OT: Another rat...

Alan Baker

Feb 28, 2018, 5:50:30 PM2/28/18
'Hope Hicks, the White House communications director and one of
President Trump's longest-serving advisers, is to step down, the
administration says.

The 29-year-old former model and ex-Trump Organization employee has been
by Mr Trump's side for years.

She is reported to have told colleagues she felt she had accomplished
all she could in the White House.'

<http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43235675>

Clave

Feb 28, 2018, 5:52:35 PM2/28/18
On 2/28/2018 3:51 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> 'Hope Hicks, the White House communications director and one of
> President Trump's longest-serving advisers, is to step down,

Any thing of the slightest consequence happen up in Canuckistan today?

No?

Carbon

Feb 28, 2018, 9:28:07 PM2/28/18
She must know she's not getting away from what's coming. I'm guessing she
just panicked.

Clave

Feb 28, 2018, 11:40:10 PM2/28/18
On 2/28/2018 7:28 PM, Carbon wrote:
> I'm guessing she
> just panicked.

At least you labeled it "guessing"....

michae...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2018, 9:05:35 AM3/1/18
RAT, isn't that one of Shitstain Bakers labels?

The DLS seems to be in a swoon lately. Too many kicks to IT's ugly head.

Perhaps if someone kicked IT in the face IT's looks would improve.

Why IT doesn't go in for some face and head surgery is beyond me. Some plugs, facial dermabrasion, and a chin implant might help.

But IT's damaged brain is another problem.

MNMikeW

Mar 1, 2018, 11:55:07 AM3/1/18
About all he ever does.

michae...@gmail.com