Immigrant child separation is dividing the Republican party

Carbon

Jun 17, 2018, 11:21:40 PM6/17/18
The racists think immigrant child separation is the best thing ever:

Trump AIDE STEPHEN MILLER DESCRIBES IMMIGRANT CHILD SEPARATION POLICY AS
'SIMPLE DECISION https://goo.gl/PwfD1H

Those Republicans capable of basic human empathy disagree:

Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks
my heart’ https://goo.gl/VBG9wz

This self-inflicted fiasco will cause real problems for the Trump
administration if it doesn't back down. This is a tangible example of the
cruelness of this administration that is going to resonate with voters,
especially moms. Even Republican moms.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 9:32:14 AM6/18/18
Moderate wrote:

> Moderate <nos...@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> >> The racists think immigrant child separation is the best thing
> ever: >>
> >> Trump AIDE STEPHEN MILLER DESCRIBES IMMIGRANT CHILD SEPARATION
> POLICY AS >> 'SIMPLE DECISION https://goo.gl/PwfD1H
> >>
> >> Those Republicans capable of basic human empathy disagree:
> >>
> >> Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border
> ?breaks >> my heart? https://goo.gl/VBG9wz
> >>
> >> This self-inflicted fiasco will cause real problems for the Trump
> >> administration if it doesn't back down. This is a tangible example
> of the >> cruelness of this administration that is going to resonate
> with voters, >> especially moms. Even Republican moms.
> >>

> > Dims have a pattern of disregarding the law. Even laws passed by
> > a Dim majority.
>
> Funny how they only have an issue now.

Do you have nothing to say? No defence whatsoever?

Just blind links to some other persons falsehood or irrelevance.

Why not STFU until you have an opinion you are willing to share and/or
discuss.

--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 10:25:47 AM6/18/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 13:32:12 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
<ddtru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Moderate wrote:
>
>> Moderate <nos...@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
>> ever: >>
>> POLICY AS >> 'SIMPLE DECISION https://goo.gl/PwfD1H

>> ?breaks >> my heart? https://goo.gl/VBG9wz

>> of the >> cruelness of this administration that is going to resonate
>> with voters, >> especially moms. Even Republican moms.
>> >>

>> > Dims have a pattern of disregarding the law. Even laws passed by
>> > a Dim majority.
>>
>> Funny how they only have an issue now.
>>

>Do you have nothing to say? No defence whatsoever?
>
>Just blind links to some other persons falsehood or irrelevance.
>
>Why not STFU until you have an opinion you are willing to share and/or
>discuss.

He's just agreeing with the lie that Trump said about the Democrats
passing a law that separates children from their families. Why?
Because he's a fucking Trump suck up.

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 10:36:37 AM6/18/18
Moderate wrote:
> Moderate<nos...@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Carbon<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
>>> The racists think immigrant child separation is the best thing ever:
>>>
>>> Trump AIDE STEPHEN MILLER DESCRIBES IMMIGRANT CHILD SEPARATION POLICY AS
>>> 'SIMPLE DECISION https://goo.gl/PwfD1H
>>>
>>> Those Republicans capable of basic human empathy disagree:
>>>
>>> Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ?breaks
>>> my heart? https://goo.gl/VBG9wz
>>>
>>> This self-inflicted fiasco will cause real problems for the Trump
>>> administration if it doesn't back down. This is a tangible example of the
>>> cruelness of this administration that is going to resonate with voters,
>>> especially moms. Even Republican moms.
>>>

>> Dims have a pattern of disregarding the law. Even laws passed by
>> a Dim majority.
>
> Funny how they only have an issue now.
>
> https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1008475848717021184?s=19

Yes, I do not recall Carbys outrage when Obama was doing it.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 10:44:50 AM6/18/18
I really am surprised that you're passing on this lie. Children were
NOT physically taken from their parents by any other administration.
There were children's camps but not as they are under this
administration.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 11:05:20 AM6/18/18
The following should explain what the difference is between previous
President's policies re: immigrant children and parents. "Zero
Tolerance" is completely different. There is no law preventing
Sessions from discontinuing this new policy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/separating-families-at-the-border-how-we-got-here/

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 11:13:31 AM6/18/18
So irrelevant and a falsehood. Why am I not surprised.

#moderatelies

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 11:13:40 AM6/18/18
Moderate wrote:

> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> Serial liar and gullible fool.
>
> Their selective outrage is so played.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 11:16:56 AM6/18/18
Moderate wrote:

> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> See my previous cite where Obama had over 30,000 unaccompanied minors.

So "unaccompanied" NOT separated. You are admitting your previous posts
claiming other administrations carried out this diabolical policy was a
lie.

#moderatelies.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 11:19:37 AM6/18/18
Moderate wrote:

> MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Over 30,000 unaccompanied minors in Obama's promotional flyer.

"unaccompanied"

> About 2,000 under Trump.

Innocent children separated from their families at the border in a
deliberate policy... in just the last six weeks.

So your claim is FAKE NEWS.

#moderatelies

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 11:29:43 AM6/18/18

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 11:51:28 AM6/18/18
Interesting but irrelevant. You should read it, doofus minor.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 11:52:42 AM6/18/18
Your lack of any opinion shouts more loudly than your falsehoods.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 12:19:39 PM6/18/18
Obviously you didn't read this so I'm posting it again. No other
administration approached the "Zero Tolerance" policy of
Trump/Sessions. Period. If you still think so you really are a Trump
fool.

