OT: An outside perspective...

Alan Baker

Aug 6, 2017, 12:21:23 AM8/6/17
'We now know how the Trump presidency will end. Let's hope we survive:
Burman

The outlines of the end are becoming more clear, as Robert Mueller’s
investigators dig away. Expect things to be vicious.'

<https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2017/08/03/the-moment-when-trump-will-no-longer-be-a-diverting-reality-show-burman.html>

'How will the Donald Trump presidency end? It will end badly, so let me
count the ways:

1. America is hurtling towards a constitutional crisis that will rock
its institutions to the core.

2. Its president and his business empire will soon be exposed as
beholden to Russian oligarchs and mobsters.

3. Trump will try to fire special counsel Robert Mueller to prevent this
from becoming known, but Congress will intervene.

4. His only remaining hope will be a 9/11-scale disaster or contrived
war that he can exploit.

5. If we are lucky enough to survive all of the above, Trump will resign
before he is impeached — but only in exchange for a pardon from his
servile vice-president, Mike Pence.'

You special right-wing snowflakes should read the rest.

:-)

B...@onramp.net

Aug 6, 2017, 10:54:09 AM8/6/17
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 21:21:19 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
The Star is Canada's most liberal paper. You'll get no decent
response from the right. Just like the opposite when Breitbart is
quoted.