Sweden

John B.

Feb 19, 2017, 3:08:55 PM2/19/17
It's just been reported that the people who carried out the
terror attack in Sweden were also behind the one in
Bowling Green.

Dene

Feb 19, 2017, 4:04:33 PM2/19/17
Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this source.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 19, 2017, 4:34:49 PM2/19/17
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:04:29 -0800 (PST), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this source.

There was no attack at Bowling Green Greg.

Carbon

Feb 19, 2017, 4:46:21 PM2/19/17
Exactly. These "attacks" are alternative facts concocted by the Trump
administration. John was exactly right in saying that the same people were
behind both of them.

Dene

Feb 19, 2017, 5:24:18 PM2/19/17
Bob...@onramp.net
--------------

I'm aware of that.....and the Sweden comment, but I'm also aware that the leftist press reports one sentence of an entire speech, ignoring all the rest....demonstrating their bios and agenda. I wish Trump would not feed the bastards but it still doesn't take away the fact that a lot of them are dishonest, biased "journalists."

The leftist press is not the enemy of the American people but they are the enemy of truth… Old-fashioned, name your source, hard news truth.

I read CNN every morning along with Fox News and USA TODAY. Reading CNN is like reading the National Inquirer. They deserve every lick of criticism Trump hands them.

Alan Baker

Feb 19, 2017, 5:38:00 PM2/19/17
On 2017-02-19 2:24 PM, Dene wrote:
> Bob...@onramp.net On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:04:29 -0800 (PST), Dene
> <gds...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this
>> source.
>
> There was no attack at Bowling Green Greg.
>
> --------------
>
> I'm aware of that.....and the Sweden comment, but I'm also aware that
> the leftist press reports one sentence of an entire speech, ignoring
> all the rest....demonstrating their bios and agenda. I wish Trump
> would not feed the bastards but it still doesn't take away the fact
> that a lot of them are dishonest, biased "journalists."

A challenge for you, Greg:

Name some thing of import he said during his speech.

> The leftist press is not the enemy of the American people but they
> are the enemy of truth… Old-fashioned, name your source, hard news
> truth.

Hmmm... ...Trump called the the "enemy of the American people"...

Carbon

Feb 19, 2017, 6:01:54 PM2/19/17
On 02/19/2017 05:24 PM, Dene wrote:
> Bob...@onramp.net On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:04:29 -0800 (PST), Dene
> <gds...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this
>>> source.
>>
>> There was no attack at Bowling Green Greg.
>
> I'm aware of that.....and the Sweden comment, but I'm also aware that
> the leftist press reports one sentence of an entire speech, ignoring all
> the rest....demonstrating their bios and agenda. I wish Trump would not
> feed the bastards but it still doesn't take away the fact that a lot of
> them are dishonest, biased "journalists."

All Trump has to do is not lie and the fact-based media will leave him
alone. It's that simple. The orange fool is doing it to himself.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 19, 2017, 6:10:40 PM2/19/17
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:24:17 -0800 (PST), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Bob...@onramp.net
>On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:04:29 -0800 (PST), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this source.
>
>There was no attack at Bowling Green Greg.
>
>--------------
>
>I'm aware of that.....and the Sweden comment, but I'm also aware that the leftist press reports
>one sentence of an entire speech, ignoring all the rest. ...demonstrating their bios and agenda.

Because he's not saying anything different. Why should they print the
same things he said in the primaries and the general election? Nothing
is happening, just more of his old promises.

>I wish Trump would not feed the bastards but it still doesn't take away the fact that a lot of them
> are dishonest, biased "journalists."

Not as many as you say.

>The leftist press is not the enemy of the American people but they are the enemy of truth… Old-fashioned,
>name your source, hard news truth.

They are reporting the truth. Did you hear or read what McCain said
about the press? He was absolutely correct..

>I read CNN every morning along with Fox News and USA TODAY. Reading CNN is like reading the National Inquirer.
> They deserve every lick of criticism Trump hands them.

He's making a really big mistake. The press isn't going away. His aim
should be to get them on is side. If he wants to be a decent leader
he HAS TO STOP LYING. They're going to report that.

John B.

Feb 19, 2017, 8:11:47 PM2/19/17
On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 4:04:33 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:
> Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this source.

It was a joke, Greg.

John B.

Feb 19, 2017, 8:13:46 PM2/19/17
What a load of horseshit. The so-called leftist press reported
on a lot more of what he said than that. But the fact that he
talked about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never took place
is newsworthy, whether you think so or not.

John B.

Feb 19, 2017, 8:26:18 PM2/19/17
He also said, "every country takes advantage of us,
almost." That's another lie.

Dene

Feb 20, 2017, 10:21:50 AM2/20/17
Feb 19John B.
On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 4:04:33 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:
> Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this source.

It was a joke, Greg.