READ IT.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/separating-families-at-the-border-how-we-got-here/

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 12:26:28 PM6/18/18
About damn time we have zero tolerance. But again, I notice your lack of
outrage when Obama started doing the exact same thing to kids in 2014.
At least Trump didnt put them in cages like Obama did.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 1:01:16 PM6/18/18
Bullshit. I see you didn't read the above or didn't understand it.

>But again, I notice your lack of outrage when Obama started doing the exact same thing to kids in 2014.

Only because he didn't. There was no "Zero Tolerance" as we see now.
Another Trump lie.
>At least Trump didnt put them in cages like Obama did.

Didn't happen.

-hh

Jun 18, 2018, 1:02:18 PM6/18/18
Because it wasn't the exact same thing.

And you've been shown, with details, that it wasn't the same thing,
so for you to make this claim now is a deliberate lie.

> At least Trump didnt put them in cages like Obama did.

An official photo from the U.S. Customs and Border Control, June 2018:

<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Texas_Photo_1.jpg>

And another (ibid):

<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Children-cages-CBC-2.png>

...now just what was that you were trying to say about no cages?

-hh

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 1:17:06 PM6/18/18
Bullshit.

>> But again, I notice your lack of outrage when Obama started doing the exact same thing to kids in 2014.
>
> Only because he didn't. There was no "Zero Tolerance" as we see now.
> Another Trump lie.

Did the Obama administration separate kids from parents in 2014. Yes or no?

>> At least Trump didnt put them in cages like Obama did.
>
> Didn't happen.

Did actually. AP ran the photo.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/29/misleading-tweets-by-liberal-activists-fuel-trump/

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 2:31:58 PM6/18/18
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtru...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Moderate wrote:

> previous >> > President's policies re: immigrant children and
> parents. "Zero >> > Tolerance" is completely different. There is no
> law preventing >> > Sessions from discontinuing this new policy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/separating-families-at-the-border-how-we-got-here/

> >> See my previous cite where Obama had over 30,000 unaccompanied
> minors. >>
> >
> > So "unaccompanied" NOT separated. You are admitting your previous
> > posts claiming other administrations carried out this diabolical
> > policy was a lie.
> >
> > #moderatelies.
> >

> The law defines them as unaccompanied.
>
> You ignorant Limey.

You're a disgusting liar

#moderatelies

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 18, 2018, 2:34:26 PM6/18/18
You are lying.

Perhaps you don't know you are lying because you only read lies BUT you
are.

I know how yuou twats like Twitter

#KeepFamiliesTogether

Read it and feel disgusted with yourself... if you had any shame.

John B.

Jun 18, 2018, 2:37:33 PM6/18/18
Are you claiming that Obama separated children from their parents?

John B.

Jun 18, 2018, 2:39:00 PM6/18/18
These were children who crossed the border by themselves -- not
with their parents.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 3:00:20 PM6/18/18
Your site specifically says "The photo captions refer to children who
crossed the border as unaccompanied minors". Which isn't what the
current policy addresses. These kids weren't taken from their
parents. As far as cages go these, and those used now, are rooms that
have caging around them. When its said that kids are in cages it
implies small, singular, cramped cages. That has never happened.

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 3:52:55 PM6/18/18
He did but not as many as Obama practiced catch and release. Trump
isn't. There are specific reasons a child would get separated.

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 3:57:50 PM6/18/18
It does actually because that is still happening.
These kids weren't taken from their
> parents.
Since they were unaccompanied how could they? But it did indeed happen
as well under Obama. Using the same standards Trump is using today.
Only difference is Obama chose to ignore the law.

As far as cages go these, and those used now, are rooms that
> have caging around them. When its said that kids are in cages it
> implies small, singular, cramped cages. That has never happened.

But that is EXACTLY what the left is trying to do when they suddenly
brought up the AP photo this year.

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 3:58:49 PM6/18/18
Most of them yes. But not all.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 4:19:43 PM6/18/18
All of this is obfuscation by Trump. Back to the now situation...
There is no law that keeps him from simply stopping the separation its
his policy period. You have to see what the majority thinks of it and
that includes a bunch of Republicans. They even came up with a plan
that addressed each of Trump's demands and he blew that up by saying
he would veto it after saying he liked it. When he puts these kids'
situation in jeopardy just to get full funding for his stupid wall it
stinks to high hell. Now he is saying that most of the children came
her with someone other than parents. Criminals that just use them and
that is why the policy is so drastic. That's another lie or else all
those kids who are crying for their parents are lying.

I know that we're in a bind with this influx, but Trump says he can do
anything. Let's see if he can. So far very little in any area.

MNMikeW

Jun 18, 2018, 4:42:35 PM6/18/18
Actually it IS the law. Obama chose to ignore it.

You have to see what the majority thinks of it and
> that includes a bunch of Republicans.

The majority in this country want the border secured.

They even came up with a plan
> that addressed each of Trump's demands and he blew that up by saying
> he would veto it after saying he liked it. When he puts these kids'
> situation in jeopardy just to get full funding for his stupid wall it
> stinks to high hell. Now he is saying that most of the children came
> her with someone other than parents.

Yes that does happen when they are with a non-custodial adult. Same
under Obama.

