Niggers body slam old woman and throw her in pool.

Michael P

May 9, 2017, 7:34:37 AM5/9/17
Niggers are always brave in a crowd and when assaulting women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482680/Elderly-woman-body-slammed-hurled-pool.html

Michael P

May 10, 2017, 7:46:46 AM5/10/17

--

Too bad it wasn't your mother, nigger lover.

Then you would be singing a different tune.

-hh

May 11, 2017, 9:11:16 PM5/11/17

"Moderate" wrote:
> [troll wrote]
> > <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482680/Elderly-woman-body-slammed-hurled-pool.html>
>

>Nice job racist. What I saw was a woman walk into a group of teens
>at a pool with her dogs. One of the teens picked her up and
> slipped while carrying her to the pool. He picked her up again
> and jumped in the pool with her.

>Why is she at a pool with her dogs? Why did she walk into the
>group of people?

Caught a short headline on this - apparently, it was a noise complaint where she
tried to speak with the kids directly, rather than to call the police.

One particularly foolish kid apparently thought it would be a funny prank, not
realizing from the start it was an automatically an assault on a stranger.
The fall only made things worse.

-hh