OT: "We have all the funding we need out of Russia."

Alan Baker

May 14, 2017, 7:12:38 PM5/14/17
...said Eric Trump to writer, James Dodson:

'"Trump was strutting up and down, talking to his new members about how
they were part of the greatest club in North Carolina," Dodson says.
"And when I first met him, I asked him how he was — you know, this is
the journalist in me — I said, 'What are you using to pay for these
courses?' And he just sort of tossed off that he had access to $100
million."

$100 million.

"So when I got in the cart with Eric," Dodson says, "as we were setting
off, I said, 'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the
recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know,
no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water
the last four or five years.' And this is what he said. He said, 'Well,
we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of
Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys
that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our
programs. We just go there all the time.' Now that was [a little more
than] three years ago, so it was pretty interesting."'

<http://www.wbur.org/onlyagame/2017/05/05/james-dodson-donald-trump-golf>

B...@onramp.net

May 14, 2017, 8:46:38 PM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 16:12:35 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
A footnote at the end of the article says that on reflection Dodson
says that this happened in 2013, not three years ago.

Very revealing article though. Especially what Trump said about
Arnie, and Arnie's response to Dodson.