Criminals that just use them and
> that is why the policy is so drastic. That's another lie or else all
> those kids who are crying for their parents are lying.
>
> I know that we're in a bind with this influx, but Trump says he can do
> anything. Let's see if he can. So far very little in any area.

Yep. Time for immigration reform and a wall.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 5:10:20 PM6/18/18
Wrong. There is no law, only in Trump's idiotic ranting.

> You have to see what the majority thinks of it and
>> that includes a bunch of Republicans.
>
>The majority in this country want the border secured.

Stick to the subject. The kids.

> They even came up with a plan
>> that addressed each of Trump's demands and he blew that up by saying
>> he would veto it after saying he liked it. When he puts these kids'
>> situation in jeopardy just to get full funding for his stupid wall it
>> stinks to high hell. Now he is saying that most of the children came
>> her with someone other than parents.
>
>Yes that does happen when they are with a non-custodial adult. Same
>under Obama.

Its not a majority at all. Very few. Otherwise why are little kids
crying for their parents if they weren't taken from them?

> Criminals that just use them and
>> that is why the policy is so drastic. That's another lie or else all
>> those kids who are crying for their parents are lying.
>>
>> I know that we're in a bind with this influx, but Trump says he can do
>> anything. Let's see if he can. So far very little in any area.
>
>Yep. Time for immigration reform and a wall.

Time first to have a heart. Most GOP lawmakers are pissed about this.
In a way I'm glad because Trump will HAVE to stop it and it will still
stick to him in the next election.

Dene

Jun 18, 2018, 5:32:27 PM6/18/18
It's the law.
Law enforcement is sworned to uphold the law.
Only Congress can change the law.
Listen to DHS Secy and educate yourself.

Dene

Jun 18, 2018, 6:03:25 PM6/18/18
Are you claiming that this is not an existing law, dating back to 2008?

John B.

Jun 18, 2018, 6:03:46 PM6/18/18
THERE IS NO LAW mandating that children be taken from their parents.

Dene

Jun 18, 2018, 6:08:00 PM6/18/18
On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 1:42:35 PM UTC-7, MNMikeW wrote:

> Actually it IS the law. Obama chose to ignore it.

As did Bush....the law was implement by Congress under his watch.
One thing you have to admire about Trump. He's a pragmatist. He sees a problem and he has the courage and will to solve it, even if it mean undue criticism from the open border zealots and haters.

> Yep. Time for immigration reform and a wall.

Amen!

David Laville

Jun 18, 2018, 6:14:50 PM6/18/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:37:32 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yes, I do not recall Carbys outrage when Obama was doing it.
>
>Are you claiming that Obama separated children from their parents?

Yes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df9Pll2UEAUD4M6.jpg

David Laville

Jun 18, 2018, 6:40:21 PM6/18/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 14:00:18 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>> Didn't happen.
>>>>

>>Did actually. AP ran the photo.
>>
>>https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/29/misleading-tweets-by-liberal-activists-fuel-trump/
>
>Your site specifically says "The photo captions refer to children who
>crossed the border as unaccompanied minors". Which isn't what the
>current policy addresses. These kids weren't taken from their
>parents. As far as cages go these, and those used now, are rooms that
>have caging around them. When its said that kids are in cages it
>implies small, singular, cramped cages. That has never happened.

Oh, I see. So when it was thought this was Trump's doing it was
described as "children in cages". But when discovered it was from the
Obama era it becomes "rooms that have caging around them".

And since you said "kids are in cages" has never happened than you
just admitted the left wing news that originally reported it was
reporting fake news, right, something you said only Fox News does?

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 7:15:06 PM6/18/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:03:45 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>THERE IS NO LAW mandating that children be taken from their parents.

And doing away with "zero tolerance" doesn't take congress approval.
It is a policy that can be changed by either Sessions or Trump.

Carbon

Jun 18, 2018, 7:49:06 PM6/18/18
Are you claiming that there is an enforced law dating back to 2008?

-hh

Jun 18, 2018, 7:50:14 PM6/18/18
Dene wrote:

> It's the law.

If true, then you can cite the cheaper & verse which requires separation.

> Law enforcement is sworned to uphold the law.

Indeed they are, so why is it then that they’re falsifying legal requests
for asylum as allegedly being an “illegal entry”?

> Only Congress can change the law.

But each administration sets the implementation policy, so
Trump can end this in a minute with an EO (or less).

But he won’t stop it, because he thinks his policy is getting him
leverage over Democrats on legislation to extract concessions.

> Listen to DHS Secy and educate yourself.

Please provide the relevant citation so that we can do so.
Oh, and do make sure to fact-check it first...after all, we do
know that this Administration has problems with being truthful.

-hh

Carbon

Jun 18, 2018, 7:51:21 PM6/18/18
So you agree that the Obama administration did not have a policy to
separate kids from their parents at the border. I guess that's a start.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2018, 9:06:14 PM6/18/18
If you agree with Trump on this you're out of step with the
majority...including Republican Congressmen.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2018/06/18/trumps-zero-tolerance-immigration-policy-puts-republicans-in-jeopardy/

Carbon

Jun 18, 2018, 10:12:54 PM6/18/18
On 06/18/2018 07:50 PM, -hh wrote:
> Dene wrote:
>
>> It's the law.
>
> If true, then you can cite the cheaper & verse which requires
> separation.
>
>> Law enforcement is sworned to uphold the law.
>
> Indeed they are, so why is it then that they’re falsifying legal
> requests for asylum as allegedly being an “illegal entry”?
>
>> Only Congress can change the law.
>
> But each administration sets the implementation policy, so Trump can end
> this in a minute with an EO (or less).
>
> But he won’t stop it, because he thinks his policy is getting him
> leverage over Democrats on legislation to extract concessions.

