Fox Sports should be embarrassed for ogling Paulina Gretzky in her tight-fitting dress

tmc...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2016, 10:03:16 PM6/20/16
http://www.sportingnews.com/golf/news/paulina-gretzky-white-dress-dustin-johnson-wife-us-open-champion-fox-sports-cameras/726djrbqw3x019a14axjt6usj

By Michael McCarthy

Published on Jun. 19, 2016
Dustin Johnson took home the trophy Sunday following the U.S. Open, but some social media observers didn't like the way Fox Sports' cameras ogled his wife, Paulina Gretzky, as she made her way to the clubhouse in a short, tight-fitting white dress.

Gretzky and their adorable baby son, Tatum, rushed to the 18th green to celebrate with Johnson after his first major tournament victory. The daughter of hockey legend Wayne Gretzky even accidentally bumped Jack Nicklaus out of the way in her excitement.

Dene

Jun 29, 2016, 12:17:16 PM6/29/16
Yes Paulina is completely innocent, wearing that white, tight dress strictly for comfort.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Jun 29, 2016, 2:32:48 PM6/29/16
How typical...

Dene

Jun 30, 2016, 2:25:19 AM6/30/16
How typical....

-----

ESAD troll!

Greg

Alan Baker

Jun 30, 2016, 2:30:49 AM6/30/16
Demonstrating you understand precisely what was wrong with your comments...

Michael

Jun 30, 2016, 9:09:46 AM6/30/16

"Dene" wrote in message
And today, the DLS is a "moralist". Rich.

The jerk will latch on to literally ANYTHING, to troll and break balls.
Such a pathetic creep.

I wish him good luck...he's going to need it.

MNMikeW

Jun 30, 2016, 9:49:14 AM6/30/16
Nobody gives a fuck what you think twerp.

Alan Baker

Jun 30, 2016, 12:36:01 PM6/30/16
On 2016-06-30 6:09 AM, Michael wrote:

> "Dene" wrote in message

> How typical....
>
> -----
>
>> ESAD troll!
>
> And today, the DLS is a "moralist". Rich.

Interesting that you know there was some morality to discuss, Michael.

> The jerk will latch on to literally ANYTHING, to troll and break balls.
> Such a pathetic creep.
>
> I wish him good luck...he's going to need it.

LOL

Alan Baker

Jun 30, 2016, 12:36:21 PM6/30/16
Which is why you make so many replies fighting the truth...

MNMikeW

Jun 30, 2016, 1:17:02 PM6/30/16
What would you know about truth fraudboy.

Alan Baker

Jun 30, 2016, 2:10:17 PM6/30/16
I know that when someone says "here is an example of our political
strategy to fight and win" then it shows that the item exemplified is
politically motivated for one.

MNMikeW

Jun 30, 2016, 3:56:04 PM6/30/16
LOL! Except, he didn't say political strategy did he. YOU must have put
that in there.

McCarthy: "I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a
conservative speaker that takes a conservative Congress that puts a
strategy (in place) to fight and win.

"And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was
unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a
select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.
Why? Because she's un-trustable. But no one would have known any of that
had happened had we not fought and made that happen."

Alan Baker

Jun 30, 2016, 5:45:13 PM6/30/16
So what kind of strategy to you claim he was referring to when he said
"strategy to fight and win", Mikey?

Dene

Jul 1, 2016, 2:20:35 AM7/1/16
X2.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Jul 1, 2016, 2:46:37 AM7/1/16
Which is why you've now responded...

...twice.

Why don't you just tell us how Brock Turner's victim was asking to be
raped while you're at it?

MNMikeW

Jul 5, 2016, 9:57:36 AM7/5/16
Alan Baker wrote:

>>> I know that when someone says "here is an example of our political
>>> strategy to fight and win" then it shows that the item exemplified is
>>> politically motivated for one.
>>
>> LOL! Except, he didn't say political strategy did he. YOU must have put
>> that in there.
>>
>> McCarthy: "I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a
>> conservative speaker that takes a conservative Congress that puts a
>> strategy (in place) to fight and win.
>>
>> "And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was
>> unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a
>> select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.
>> Why? Because she's un-trustable. But no one would have known any of that
>> had happened had we not fought and made that happen."
>
> So what kind of strategy to you claim he was referring to when he said
> "strategy to fight and win", Mikey?

To most normal people, they appear to be talking about a fight to win
strategy. So, you admit you changed the quote to fit your fucked up
view. What a fraud.