This is getting to be fun!

John B.

Feb 12, 2017, 9:20:16 PM2/12/17
Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Nieman Marcus, K-Mart and Sears have removed
all Trump-brand products from their stores. After Trump blasted
Nordstrom in a tweet, its stock price went up 7%.

He hasn't been president for a month and already he's talking
about firing three of his top aides.

Kellyanne Conway broke the law when she promoted Ivanka Trump's
clothing line and Michael Flynn broke the law when he discussed
U.S. sanctions with Russian government officials.

He can't get his Muslim immigration ban through the courts.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit.

Watching this circus is getting to be more funny than
maddening.

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2017, 9:24:16 AM2/13/17
Here's hoping when the ragheads blow up a mall, you're in the blast zone.

Moderate

Feb 13, 2017, 11:33:26 AM2/13/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
The retail segment went up across the board last Wednesday.

Trump had little hope of winning in court without an Attorney
General. The case made by the left over Obama staff made a
stupid argument. Unprepared.

Conway did not break a law.

John B.

Feb 13, 2017, 2:41:26 PM2/13/17
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 11:33:26 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Nieman Marcus, K-Mart and Sears have removed
> > all Trump-brand products from their stores. After Trump blasted
> > Nordstrom in a tweet, its stock price went up 7%.
> >
> > He hasn't been president for a month and already he's talking
> > about firing three of his top aides.
> >
> > Kellyanne Conway broke the law when she promoted Ivanka Trump's
> > clothing line and Michael Flynn broke the law when he discussed
> > U.S. sanctions with Russian government officials.
> >
> > He can't get his Muslim immigration ban through the courts.
> >
> > Everything Trump touches turns to shit.
> >
> > Watching this circus is getting to be more funny than
> > maddening.
> >

> The retail segment went up across the board last Wednesday.

-- You're crediting Trump for an economic indicator published
three weeks into his term?

> Trump had little hope of winning in court without an Attorney
> General. The case made by the left over Obama staff made a
> stupid argument. Unprepared.

-- AGs don't argue in court. The US attorney for the district
where the court is argues cases. The absence of an AG had
nothing to do with it.

> Conway did not break a law.

-- Yes, she did. Federal officials are forbidden by law to promote
private brands or products. They are informed of that in ethics
briefings, which are mandatory. Apparently, she wasn't paying
attention in hers.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2017, 2:47:14 PM2/13/17
You're... ...not bright.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Feb 13, 2017, 3:10:31 PM2/13/17
The relevant regulation is in 5 CFR 2635.702 and what was done
crossed parts (b), (c), and (d):

"(b)Appearance of governmental sanction. Except as otherwise
provided in this part, an employee shall not use or permit
the use of his Government position or title or any authority
associated with his public office in a manner that could
reasonably be construed to imply that his agency or the
Government sanctions or endorses his personal activities
or those of another."

"(c)Endorsements. An employee shall not use or permit the use
of his Government position or title or any authority associated
with his public office to endorse any product, service or
enterprise except:

(1) In furtherance of statutory authority to promote products,
services or enterprises; or

(2) As a result of documentation of compliance with agency
requirements or standards or as the result of recognition for
achievement given under an agency program of recognition for
accomplishment in support of the agency's mission."

"(d)Performance of official duties affecting a private interest.
To ensure that the performance of his official duties does not
give rise to an appearance of use of public office for private
gain or of giving preferential treatment, an employee whose
duties would affect the financial interests of a friend, relative
or person with whom he is affiliated in a nongovernmental
capacity shall comply with any applicable requirements of § 2635.502.

<https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2007-title5-vol3/pdf/CFR-2007-title5-vol3-sec2635-702.pdf>

> They are informed of that in ethics briefings, which are mandatory.

It is mandated, although if she was a new employee as of 1/20/17,
it might have still been within the initial 90 day window:

<https://www.opm.gov/wiki/training/Federally-Mandated-Training/Print.aspx>

But this is very basic stuff to have somehow been 'missed'.

-hh

Moderate

Feb 13, 2017, 3:29:45 PM2/13/17
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> On 2017-02-13 8:33 AM, Moderate wrote:
>>
>> Conway did not break a law.
>>

> You're... ...not bright.

She did not violate the law. Look at the examples in the law. Not
even close.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2017, 3:43:10 PM2/13/17
Prove that you've actually looked at these examples by posting one
complete with your reference link.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Feb 13, 2017, 3:43:32 PM2/13/17
Read more closely, including:

"The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a)
through (d) of this section apply this general standard,
but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the
application of this section."

TL;DR summary: the prohibition is more broad than merely
what the subparagraphs or examples cover.

-hh

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 13, 2017, 3:48:10 PM2/13/17
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:10:29 -0800 (PST),
recscub...@huntzinger.com wrote:

>> On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 11:33:26 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:

>> > Conway did not break a law.
>> >

>> -- Yes, she did. Federal officials are forbidden by law to promote
>> private brands or products.

It's doubtful that the maggot known as Moderate will read this, more
so that he won't understand the big words. If his past responses are
any
indication we'll probably call it "fake news". LOL!!
>But this is very basic stuff to have somehow been 'missed'. =20

Moderate

Feb 13, 2017, 3:51:56 PM2/13/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 11:33:26 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
>>
>> The retail segment went up across the board last Wednesday.
>
> -- You're crediting Trump for an economic indicator published
> three weeks into his term?

No you credited Trump with elevating stock prices.

Moderate

Feb 13, 2017, 3:53:53 PM2/13/17
I prove you don't know shit every day.

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2017, 3:59:38 PM2/13/17
Quote, please...