Exactly. Even if Trump's rampant criminality doesn't resonate with voters,
this kind of cruelty absolutely will. Even Republicans have their limits.
There are going to be big problems if this doesn't end very soon.

Carbon

Jun 18, 2018, 10:14:52 PM6/18/18
On 06/18/2018 06:07 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 1:42:35 PM UTC-7, MNMikeW wrote:
>
>> Actually it IS the law. Obama chose to ignore it.
>
> As did Bush....the law was implement by Congress under his watch. One
> thing you have to admire about Trump. He's a pragmatist. He sees a
> problem and he has the courage and will to solve it, even if it mean
> undue criticism from the open border zealots and haters.

Don't forget all the prominent Republicans who hate it as well.

>> Yep. Time for immigration reform and a wall.
>
> Amen!

I'll support the wall as soon as Mexico signs up to pay for it.

Alan Baker

Jun 18, 2018, 11:23:11 PM6/18/18
On 2018-06-18 7:47 PM, Moderate wrote:
> I am glad to hear liberals encouraging families staying together.
>
> Too many families without both parents.

Keep up the non sequiturs, LTU.

It is literally all you're good at.

(Now run along and have someone define "non sequitur" for you.)

Alan Baker

Jun 18, 2018, 11:23:58 PM6/18/18
On 2018-06-18 11:07 AM, Moderate wrote:
> MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>> Moderate wrote:

>>> Funny how they only have an issue now.
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1008475848717021184?s=19
>>
>> Yes, I do not recall Carbys outrage when Obama was doing it.
>>

> Over 30,000 unaccompanied minors in Obama's promotional flyer.
> About 2,000 under Trump.

In what time-frames, LTU?

Dene

Jun 18, 2018, 11:24:30 PM6/18/18
The racists think immigrant child separation is the best thing ever:

Trump AIDE STEPHEN MILLER DESCRIBES IMMIGRANT CHILD SEPARATION POLICY AS
'SIMPLE DECISION https://goo.gl/PwfD1H

Those Republicans capable of basic human empathy disagree:

Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks
my heart’ https://goo.gl/VBG9wz

This self-inflicted fiasco will cause real problems for the Trump
administration if it doesn't back down. This is a tangible example of the
cruelness of this administration that is going to resonate with voters,
especially moms. Even Republican moms.

————

You lefties amaze me. You’ve been advocating for the murder of millions of unborn children for 50 years and yet you scream and yell about 2000 children who are temporarily separated from their parents.

Alan Baker

Jun 18, 2018, 11:25:46 PM6/18/18
On 2018-06-18 1:15 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtru...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Moderate wrote:

>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/separating-families-at-the-border-how-we-got-here/
>>>>

>>> See my previous cite where Obama had over 30,000 unaccompanied minors.
>>>

>> So "unaccompanied" NOT separated. You are admitting your previous posts
>> claiming other administrations carried out this diabolical policy was a
>> lie.
>>
>> #moderatelies.
>>

> The law defines them as unaccompanied.

Ummmmm... ...no.

> You ignorant Limey.

Alan Baker

Jun 18, 2018, 11:27:26 PM6/18/18
On 2018-06-18 3:08 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> It is exactly the same!

No, Pussy: it really isn't.

> Unaccompanied minors are children that have been separated from a
> criminal guardian, separated from someone who may not be a legal
> guardian, or crossed the border alone.

Deciding to treat someone as criminal falls under law enforcement and
prosecutorial discretion...

> You don't give a shit about these kids and neither do I. They
> should not have illegally crossed the border. Obama kept them in
> cages.

Dene

Jun 18, 2018, 11:30:58 PM6/18/18
On 06/18/2018 06:07 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 1:42:35 PM UTC-7, MNMikeW wrote:
>
>> Actually it IS the law. Obama chose to ignore it.
>
> As did Bush....the law was implement by Congress under his watch. One
> thing you have to admire about Trump. He's a pragmatist. He sees a
> problem and he has the courage and will to solve it, even if it mean
> undue criticism from the open border zealots and haters.

Don't forget all the prominent Republicans who hate it as well.

Everybody hates it. Anybody with half a brain hates the loophole immigration policy even more. We finally have a president who is it going to kick this can down the road. The real question is if we have a Congress who will cooperate and fixing once for good.

>> Yep. Time for immigration reform and a wall.
>
> Amen!

I'll support the wall as soon as Mexico signs up to pay for it.

I call bullshit. You want open borders. It’s the only way your party will grow.

Carbon

Jun 18, 2018, 11:48:29 PM6/18/18
On 06/18/2018 11:30 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> As did Bush....the law was implement by Congress under his watch. One
>>> thing you have to admire about Trump. He's a pragmatist. He sees a
>>> problem and he has the courage and will to solve it, even if it mean
>>> undue criticism from the open border zealots and haters.
>>
>> Don't forget all the prominent Republicans who hate it as well.
>
> Everybody hates it. Anybody with half a brain hates the loophole
> immigration policy even more. We finally have a president who is it
> going to kick this can down the road. The real question is if we have a
> Congress who will cooperate and fixing once for good.

