The pussy men of RSG

Nomen Nescio

Jun 17, 2018, 3:07:43 PM6/17/18
Whine whine whine about Trump

YOu are not men, you are whiners!

Obsessed with Trump.. LOL!!!!

Great for me, I just sit back and laugh at you neurotic old men.

What a bunch of pussies. What have any of you liberal scum actually DONE?

Probably nothing....just like to whine. A bunch of old woman here, none of you are men

Pussies whine, what a great hang out you pussies have found.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I own you imbecile wankers. Remember that

Don't like the message, go fuck yourselves. Whine some more if it makes you feel good

Felicity