BoB

Dene

Jul 13, 2017, 1:15:04 PM7/13/17
A little bit of Best of Bill. Miss that guy!

"As an American, I have had quite enough of of Trump hysteria and demand that the press practice the Missouri model: show me.

Or shut up."

And....

"There have been so many smoking guns that the mainstream media should have stage 4 emphysema by now."

DumbedDownUSA

Jul 14, 2017, 1:15:25 AM7/14/17
Dene wrote:

> A little bit of Best of Bill. Miss that guy!

So you choose not to watch him anymore.

John B.

Jul 14, 2017, 9:15:30 AM7/14/17
He can't watch him anymore. He was fired for sexually harassing women
at Fox News (if you call getting an 8-figure severance package being
fired). I can't believe anyone would say he missed a scumbag like
O'Reilly.

Bigbird

Jul 14, 2017, 9:26:22 AM7/14/17
Plenty of scumbags find like minded audiences.

https://www.billoreilly.com/

You have to admit, many Americans like a scumbag.

Dene

Jul 14, 2017, 11:29:43 AM7/14/17
He can't watch him anymore. He was fired for sexually harassing women
at Fox News (if you call getting an 8-figure severance package being
fired). I can't believe anyone would say he missed a scumbag like
O'Reilly.

Allegations. Nobody has heard his side of the story. Of course that's irrelevant when it comes to liberal press and gossip. Meanwhile, why was this Russian lawyer allowed into the country???

Mystery solved? Timeline shows how Russian lawyer got into US for Trump Jr. meeting
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/14/mystery-solved-timeline-shows-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-for-trump-jr-meeting.html

Alan Baker

Jul 14, 2017, 11:42:48 AM7/14/17
On 2017-07-14 8:29 AM, Dene wrote:
> sexually harassing women at Fox News (if you call getting an 8-figure
> severance package being fired). I can't believe anyone would say he
> missed a scumbag like O'Reilly.
>
> Allegations. Nobody has heard his side of the story. Of course that's
> irrelevant when it comes to liberal press and gossip. Meanwhile, why
> was this Russian lawyer allowed into the country???

Do you imagine he didn't tell his bosses "his side of the story" before
they canned his ass?

> Mystery solved? Timeline shows how Russian lawyer got into US for
> Trump Jr. meeting
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/14/mystery-solved-timeline-shows-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-for-trump-jr-meeting.html

Once again you try to make more of the little things than the big thing
that the Trump campaign was eager to talk with someone they were told
was an agent of the Russian government to get dirt on Clinton.

John B.

Jul 14, 2017, 12:45:16 PM7/14/17
Nobody has heard his side of the story because he has chosen not to tell
it. If he hadn't sexually harassed those women, do you think he would
just roll over and not fight it?

Carbon

Jul 14, 2017, 6:56:33 PM7/14/17
He settled five (5) lawsuits for a total of $13M, all with NDAs. What a champion of truth and justice.

Dene

Jul 14, 2017, 7:47:26 PM7/14/17
On 07/14/2017 12:45 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:29:43 AM UTC-4, Dene wrote:

He settled five (5) lawsuits for a total of $13M, all with NDAs. What a champion of truth and justice.

His tweets are spot on. Can you put down your stone and discuss them?

Carbon

Jul 14, 2017, 8:17:42 PM7/14/17
O'Reilly is a self-serving blowhard. I would no more look to him for inspiration than I would Bill Cosby, Roger Ailes, or any other deluded, hypocritical douchebag.

John B.

Jul 14, 2017, 8:22:55 PM7/14/17
Mika Brezinski has a "low IQ" and was "bleeding badly from a face-lift."
Is that your idea of spot-on?

DumbedDownUSA

Jul 15, 2017, 1:27:10 AM7/15/17
You really want to discuss ignorant snipes made for comic effect rather
than news on which they are based?

Do you want to discuss each of the equally spot on comments by Seth
Meyers, Trevor Noah and Steven Colbert? There's no shortage of material
from those guys that is also generally more accurate.

So smoke. There is a fuck of a lot of smoke.

You want to discuss why there is so much smoke or why the media report
on it?

I'll go first. There is new smoke every day because the guys on the
Trump campaign or in the administration never come clean the first,
second or third time around.

e.g. after being caught in a lie DTJ said he wanted to be totally
transparent and then forgot to tell us about the "other Russian" in the
room.

Who's making the smoke?

Alan Baker

Jul 15, 2017, 1:34:48 AM7/15/17
DTJ to date:

"I never met with any Russians."

"Okay, I may have met some Russians, but nothing was arranged"

"Okay, I did have an arranged meeting with one Russian, but it was about
discussing adoption".

"Okay, there's an email that I admit I wrote that shows I attended the
meeting expecting to get dirt on Clinton, but I didn't actually get any".

"Okay, it wasn't just one Russian, but two, where the second one
'former' Russian intelligence agent..."

Etc.

(Yes, wingnuts: that is essentially an accurate precis of Donald Trump
Jr.'s statements to date.

Why would anyone believe he's told the truth in any respect when he has
proven his lies out of his own mouth (and Twitter account)?

Dene

Jul 15, 2017, 2:47:43 AM7/15/17
You forgot Rachel Maddow on your list...

Dene

Carbon

Jul 15, 2017, 4:10:10 AM7/15/17
I forgot Donald Trump.

Carbon

Jul 15, 2017, 4:11:44 AM7/15/17
On 07/15/2017 02:48 AM, Dene wrote:

> Who's making the smoke?
>
> Obviously the MSM.

Obviously the Trump administration.

DumbedDownUSA

Jul 15, 2017, 4:48:40 AM7/15/17
OMG, it does your corner no favours when you show such ignorance.

The media may be guilty of shouting fire when all can be seen is
shrouded in smoke but that there is smoke is undeniable as is who is
blowing it.

B...@onramp.net

Jul 17, 2017, 4:20:45 PM7/17/17
A lot voted for one for POTUS.

B...@onramp.net

Jul 17, 2017, 4:22:48 PM7/17/17
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:29:41 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
No mystery. Jr. wasn't part of the Secret Service watch at the time.

B...@onramp.net

Jul 17, 2017, 4:51:52 PM7/17/17
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 23:47:41 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
Boy, what a reach. I don't recall her being accused of sexual
violence or rape.