Alan Baker promised PROOF that Trump lies; instead just offers EXCUSES why he won't supply said proof

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 10:57:47 PM6/21/17
Typical response:

"No. The logical proof starts with your answer. I already told you that."

Alan, if you have any proof state it now or shut up.

Dene

Jun 22, 2017, 12:37:41 AM6/22/17
ail.com
Typical response:

"No. The logical proof starts with your answer. I already told you that."

Alan, if you have any proof state it now or shut up.

You expect more from a troll.

Alan Baker

Jun 22, 2017, 3:41:57 AM6/22/17
I told you: it starts with your position.

Why won't you answer?

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 22, 2017, 7:08:08 AM6/22/17
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=trump+lies&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB747GB747&oq=trump+lies&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.4539j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There is no-one who has ever heard of Donald Trump who does not know he
is an habitual liar.

Sometimes he contradicts himself in the same interview if not the very
same sentence.

Which category of lie are you interested in? Campaign promises, lies
regarding legislation, lies for which he has been sued like Trump
University, lies on twitter.

They run from casual to very serious indeed.

The most obvious lie is that you need proof or will accept a reasonable
level of proof.

There has never been a president in history who word was and words were
worth so little.

Tony G

Jun 22, 2017, 7:37:14 AM6/22/17

wrote in message

>Typical response:

>"No. The logical proof starts with your answer. I already told you that."

>Alan, if you have any proof state it now or shut up.

Shit Stain Baker never has any proof about anything. The little POS will
babble on and on just for the sake of getting attention.

IT doesn't have a life, wife, kids, a job (look at IT'S POS website),
friends. Only us. IT is our resident Asshole. Something to laugh at.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 2:17:49 PM6/22/17
Which is why I exposed you as a FRAUD!

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 2:18:50 PM6/22/17
Try Barack Obama, the ONLY president in history to get LIAR OF THE YEAR award.

Alan Baker

Jun 22, 2017, 2:45:49 PM6/22/17
Why are you so afraid to answer?

Alan Baker

Jun 22, 2017, 2:45:57 PM6/22/17
Cite...

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 4:15:01 PM6/22/17
Why are you a FRAUD?

Alan Baker

Jun 22, 2017, 5:03:31 PM6/22/17
Answer my question...

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 12:01:35 AM6/23/17
When pigs fly...

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 12:02:48 AM6/23/17
OK, you're NEVER going to provide the PROOF - because you don't have any. This conversation is OVER.

Alan Baker

Jun 23, 2017, 12:33:25 AM6/23/17
So you're afraid to answer...

Alan Baker