Trump is a genius

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 12:39:04 AM6/4/17
Not only did he get us out of an expensive agreement that would have ABSOLUTELY no effect on global warming (there hasn't been any for NINETEEN YEARS), but he simultaneously put the world on notice that there is a new sheriff in town who is not a wimp pushover. The apology tour is OVER!

Alan Baker

Jun 4, 2017, 12:42:41 AM6/4/17
On 2017-06-03 9:39 PM, toms...@gmail.com wrote:
> Not only did he get us out of an expensive agreement that would have ABSOLUTELY no effect on global warming (there hasn't been any for NINETEEN YEARS), but he simultaneously put the world on notice that there is a new sheriff in town who is not a wimp pushover. The apology tour is OVER!

To say he's a genius implies he knows what exactly is going on when he
so very clearly does not.

John B.

Jun 4, 2017, 4:28:46 PM6/4/17
If Trump is a genius, then so are the heads of state of Nicaragua and
Syria; they are the only other countries that are not parties to the
Paris agreement. I guess that means the presidents and prime ministers
of the 190-odd other countries, as well as virtually the entire global
scientific community, are developmentally disabled.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 10:24:27 PM6/4/17
So they might be as well! All those other countries you enumerated are going to spend a BUNCH OF MONEY to do something that will have, AT BEST, a negligible impact on global temperatures. In fact, it will be within the measurement error.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 4, 2017, 11:00:03 PM6/4/17
Is that a fact?

No, just an opinion that isn't worth crap.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 11:41:48 PM6/4/17
Your opinion isn't EVEN WORTH CRAP! Show me how this agreement will do ANYTHING!!

B...@onramp.net

Jun 5, 2017, 10:50:46 AM6/5/17
You reached deep into your massive comeback list for that one! LOL

>Show me how this agreement will do ANYTHING!!

You've proven that you can't be shown anything. First you need an IQ
over the square root of -1.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 9:53:06 PM6/6/17
I only gave you what you could understand, any I am wondering about that one...

B...@onramp.net

Jun 6, 2017, 10:44:02 PM6/6/17
You don't have the goods to argue with anyone on this newsgroup, so
you might as well go somewhere else.