OT: Again, a very interesting read...

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Alan Baker

未读,
2017年5月19日 13:37:222017/5/19
收件人
'Paul Wood, a reporter at the BBC who’s been ahead of the pack on the
Russia-Trump investigation, had some eye-catching information in a story
back in March. He wrote:

[“This is a three-headed operation,” said one former official, setting
[out the case, based on the intelligence: Firstly, hackers steal
[damaging emails from senior Democrats. Secondly, the stories based on
[this hacked information appear on Twitter and Facebook, posted by
[thousands of automated “bots”, then on Russia’s English-language
[outlets, RT and Sputnik, then right-wing US “news” sites such as
[Infowars and Breitbart, then Fox and the mainstream media. Thirdly,
[Russia downloads the online voter rolls.

[The voter rolls are said to fit into this because of “microtargeting”.
[Using email, Facebook and Twitter, political advertising can be
[tailored very precisely: individual messaging for individual voters.

[“You are stealing the stuff and pushing it back into the US body
[politic,” said the former official, “you know where to target that
[stuff when you’re pushing it back.”

[This would take co-operation with the Trump campaign, it is claimed.'

<https://www.justsecurity.org/41199/connecting-dots-political-microtargeting-russia-investigation-cambridge-analytica/>

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月19日 18:35:052017/5/19
收件人
This to me is very plausible. A coordinated attack by an enemy state on the democratic process, weaponizing low-information voters to influence the election.

Dene

未读,
2017年5月19日 20:25:552017/5/19
收件人
Amusing to me that the Left cannot accept they lost all the elections.

Alan Baker

未读,
2017年5月19日 20:33:072017/5/19
收件人
Actually:

Clinton got more votes than Trump.

Democrats gained seats in the house.

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月19日 20:55:052017/5/19
收件人
I completely discount the Congressional elections due to REDMAP gerrymandering. Trump lost the popular vote even with substantial support from an enemy state.

Trump is going down the tubes at a rate that surprises even me. I thought he'd at least be smart enough to go play golf and leave the day to day to people who had some idea what they're doing. But nope! Not so much. The Republicans control the presidency, plus the house and senate, and they're getting nothing done because Trump keeps lurching from one self-inflicted crisis to another. The pressure is going to get to be too much for Trump and he's going to bolt, just like he did with his many bankruptcies.

B...@onramp.net

未读,
2017年5月19日 21:08:012017/5/19
收件人
Who is it that can't accept that? Those I know that don't like it,
accept it as fact.

John B.

未读,
2017年5月19日 21:35:062017/5/19
收件人
They won the popular vote by 3m and picked up seats in the House and Senate.

Alan Baker

未读,
2017年5月19日 21:55:082017/5/19
收件人
On 2017-05-19 6:35 PM, John B. wrote:
> They won the popular vote by 3m and picked up seats in the House and Senate.

Greg isn't interested in facts, John.

MNMikeW

未读,
2017年5月22日 09:59:162017/5/22
收件人
Carbon wrote:

>> <https://www.justsecurity.org/41199/connecting-dots-political-microtargeting-russia-investigation-cambridge-analytica/>
>

> This to me is very plausible. A coordinated attack by an enemy state on the democratic process, weaponizing low-information voters to influence the election.

You libtards sure like your conspiracy theories.

B...@onramp.net

未读,
2017年5月22日 10:21:302017/5/22
收件人
Have you been in a coma for the past month or so? This is no theory,
our intel has confirmed it and said so.

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月23日 01:51:212017/5/23
收件人
That's really fascinating, Mike, it truly is. IIRC nearly half of Trump voters thought Pizzagate was real. Where do you stand on this important issue?

Dene

未读,
2017年5月23日 10:12:242017/5/23
收件人
That's really fascinating, Mike, it truly is. IIRC nearly half of Trump voters thought Pizzagate was real. Where do you stand on this important issue?

Cite that please.

B...@onramp.net

未读,
2017年5月23日 10:57:452017/5/23
收件人
On Tue, 23 May 2017 03:04:07 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
>> On 05/22/2017 09:59 AM, MNMikeW wrote:.
>>>
>>> You libtards sure like your conspiracy theories.
>>
>> That's really fascinating, Mike, it truly is. IIRC nearly half of Trump voters thought Pizzagate was real. Where do you stand on this important issue?
>>

>I don't know anyone who heard of Pizzagate until someone showed up
> with a gun. Your far left sources fail you again.