Migrant crime in Sweden is no joke.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-sweden-experiencing-migrant-crime-wave.html

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Feb 20, 2017, 10:44:15 AM2/20/17
Dene writes:
> John B. wrote:
>>Dene wrote:
>>> Since you didn't watch the Florida speech, why don't you cite this source.
>>
>>It was a joke, Greg.
>
>Migrant crime in Sweden is no joke.

You'll need to objectively substantiate your claim with statistics, not claims

> <http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-sweden-experiencing-migrant-crime-wave.html>

And Fox is going to have to do more than to cite a Facebook rant, particularly since
their claim of "migrant crime wave" is, until substantiated, fake news.

FYI, the city mentioned has a population of over 140,000 - do make sure to normalize
their rates against the USA, including known differences in measurement methods/criteria.

-hh

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 20, 2017, 11:33:13 AM2/20/17
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 07:21:48 -0800 (PST), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
This isn't sufficiently backed up. However, if true it's a far cry
from what knucklehead implied in his "election" speech.

John B.

Feb 20, 2017, 12:18:45 PM2/20/17
A more realistic and less xenophobic look at migrant
crime in Sweden:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/20/jesuisikea-trump-sweden-terrorist-attack-confuse-supporters-cover-up

"Trump on Sunday clarified his comments, saying they related to “immigrants & Sweden” and were based on a Fox News report.

However, there is little evidence that the nation is suffering under a migrant-led crime wave. In fact, the most pressing issue in Sweden at the moment is apparently who will become the nation’s Eurovision entrant."

Alan Baker

Feb 20, 2017, 12:30:01 PM2/20/17

John B.

Feb 20, 2017, 4:46:53 PM2/20/17
In keeping with his penchant for blaming others every time
he's caught saying something stupid, Trump now blames Fox
News for his false assertion about Sweden. He should put
a sign on his desk that says, "The buck does not stop here."

Moderate

Feb 20, 2017, 5:32:33 PM2/20/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> In keeping with his penchant for blaming others every time
> he's caught saying something stupid, Trump now blames Fox
> News for his false assertion about Sweden. He should put
> a sign on his desk that says, "The buck does not stop here."

He could use Obama's.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 20, 2017, 5:47:45 PM2/20/17
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:32:29 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
,
Nothing like the last month occurred in Washington during the last
eight year, or ever.Trump is in over his head and out of control.
Only a low IQ wouldn't see that.

Carbon

Feb 20, 2017, 7:16:57 PM2/20/17
IOW, yellow journalism of the most blatant kind.

I am impressed that Fucker Carlson is still on the air.

Moderate

Feb 21, 2017, 6:46:10 AM2/21/17
Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> ,
> Nothing like the last month occurred in Washington during the last
> eight year, or ever.Trump is in over his head and out of control.
> Only a low IQ wouldn't see that.

Oh Please. Obama never even met with his intelligence chief. He
surrounded himself with his buddies and didn't do much right
about anything.

He also did not have the remnants of the Bush IC leaking
classified information.

The billions he pissed away on his stimulus, his rape of GM
investors, the lies, his incredibly stupid walk away from Iraq,
his incompetence was legendary.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Feb 21, 2017, 10:27:06 AM2/21/17
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 6:46:10 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
> Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> > ,
> > Nothing like the last month occurred in Washington during the last
> > eight year, or ever.Trump is in over his head and out of control.
> > Only a low IQ wouldn't see that.
> >

> Oh Please. Obama never even met with his intelligence chief.

Google Images search very clearly proves otherwise:

<https://www.google.com/search?q=James+Clapper+obama&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&biw=1348&bih=731&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjL_JT5v6HSAhWI5iYKHV2LAkQQ_AUICCgD>

-hh

John B.

Feb 21, 2017, 11:05:39 AM2/21/17
You ought not to bother responding to Moderate's claims.
He's a compulsive liar.

Moderate

Feb 21, 2017, 11:59:21 AM2/21/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> You ought not to bother responding to Moderate's claims.
> He's a compulsive liar.

He never met with his military intelligence chief.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 21, 2017, 12:04:14 PM2/21/17
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 05:46:07 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
The fact that you actually believe all of this makes you an imbecile.

Moderate

Feb 21, 2017, 12:29:09 PM2/21/17
Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
It is historical fact you zealot.

John B.

Feb 21, 2017, 12:31:24 PM2/21/17
The head of defense intelligence reports to the Sec Def, not
the president.

You previously said he never met with his intel chief (that
would be the Dir. of Natl. Intel.), which is a lie.

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2017, 1:01:01 PM2/21/17
On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:08:55 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> It's just been reported that the people who carried out the
> terror attack in Sweden were also behind the one in
> Bowling Green.

