A CNN contributor that gets it

Dene

Jun 9, 2017, 11:09:26 PM6/9/17
Comey's testimony shows Russia controversy is an anti-Trump witch hunt
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html

Note the quotations from Comey about the mainstream press coverage.

Meanwhile, another major insurer withdraws from Washington state. Yet the Democrats can only cry Marsha Marsha Marsha. Excuse me… Russia Russia Russia.

Alan Baker

Jun 9, 2017, 11:15:07 PM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09 8:09 PM, Dene wrote:
> Comey's testimony shows Russia controversy is an anti-Trump witch hunt
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html

So CNN is only credible when they agree with you?

> Note the quotations from Comey about the mainstream press coverage.
>
> Meanwhile, another major insurer withdraws from Washington state. Yet the Democrats can only cry Marsha Marsha Marsha. Excuse me… Russia Russia Russia.

Sort of like the "Clinton, Clinton, Clinton!" cries of you wingnuts.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 10, 2017, 3:00:18 AM6/10/17
On 2017-06-09 11:57 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> On 2017-06-09 8:09 PM, Dene wrote:
>>> Comey's testimony shows Russia controversy is an anti-Trump witch hunt
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html
>>
>> So CNN is only credible when they agree with you?
>>

>>> Note the quotations from Comey about the mainstream press coverage.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, another major insurer withdraws from Washington state. Yet the Democrats can only cry Marsha Marsha Marsha. Excuse me? Russia Russia Russia.
>>>

>> Sort of like the "Clinton, Clinton, Clinton!" cries of you wingnuts.
>>
>> :-)
>>

> Except Clinton did the things we are upset about. I know that is
> a meaningless difference to you lying scum.

Russia really did interfere and influence your election.

That still matters today.

Alan Baker

Jun 10, 2017, 12:49:37 PM6/10/17
> Immediate deflection. Your, 'but, but, but Hillary' fell flat.
> Your Russian ploy is worse.
>
> The evidence shows you witch hunters will say or do anything.
> Zero credibility or morality. Same losing strategy over and
> over.

You DO realize that the investigation of Russian interference in the
election was started by the intelligence and law enforcement
professionals of your country, right?

Alan Baker

Jun 10, 2017, 1:03:49 PM6/10/17
> Which has zero to do with your continual attacks on the President.

I'm not attacking Trump with anything other than the facts.

He's a liar, a cheat, a defrauder, a sexual predator...

...and it looks increasingly like he colluded with Russia to influence
the election.

> Just more deflection.

Carbon

Jun 10, 2017, 1:23:01 PM6/10/17
On 06/10/2017 01:03 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2017-06-10 10:00 AM, Moderate wrote:
>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> You DO realize that the investigation of Russian interference in the
>>> election was started by the intelligence and law enforcement
>>> professionals of your country, right?
>>
>> Which has zero to do with your continual attacks on the President.
>
> I'm not attacking Trump with anything other than the facts.
>
> He's a liar, a cheat, a defrauder, a sexual predator...

These low-information zealots really aren't equipped to deal with facts. They operate on a purely emotional level, fueled by sites like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

It's a waste of time trying to reason with them.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 10, 2017, 1:25:34 PM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:03:45 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2017-06-10 10:00 AM, Moderate wrote:
>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> You DO realize that the investigation of Russian interference in the
>>> election was started by the intelligence and law enforcement
>>> professionals of your country, right?
>>>

>> Which has zero to do with your continual attacks on the President.
>
>I'm not attacking Trump with anything other than the facts.
>
>He's a liar, a cheat, a defrauder, a sexual predator...

Plus unethical, egotistical, and above all a despicable human being.

>...and it looks increasingly like he colluded with Russia to influence
>the election.

I don't think that he, personally, was involved.

He was too busy finding ways to defraud the lower income people that
voted for him, and further lining the pockets of the one per centers.

>> Just more deflection.

Just more truth.