The world doesn't revolve around you and who you know. Widen it and
learn something.

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月23日 11:04:512017/5/23
收件人
On 05/23/2017 10:12 AM, Dene wrote:

> That's really fascinating, Mike, it truly is. IIRC nearly half of Trump voters thought Pizzagate was real. Where do you stand on this important issue?
>
> Cite that please.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/12/27/belief-conspiracies-largely-depends-political-iden/

B...@onramp.net

未读,
2017年5月23日 11:28:452017/5/23
收件人
Those numbers are unreal. How could anyone, let alone a minimum of
25% of voters believe that millions of fraudulent votes were cast in
2016? Well, Trump did.

Alan Baker

未读,
2017年5月23日 12:29:472017/5/23
收件人
On 2017-05-23 9:14 AM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> It is obvious the poll is a fraud.

It's obvious you call every fact you disagree with a fraud, you mean.

> The yes and no votes equal 100%. What happened to the people who
> weren't sure or never heard of the conspiracy?

Except that the moment the pollster tells them of the alleged
"conspiracy", they DO know about it.

The smart ones immediately say, "no" at that point.

Then of course, there's the fact that one can view the actual poll and
see that it was a bit more nuanced in its allowable responses...

<https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/ljv2ohxmzj/econTabReport.pdf>

...and if you do that (which you probably won't), you'll see that it
allowed four answers: definitely true, probably true, probably not true,
definitely not true.

> This is fluff for the dimwitted.

So would everything you encounter seem to you, I'm sure...

MNMikeW

未读,
2017年5月23日 12:38:112017/5/23
收件人
Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> It is obvious the poll is a fraud.
>
> The yes and no votes equal 100%. What happened to the people who
> weren't sure or never heard of the conspiracy?
>
> This is fluff for the dimwitted.

Remember who posted it.

Alan Baker

未读,
2017年5月23日 12:42:472017/5/23
收件人
Because whether or not something is factual changes depending on who
posted it, Mikey?

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月23日 12:48:502017/5/23
收件人
You never did say if you thought Pizzagate was real. Should we interpret your cowardly silence as a yes?

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月23日 12:55:222017/5/23
收件人
These fools will believe anything that supports their biases, no matter how unsubstantiated. For example, Pizzagate. An actual poll showing that nearly half of Trump voters believed it was real. In fact I would not be surprised if both of these morons here believed it as well.

Of course, they would be too cowardly to admit it now.

Alan Baker

未读,
2017年5月23日 13:19:532017/5/23
收件人
On 2017-05-23 10:17 AM, Moderate wrote:
> MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>> Moderate wrote:
>>>
>>> It is obvious the poll is a fraud.
>>>
>>> The yes and no votes equal 100%. What happened to the people who
>>> weren't sure or never heard of the conspiracy?
>>>
>>> This is fluff for the dimwitted.
>>
>> Remember who posted it.
>>

> I was mistaken. One of the polls had a total of 101%. People who
> pedal fake news aren't very bright.

As if a typo makes everything "fake"...

> Bwaahaahaa.

B...@onramp.net

未读,
2017年5月23日 13:26:242017/5/23
收件人
Not even close to true Mike.

MNMikeW

未读,
2017年5月23日 13:33:562017/5/23
收件人
Carbon wrote:

>>> This is fluff for the dimwitted.
>>
>> Remember who posted it.
>
> You never did say if you thought Pizzagate was real. Should we interpret your cowardly silence as a yes?

I'm not a fake new follower like yourself, so no.

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月23日 21:07:222017/5/23
收件人
I believe you with all my heart.

Carbon

未读,
2017年5月23日 21:08:412017/5/23
收件人
On 05/23/2017 01:19 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2017-05-23 10:17 AM, Moderate wrote:
>> MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:

>>> Remember who posted it.
>>
>> I was mistaken. One of the polls had a total of 101%. People who
>> pedal fake news aren't very bright.

What an idiot. It's "peddle".

0 个新帖子