Who is going to process the chickens and pick the tomatoes if all the
undocumented workers get kicked out? American business is dependent on
what amounts to an illegal slave labor force. That's why illegal
immigration has been allowed to go on all these years. Please wake up.

But none of that even matters. All voters need to see is videos of wailing
toddlers being held back as their mommies are frisked and dragged away.
This will become a full-blown disaster if Trump doesn't back down.

Carbon

Jun 18, 2018, 11:50:51 PM6/18/18
On 06/18/2018 11:27 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-06-18 3:08 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:

>>> Your site specifically says "The photo captions refer to children who
>>> crossed the border as unaccompanied minors". Which isn't what the
>>> current policy addresses. These kids weren't taken from their
>>> parents. As far as cages go these, and those used now, are rooms that
>>> have caging around them. When its said that kids are in cages it
>>> implies small, singular, cramped cages. That has never happened.
>>
>> It is exactly the same!
>
> No, Pussy: it really isn't.

I am impressed that you guys are still arguing with this fool.

Carbon

Jun 18, 2018, 11:53:04 PM6/18/18
I can only wonder at the bias that would lead you to think this is a
legitimate comparison.

Dene

Jun 19, 2018, 1:21:31 AM6/19/18

I can only wonder at the bias that would lead you to think this is a
legitimate comparison.

—————

You’re confusing bias with the real world.

The fact is is that crossing the border illegally is a crime and because of that choice, the result is the separation of families. Jail has a bad habit of doing that.

The other fact is that you lefties don’t give a shit about the slaughter of unborn children. You also didn’t give a rats ass about the separation of illegal immigrants families during the Obama administration. This is nothing more than a red herring to take attention away from the IG report and the obvious deep corruption with all things HRC.

-hh

Jun 19, 2018, 7:06:01 AM6/19/18
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 1:21:31 AM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> [attribution]:
>> I can only wonder at the bias that would lead you to think this is a
>> legitimate comparison.
>
> —————
>
> You’re confusing bias with the real world.

Or he sees desperation in your rationalization attempts.

> The fact is is that crossing the border illegally is a crime

Incorrect: an illegal border crossing is a *misdemeanor*.

Plus the caveat of "illegal" does not apply when an individual presents
themselves at a border and asks for asylum - - that is LEGAL.

And FYI, what is *illegal* is for a Customs Agent to falsely record an
asylum request as an 'illegal crossing'.

If you want to claim that this is merely an "obey the law" debate, then
the US Customs Agents have to too.

> ... and because of that choice, the result is the separation of families.

Except that under this rationale, that parking ticket you got would similarly
result in your children being taken away from you.

> The other fact is that you lefties don’t give a shit about the slaughter of unborn children.

False premise equivalency - - there's many people who *also* care about that,
including the question of Society providing supportive alternatives to abortion,
such as health & nutrition programs such as Medicare & SNAP.

As such, the attitude of the Right is to FORCE the child to be born, only to then
deliberately make them suffer for being poor/disadvantaged for years & years, in
malnutrition, poor education and poor health until they die prematurely.

The facts of the matter are that if the Right really wanted to reduce this segment's
"burden on Society", their policy would be to do it as early as possible, which
would mean aggressively providing birth control services.

...but that program's been targeted & cut too. Because poor people shouldn't
be able to enjoy sex either: pregnancies are being used as a form of punishment.

> You also didn’t give a rats ass about the separation of illegal immigrants families
> during the Obama administration.

The reports are that during prior administrations, separation was the (rare) exception
and not the formal policy objective.

Greg needs to go find the data that supports his insinuation, which was that
separation was mainstream and not a rare exception.

> This is nothing more than a red herring to take attention away from the IG report
> and the obvious deep corruption with all things HRC.

"... but but but her emails!" /S

In the meantime, where's your outrage for the private email accounts CURRENTLY
being used in the Trump Administration?

-hh

MNMikeW

Jun 19, 2018, 9:40:08 AM6/19/18
Yes, arguing with Baker is a complete waste of time.

MNMikeW

Jun 19, 2018, 9:47:57 AM6/19/18
Yes, a change in the law could fix this. The same thing happens if you
are a US citizen and break a law that requires incarceration. You get
separated from your kids.

They could speed up border deportations as well.

MNMikeW

Jun 19, 2018, 9:50:49 AM6/19/18
BINGO!!!

MNMikeW

Jun 19, 2018, 10:31:21 AM6/19/18
Carbon wrote:

>>> Don't forget all the prominent Republicans who hate it as well.
>>
>> Everybody hates it. Anybody with half a brain hates the loophole
>> immigration policy even more. We finally have a president who is it
>> going to kick this can down the road. The real question is if we have a
>> Congress who will cooperate and fixing once for good.
>
> Who is going to process the chickens and pick the tomatoes if all the
> undocumented workers get kicked out? American business is dependent on
> what amounts to an illegal slave labor force. That's why illegal
> immigration has been allowed to go on all these years. Please wake up.

Sounds like you are all for slave labor.

> But none of that even matters. All voters need to see is videos of wailing
> toddlers being held back as their mommies are frisked and dragged away.
> This will become a full-blown disaster if Trump doesn't back down.

Mommy shouldn't break the law in the first place.

Alan Baker

Jun 19, 2018, 10:40:37 AM6/19/18
Except there are lots of times that people break laws and they are NOT
incarcerated, Mikey.

