
>I was just making fun of YOU.

No, you were trying to show us you also played a sport black people
play so you can't be a racist. There was no reason to bring it up
other wise.

David Laville

Nov 17, 2014, 9:04:16 PM11/17/14
wrote:

>> Bullshit. Where were all your post defending the unarmed white kid a
>> black policeman shot in Salt Lake City only 11 days after the Ferguson
>> incident? You defended Michael Brown ad nauseam. You defended
>> Trayvon Martin ad nauseam. Both of them were black. Where was your
>> defense of Dillon Taylor, the white kid shot and killed by a black
>> policeman in Salt Lake City? Go ahead, post the links for us.
>
>I hadn't heard of it, sorry.

Truth is Alan Baker did hear if it. On August 28, 2014 MNMikew made
this post;

> On 2014-08-28 17:45:55 +0000, MNMikew said:

> http://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2014/08/28/another-ferguson-wait-wrong-race-no-interest-n1884056

(it's about the shooting of Dillon Taylor in Salt lake City)

To which Alan Baker replied the very same day;

>Gee...

>You don't think that maybe the timing played a huge role, do you?

So we have established the fact (since Alan Baker is all about facts)
that he did hear about the shooting of Dillion Taylor and even replied
to it.

But what happens 3 months later when I bring up the incident to
demonstrate Alan Baker's double standards when it comes to white and
black victims? He claims;

>I hadn't heard of it, sorry.

Yes Baker, you are a liar and have no problems doing it to save face.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Nov 17, 2014, 9:50:45 PM11/17/14
On Monday, November 17, 2014 9:02:50 PM UTC-5, David Laville wrote:

> >> What were you saying then?
> >
> >He was trying to argue that because you played hockey, among other things,
> >you're a racist. Followed, of course, with his usual disingenuousness.
>
> You really are an imbecile aren't you? This is what I said, word for
> word;
>
> "No, he's incredibly desperate to show he's not a racist. He lives in
> a city with only 1% black population. He plays golf - white sport. He
> plays hockey - white sport. He skis - white sport. He drives race
> cars - white sport. Alan Baker probably has less contact with black
> people than anyone in this group so his political correctness dictates
> his constant need to convince people he is not a racist."
>
> Exactly where in that paragraph did I argue because he plays hockey,
> among other things, he's a racist? Go ahead, I'll be waiting.........

Here's a simpler litmus test: if you weren't trying to imply that there's
racial overtones to the sports he happens to play - - and let's not
neglect how there's "white" and "black" specifically called out in the
above quote - - then just, pray tell, were you trying to insinuate?

Please be specific for what this other supposedly _plausible_ interpretation is.

> >It is an obvious defense mechanism
> >intended to shut down the thing that scares them the most, which is any
> >honest discussion of race.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hey Carby want to have an honest
> discussion about race? Lets discuss how you democrats gave us the
> KKK, Jim Crow laws, public lynching's of blacks and opposition to
> civil rights.

Yup, that's some of the history of the USA, along with how Republicans
used to be Pro-Union Workers and a whole bunch of other reversals.

And the next thing you know, the magnetic poles of the Earth will flip...again.

-hh

Dene

Nov 17, 2014, 11:18:12 PM11/17/14
Hello David...hope all is well with you.

It's been proven in another thread that Baker admits it when he was wrong. Last occurrence he cited was 2010. He's due for another admission...but I wouldn't hold my breath.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Nov 17, 2014, 11:42:06 PM11/17/14
On 2014-11-18 02:01:31 +0000, David Laville said:

> On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:35:30 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2014-11-13 23:56:51 +0000, David Laville said:
>>
>>> Bullshit. Where were all your post defending the unarmed white kid a
>>> black policeman shot in Salt Lake City only 11 days after the Ferguson
>>> incident? You defended Michael Brown ad nauseam. You defended
>>> Trayvon Martin ad nauseam. Both of them were black. Where was your
>>> defense of Dillon Taylor, the white kid shot and killed by a black
>>> policeman in Salt Lake City? Go ahead, post the links for us.
>>
>> Fact: Dillon Taylor was killed by Officer Bron Cruz whose actual
>> ethnicity I haven't been able to determine.
>>
>> I'd be interested to know how you know he was black, David.
>
> From this article;
>
> http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/3/justice-dillon-taylor-after-white-utah-man-fatally/

An article that cites exactly ZERO sources that the officer in question
was black...

>> However, neither the arms shown in this video of the incident, nor the
>> voice that you hear seem to match with Officer Cruz being black.
>>
>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UjKqzVDCw>
>
> Wait, are you saying black people talk a certain way? Nice
> stereotyping of black people.

Ignoring the information about the colour of his skin...

>> Fact: Officer Cruz was responding to an actual 911 call of three men,
>> one of whom was alleged to have been armed.
>>
>> <http://www.sltrib.com/specialreports/1638186-155/taylor-police-cruz-gun-officer-shooting>
>>

> So "alleged" means he did in fact have a gun?

No.

But that is hardly important to the officer's understanding of the
situation into which he was put.

>> Fact: Dillon Taylor did have his hands hidden inside his pants.
>
> And that proves he had a gun how?

Did I say it did?

>> Fact: Equally, it was immediately after he complied with a demand to
>> remove his hands that he was shot.
>
>> Fact: Dillon Taylor had made posts on Facebook that suggest he may have
>> been suicidal at the time of the incident.
>>
>> <http://fox13now.com/2014/08/12/south-salt-lake-man-shot-by-police-posted-eerie-message-days-before-death/>
>>

> The policeman knew this how?

I pointed it out as an after the fact piece of information about how
things might have got to where the got.

>> Fact: Officer Cruz immediately gave aid and comfort to Taylor after the
>> shooting.
>
> Well I guess that makes the shooting okay. If Darren Wilson gave
> aid and comfort to Michael Brown would that have made the shooting
> okay for you?
>
>> So not quite the same as an officer doubling back on someone for
>> jaywalking, then shooting him at a distance with his hands up...
>
> Nice spin job. Here are the facts you left out;
>
> 1)Darren Wilson approached Michael Brown who was walking down the
> middle of the street and told him to move to the sidewalk.

How did I leave that out of a discussion of a shooting in Utah?

> 2) When Wilson drove off he realized Brown fit the description of the
> police dispatcher. He didn't double back for someone jaywalking.
>
> 3) Forensic test showed Brown's blood on the gun, Wilson's uniform and
> the inside panel of the police SUV.

As there would have been if either version of the events were true...

>> ...as multiple eyewitnesses have reported.
>
> And multiple witnesses back up Wilson's story.

Witnesses such as...

Alan Baker

Nov 17, 2014, 11:42:39 PM11/17/14
What were you trying to claim by my recreational choices, David?

Afraid to say?

It is loading more messages.