It has also been reported that the Muslims are turning Sweden into the rape capital of the world.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 21, 2017, 1:02:16 PM2/21/17
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:29:07 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
Mostly your fantasy. Did you try to get help? Do so ASAP.

Moderate

Feb 21, 2017, 2:10:58 PM2/21/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 11:59:21 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
>> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> >

>> > You ought not to bother responding to Moderate's claims.
>> > He's a compulsive liar.
>> >

>> He never met with his military intelligence chief.
>> --
>
> The head of defense intelligence reports to the Sec Def, not
> the president.
>
> You previously said he never met with his intel chief (that
> would be the Dir. of Natl. Intel.), which is a lie.

I left off the word military on my original post.

Mia Culpa.

Moderate

Feb 21, 2017, 2:12:21 PM2/21/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> It's just been reported that the people who carried out the
> terror attack in Sweden were also behind the one in
> Bowling Green.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/riots-break-out-in-immigrant-domi
nated-area-of-sweden-yes-sweden/

Alan Baker

Feb 21, 2017, 2:48:22 PM2/21/17
On 2017-02-21 11:10 AM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>>> He never met with his military intelligence chief.
>>> --
>>
>> The head of defense intelligence reports to the Sec Def, not
>> the president.
>>
>> You previously said he never met with his intel chief (that
>> would be the Dir. of Natl. Intel.), which is a lie.
>>

> I left off the word military on my original post.
>
> Mia Culpa.

What is the name and title of the person with whom you claim Obama never
met?

I'm betting this is where you punk out.

Moderate

Feb 21, 2017, 2:58:10 PM2/21/17
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
Michael Flynn you dolt.

Alan Baker

Feb 21, 2017, 3:13:44 PM2/21/17
Michael Flynn was the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency...

...and in that capacity, reported to the Secretary of Defense:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_the_Defense_Intelligence_Agency>

And since we already know you'll whine about that source:

'The Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) is a three-star
military officer that rotates between Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines
approximately every three years and is a principal adviser to the
Secretary of Defense and to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on
matters of military intelligence.'

<http://www.dia.mil/About/Leadership/>

Carbon

Feb 21, 2017, 7:08:50 PM2/21/17
On 02/21/2017 01:02 PM, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:29:07 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
> wrote:
>> Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:

>>> The fact that you actually believe all of this makes you an imbecile.
>>
>> It is historical fact you zealot.
>
> Mostly your fantasy. Did you try to get help? Do so ASAP.

This idiot is not worth your time.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 21, 2017, 8:22:50 PM2/21/17
Any time I have the chance to put a Trump supporter in the shitter is
a good time. :-)

Carbon

Feb 21, 2017, 11:03:46 PM2/21/17
What's the fun of shooting the fish in the barrel when the fish says,
"haha, your stupid!"

Moderate

Feb 22, 2017, 6:43:04 AM2/22/17
Moderate <nos...@nomail.com> Wrote in message:
Hmm, no response to this from the lying leftists.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Feb 22, 2017, 7:19:36 AM2/22/17
On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 6:43:04 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
> Moderate <nos...@nomail.com> Wrote in message:
> > "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >> It's just been reported that the people who carried out the
> >> terror attack in Sweden were also behind the one in
> >> Bowling Green.
> >>

> > http://www.chicksontheright.com/riots-break-out-in-immigrant-domi
> > nated-area-of-sweden-yes-sweden/
>
> Hmm, no response to this from the lying leftists.

Sorry, been busy ... but before I even read the link, can you please clarify
what this place's history has been?

With emphasis on its history of riots, crime, and gang activity? With the
data including the time before the 'waves of evil muslim migrants' showed up?

After all, wouldn't you agree that if financially-challenged migrants happen
to move into an area that had preexisting crime & gang problems that these
problems shouldn't now be blamed on the newest residents?

-hh

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Feb 22, 2017, 2:02:59 PM2/22/17
Oh, and on the outside remote chance that people are actually
looking for factual crime reports, a few citations:

<http://www.thelocal.se/20170221/why-sweden-is-not-the-rape-capital-of-the-world>

and:

<http://www.thelocal.se/20170112/swedens-2016-crime-stats-analyzed>

Taken together, one can see that the preliminary 2016 reports are
equivalent to 2014, with 2015 having had a slight YoY dip which
makes single-year comparisons invalid because of the known
contributions of normally distributed statistical noise (variance).

Further, it illustrates that over the past 11 years, the incidence
of rape reports have grown by 55%, but this also has two major
factors contributing:

"Seen over a ten-year period, the number of reported rapes has
gone up from 4,208 in 2006, partly because of legislative changes
in the previous year and in 2013 broadening the definition..."

In other words, there was an implementation lag in reporting,
which can be very readily seen for 2006-2010 in the first cite's
timeline graph.

The simple short summary is that the last ~3 years worth of new
Muslim immigrants have not had any statistically significant effect
detected.

-hh