It's called "discretion". Look it up.

Alan Baker

Jun 19, 2018, 10:41:36 AM6/19/18
On 2018-06-18 7:32 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> THERE IS NO LAW mandating that children be taken from their parents.
>>

> There in fact is.

Then let's see the quote.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 19, 2018, 12:42:09 PM6/19/18
Its called lack of knowledge about both situations.

MNMikeW

Jun 19, 2018, 1:03:53 PM6/19/18
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/16/us/homeland-security-chief-opens-largest-immigration-detention-center-in-us.html

Mr. Johnson tried to leave no doubt that the administration was
committed to detaining families. “l believe this is an effective
deterrent,” he said.

Hmmmmmmmm.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 1:34:49 PM6/19/18
I nominate this as the dumbest post of 2018.

-hh

Jun 19, 2018, 1:34:54 PM6/19/18
MNMikeW wrote:
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/16/us/homeland-security-chief-opens-largest-immigration-detention-center-in-us.html>
>
>Mr. Johnson tried to leave no doubt that the administration was
>committed to detaining families. “l believe this is an effective
>deterrent,” he said.
>
>Hmmmmmmmm.

No, not a mystery.

The very presence of any immigration eligibility system at all is a deterrent to immigrants.

-hh

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 1:36:46 PM6/19/18
On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 5:32:27 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 2:10:20 PM UTC-7, B...@onramp.net wrote:

Why don't you cite the federal statute that says the government
must take children from their parents when they try to cross the
border illegally?

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 1:37:54 PM6/19/18
On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 6:08:00 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 1:42:35 PM UTC-7, MNMikeW wrote:
>

> > Actually it IS the law. Obama chose to ignore it.
>
> As did Bush....the law was implement by Congress under his watch.
> One thing you have to admire about Trump. He's a pragmatist. He sees a problem and he has the courage and will to solve it, even if it mean undue criticism from the open border zealots and haters.
>
> > Yep. Time for immigration reform and a wall.
>
> Amen!

What law is that?

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 1:39:36 PM6/19/18
On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 6:14:50 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:37:32 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Yes, I do not recall Carbys outrage when Obama was doing it.
> >
> >Are you claiming that Obama separated children from their parents?
>
> Yes
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df9Pll2UEAUD4M6.jpg

Wow! A picture of a kid holding a sign! That proves it
beyond any doubt!

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 1:41:34 PM6/19/18
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 1:21:31 AM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
This didn't happen during the Obama administration. The IG
report didn't claim any corruption or illegality.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 1:43:40 PM6/19/18
What could fix this is for Trump to tell DHS to stop doing it.
There is in law mandating that illegal border-crossers must
have their children taken from them.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 1:46:03 PM6/19/18
What makes you think that parents who try to cross the border even
know that their children will be taken from them? Do you think
poor people in Guatemala watch CNN?

MNMikeW

Jun 19, 2018, 2:08:00 PM6/19/18
Why would there be a sign like that if it were not happening?

Dene

Jun 19, 2018, 3:38:09 PM6/19/18
———

Given your twisted sense of morality, your response doesn’t surprise me.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 19, 2018, 4:34:50 PM6/19/18
Well, shithead, why don't you find the story behind the sign and see
what it was about and what actually happened.

If I make a sign saying "Trump please don't rape the children" does
that mean it happened?

You Trumpets are fuckwits out of your depth.

--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
week.
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:02:12 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:39:35 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 6:14:50 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:

>> >Are you claiming that Obama separated children from their parents?
>>
>> Yes
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df9Pll2UEAUD4M6.jpg
>
>Wow! A picture of a kid holding a sign! That proves it
>beyond any doubt!

Actually it was 'kids' and because it was kids does that invalidate
it?

Were the kids holding signs after the Parkland School shooting full of
shit too?

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:02:53 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:40:35 -0400, Alan Baker <nu...@ness.biz> wrote:

>> Yes, a change in the law could fix this. The same thing happens if you
>> are a US citizen and break a law that requires incarceration. You get
>> separated from your kids.
>
>Except there are lots of times that people break laws and they are NOT
>incarcerated, Mikey.
>
>It's called "discretion". Look it up.

Obviously the dunce who pretends to be the most intellectaul in the
group missed the part where Mike wrote " a law that requires
incarceration".

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:03:34 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:31:18 -0500, MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> wrote:

>> But none of that even matters. All voters need to see is videos of wailing
>> toddlers being held back as their mommies are frisked and dragged away.
>> This will become a full-blown disaster if Trump doesn't back down.
>>
>Mommy shouldn't break the law in the first place.

Isn't it ironic that the same guy who wants Trump and anyone
associated with him to go to jail for breaking the law turns a blind
eye to illegal aliens breaking the law by entering this country
illegally?

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:04:53 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:46:02 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Mommy shouldn't break the law in the first place.
>
>What makes you think that parents who try to cross the border even
>know that their children will be taken from them? Do you think
>poor people in Guatemala watch CNN?

Why are they even trying to cross the border? Guatemala has a
Marxism豊eninism Communism ideology so why are they fleeing their
utopian empire to illegally enter a country ran by a evil racist that
hates foreigners? It's not like they're trying to escape a shithole,
right?

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:06:09 PM6/19/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:53:02 -0400, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>> You lefties amaze me. You’ve been advocating for the murder of millions
>> of unborn children for 50 years and yet you scream and yell about 2000
>> children who are temporarily separated from their parents.
>
>I can only wonder at the bias that would lead you to think this is a
>legitimate comparison.

And I wonder about the mental illness that prevents you from seeing
the double standard Greg pointed out.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:11:18 PM6/19/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:48:25 -0400, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>Who is going to process the chickens and pick the tomatoes if all the
>undocumented workers get kicked out? American business is dependent on
>what amounts to an illegal slave labor force. That's why illegal
>immigration has been allowed to go on all these years. Please wake up.

Thanks to the democrats and their 'bring in the illegals and more
taxes' platforms. I can see you have an an employee and not an
employer all your life. If you hire someone in addition to their
salary you have to pay Social Security/FICA, Unemployment/FUTA,
Medicare, and Workmens Comp and sometimes matching funds for a 401K.

When you add up basic salary, employment taxes and benefits a $15.00
an hour salary will cost the employer $19.00 to $21.00 an hour. if
they hire an "undocumented" worker for $15.00 an hour they don't have
to pay the additional taxes and benefits required by law and that's a
saving of $8,300 to $12,800 per illegal worker per year.

>But none of that even matters. All voters need to see is videos of wailing
>toddlers being held back as their mommies are frisked and dragged away.
>This will become a full-blown disaster if Trump doesn't back down.

That's this week because the IG report didn't turn out the way you
hoped so you libturds needed this fake outrage to distract from it.
Next week if Trump does something positive you'll spin your bingo cage
again and pull out something else to fake outrage over to distact from
it.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:12:04 PM6/19/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:01:13 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>At least Trump didnt put them in cages like Obama did.
>
>Didn't happen.

Actually it did. Here is the picture former Obama speechwriter Jon
Favreau tweeted saying it was migrant kids Trump locked up in cages;

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-1136-568.jpg

Problem was the picture was taken in 2014 when Obama was president.
And don't forget, he said they were locked up in "cages".

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:12:58 PM6/19/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:25:44 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>Why not STFU until you have an opinion you are willing to share and/or
>>discuss.
>
>He's just agreeing with the lie that Trump said about the Democrats
>passing a law that separates children from their families. Why?
>Because he's a fucking Trump suck up.

You should be the last one accusing anyone of sucking up with all the
sucking up to Obama and Hillary the leftist of this group as done
since 2008.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:14:38 PM6/19/18
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 23:21:38 -0400, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>The racists think immigrant child separation is the best thing ever:
>
>Trump AIDE STEPHEN MILLER DESCRIBES IMMIGRANT CHILD SEPARATION POLICY AS
>'SIMPLE DECISION https://goo.gl/PwfD1H
>
>Those Republicans capable of basic human empathy disagree:
>
>Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks
>my heart’ https://goo.gl/VBG9wz
>
>This self-inflicted fiasco will cause real problems for the Trump
>administration if it doesn't back down. This is a tangible example of the
>cruelness of this administration that is going to resonate with voters,
>especially moms. Even Republican moms.

Got news for you dipshit, this has been happening since 2014 or
earlier when your savior Obama was president and we didn't here shit
from you, the resident RSG leftist nor the leftist news. What did
Obama do to stop it? Obviously shit since it's still happening. Now
all of a sudden leftist asswipes like you are so concerned about the
children and want to blame the Trump administration for something that
was happening 2 years before Trump became president.

If you're so concerned about children being seperated from their
parents why have you not one time, not one time, said a word about
the children being seperated from a parent who was killed at the hands
of an illegal alien or MS-13 gang member?

You leftist are the biggest frauds and phonies I ever met in my life.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 5:15:27 PM6/19/18
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:26:25 -0500, MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Obviously you didn't read this so I'm posting it again. No other
>> administration approached the "Zero Tolerance" policy of
>> Trump/Sessions. Period. If you still think so you really are a Trump
>> fool.
>>
>> READ IT.
>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/separating-families-at-the-border-how-we-got-here/
>
>About damn time we have zero tolerance. But again, I notice your lack of
>outrage when Obama started doing the exact same thing to kids in 2014.

That's because they were too busy sucking up to Obama.

>At least Trump didnt put them in cages like Obama did.

You mean like animals? Trump calls MS-13 gang members animals and the
left goes berserk. Obama puts kids in cages like animals and we heard
crickets from the left.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 5:46:14 PM6/19/18
I don't remember anything like the current debacle happening under
the Obama administration. That's because it didn't happen. Over
2,000 kids have been taken from their parents and locked up
in concentration camps. Did Obama do anything like that?

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 5:48:01 PM6/19/18
It's a law that requires incarceration of illegal entrants. It
says NOTHING about separating children from their parents and
locking them up.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 5:50:32 PM6/19/18
Guatemala does not have a Marxist/Leninist government. It does
have an abundance of gang violence, which many young Guatemalans
come here to escape from.

-hh

Jun 19, 2018, 6:02:16 PM6/19/18
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 5:11:18 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:48:25 -0400, Carbon
> <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >Who is going to process the chickens and pick the tomatoes if all the
> >undocumented workers get kicked out? American business is dependent on
> >what amounts to an illegal slave labor force. That's why illegal
> >immigration has been allowed to go on all these years. Please wake up.
>
> Thanks to the democrats and their 'bring in the illegals and more
> taxes' platforms. I can see you have an an employee and not an
> employer all your life. If you hire someone in addition to their
> salary you have to pay Social Security/FICA, Unemployment/FUTA,
> Medicare, and Workmens Comp and sometimes matching funds for a 401K.
>
> When you add up basic salary, employment taxes and benefits a $15.00
> an hour salary will cost the employer $19.00 to $21.00 an hour. if
> they hire an "undocumented" worker for $15.00 an hour they don't have
> to pay the additional taxes and benefits required by law and that's a
> saving of $8,300 to $12,800 per illegal worker per year.

Not when they're an illegal working under the table ... that's how
business are able to skip paying Social Security/FICA, Unemployment/
FUTA, Medicare, Workmens Comp, etc...and which is precisely why so
many 'red' state republicans have conveniently looked the other way
for decades & allow ~11 million low paid illegals to reside in the USA
off the books: IT BOOSTS THE BOTTOM LINE PROFITS OF THEIR COMPANIES.

-hh

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 6:02:23 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:46:12 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Why would there be a sign like that if it were not happening?
>
>I don't remember anything like the current debacle happening under
>the Obama administration.

Of course you don't. It's a proven fact you leftist have selective
memory.

>That's because it didn't happen. 2,000 kids have been taken
>from their parents and locked up in concentration camps.
>Did Obama do anything like that?

Concentration camps? Dude, you are mentally ill? Are they sending
the kids to gass chambers? Are they giving the kids 1 bowl of soup a
day? Are they forcing the kids to work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week
smashing boulders into tiny rocks. Are they hanging them for
disrespecting authority? Are they performing medical experiments on
them?

My God, this has to be the most idiotic post to RSG for 2018.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 19, 2018, 6:07:37 PM6/19/18
He was pointing out the straw man, dummy.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 19, 2018, 6:08:33 PM6/19/18
David Laville wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:46:02 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Mommy shouldn't break the law in the first place.
> >
> > What makes you think that parents who try to cross the border even
> > know that their children will be taken from them? Do you think
> > poor people in Guatemala watch CNN?
>
> Why are they even trying to cross the border?

That's not the point, dummy.

Dene

Jun 19, 2018, 6:26:24 PM6/19/18
—————

At first glance I thought BK wrote this. John is unhinged. Something must’ve shattered his east coast bubbly existence.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 19, 2018, 6:35:20 PM6/19/18
So you don't know what a concentration camp is; only what you have seen
on the history channel.

When you describe your idea of a concentration camp is that what you
thought was happening at US concentration camps (aka internment camps)
during the war.

/shakes head/ what a dummy.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 6:36:54 PM6/19/18
Woooooooooosh.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 19, 2018, 6:47:27 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:47:59 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

Plus the law that is to which Trump and company refers is a
misdemeanor, an un indictable crime that doesn't generally call for
imprisonment. Congress sets the penalties for all crimes.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 6:53:15 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:50:31 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 5:04:53 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:

>> >What makes you think that parents who try to cross the border even
>> >know that their children will be taken from them? Do you think
>> >poor people in Guatemala watch CNN?
>>
>> Why are they even trying to cross the border? Guatemala has a
>> Marxism?eninism Communism ideology so why are they fleeing their
>> utopian empire to illegally enter a country ran by a evil racist that
>> hates foreigners? It's not like they're trying to escape a shithole,
>> right?
>
>Guatemala does not have a Marxist/Leninist government. It does
>have an abundance of gang violence, which many young Guatemalans
>come here to escape from.

When I typed "Guatemala government" into Google it pulled this up;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemalan_Party_of_Labour

So I assumed that was their govenment. Apparently I was mistaken.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 6:56:43 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 15:26:23 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>At first glance I thought BK wrote this. John is unhinged. Something must’ve shattered his east coast bubbly existence.

All he does is repeat the left wing talking points without any
thought. For the last two days all I've heard is the left referring
to the detention centers as "concentration camps" and bingo, today he
shows up referring to them as concentration camps.

Referring to them as concentration camps shows how truly ignorant you
are of concentration camps.

David Laville

Jun 19, 2018, 7:00:18 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 17:53:16 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>> Plus the law that is to which Trump and company refers is a
>> misdemeanor, an un indictable crime that doesn't generally call for
>> imprisonment. Congress sets the penalties for all crimes.
>>

>"Doesn't generally call for imprisonment"
>
>What an idiot. Build a wall, prevent the crime. Save the children.

Have you noticed the one thing the left who pretends to love children
hasn't said?

"Send them to us and we'll give them a loving home until their parents
get out of jail".

Carbon

Jun 19, 2018, 7:28:15 PM6/19/18
I note how carefully you avoided responding to John's question. To state
the obvious, again, this wholesale ripping of kids from their parents is
new and totally unprecedented. And you know it. The Orange One even
admitted to doing it as a negotiating strategy. https://goo.gl/MwwbMw

But so much for obvious facts. I have another question: Where do you think
your old pal Jesus would come down on this debate? Hmmm? Bonus points for
honesty.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 8:22:48 PM6/19/18
A concentration camp is a place where masses of people are
concentrated. That's why they call them concentration camps.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 8:26:40 PM6/19/18
Why that URL could lead you to think Guatemala was a communist
country is beyond me. Lots of democracies with parliamentary
systems have labor parties.

John B.

Jun 19, 2018, 8:28:41 PM6/19/18
Definition of concentration camp: a camp where persons (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, or refugees) are detained or confined.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/concentration%20camp
It is loading more messages.