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2017, 3:59:48 PM2/13/17
Yeah...

You have nothing.

MNMikeW

Feb 13, 2017, 4:05:10 PM2/13/17
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan Baker

Feb 13, 2017, 4:06:04 PM2/13/17
So you have nothing, also?

John B.

Feb 13, 2017, 4:06:53 PM2/13/17
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 3:29:45 PM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
Can you not read? What the law proscribes is exactly what she did.

John B.

Feb 13, 2017, 4:08:17 PM2/13/17
No, I credited his detractors for raising Nordstrom's
stock price.

Moderate

Feb 13, 2017, 4:45:31 PM2/13/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Nope.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Feb 13, 2017, 4:49:18 PM2/13/17
BobbyK wrote:
> -hh wrote:
> > John B wrote:

> >> -- Yes, she did. Federal officials are forbidden by law to
> >> promote private brands or products.
>
> It's doubtful that the maggot known as Moderate will read this, more
> so that he won't understand the big words. If his past responses are
> any indication we'll probably call it "fake news". LOL!!

Oh, its likely that it will be read .. but that doesn't
mean that he'll be gracious (or smart) enough to acknowledge
that he was proven wrong. Instead, he'll stonewall his lies.

-hh

John B.

Feb 13, 2017, 5:23:23 PM2/13/17
Nope, you can't read?

John B.

Feb 13, 2017, 5:24:19 PM2/13/17
You hit the nail right on the head.

Carbon

Feb 13, 2017, 8:26:35 PM2/13/17
On 02/13/2017 04:49 PM, recscub...@huntzinger.com wrote:
> BobbyK wrote:
>> -hh wrote:

>> It's doubtful that the maggot known as Moderate will read this, more so
>> that he won't understand the big words. If his past responses are any
>> indication we'll probably call it "fake news". LOL!!
>
> Oh, its likely that it will be read .. but that doesn't mean that he'll
> be gracious (or smart) enough to acknowledge that he was proven wrong.
> Instead, he'll stonewall his lies.

I remember one thread where the poor fool lost track of his lies and
within half a dozen posts or so ended up claiming the exact opposite of
whatever bullshit he started with.

It's not even the lying that's so tiring. It's the stupidity.

Alan Baker

Feb 14, 2017, 2:43:51 AM2/14/17
Sorry, but yes.

Moderate

Feb 14, 2017, 11:24:03 AM2/14/17
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 3:51:56 PM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:

>> No you credited Trump with elevating stock prices.
>>
>> --
>
> No, I credited his detractors for raising Nordstrom's
> stock price.

Same thing.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 14, 2017, 1:46:11 PM2/14/17
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:23:50 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
It was the truth, which is problematic for you.

David Laville

Feb 17, 2017, 11:01:24 PM2/17/17
On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:20:15 -0800 (PST), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Nieman Marcus, K-Mart and Sears have removed
>all Trump-brand products from their stores.

So it's okay for these stores to refuse to sell a product on prejudice
but if a Christian baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay couple you
liberals drag them into court and bankrupt their business.

Why the two different sets of rules?

>He hasn't been president for a month and already he's talking
>about firing three of his top aides.
>
>Kellyanne Conway broke the law when she promoted Ivanka Trump's
>clothing line

And didn't Barack Obama break the same law when he promoted his books
as president?

Again, why the two sets of rules?

>He can't get his Muslim immigration ban through the courts.

Through liberal courts. Funny thing is this same court didn't have a
thing to say when Obama stopped Cuban's from coming into this country
2 days before the left office.

David Laville

Feb 17, 2017, 11:01:33 PM2/17/17
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:41:24 -0800 (PST), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Conway did not break a law.
>>

>-- Yes, she did. Federal officials are forbidden by law to promote
>private brands or products.

So where was all this outrage of yours when Obama was promoting his
books while president??????????

David Laville

Feb 17, 2017, 11:01:43 PM2/17/17
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:23:22 -0800 (PST), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Can you not read? What the law proscribes is exactly what she did.
>> >

>> Nope.
>> --
>
>Nope, you can't read?

Obviously you must have just become aware of this law because you sure
were oblivious of it when Obama was promoting his books while
president.

David Laville

Feb 17, 2017, 11:01:59 PM2/17/17
You liberals sure in the hell missed it when Obama was promoting his
books while president.

David Laville

Feb 17, 2017, 11:02:15 PM2/17/17
I remember one thread where you sounded just like a plantation owner
talking about why we need illegal's to pick strawberries.

What was that you were saying about stupidity?

Alan Baker

Feb 17, 2017, 11:40:25 PM2/17/17
Where did he do that?

Alan Baker

Feb 17, 2017, 11:40:49 PM2/17/17
On 2017-02-17 8:01 PM, David Laville wrote:
And you "sure as hell" didn't offer any proof that that's true...

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 18, 2017, 12:32:51 PM2/18/17
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:01:23 -0600, David Laville
<dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:20:15 -0800 (PST), "John B."
><john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Nieman Marcus, K-Mart and Sears have removed
>>all Trump-brand products from their stores.
>
>So it's okay for these stores to refuse to sell a product on prejudice
>but if a Christian baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay couple you
>liberals drag them into court and bankrupt their business.
>
>Why the two different sets of rules

Simple things elude you. The baker was discriminating against
someone's personal belief.

>>He hasn't been president for a month and already he's talking
>>about firing three of his top aides.
>>
>>Kellyanne Conway broke the law when she promoted Ivanka Trump's
>>clothing line
>
>And didn't Barack Obama break the same law when he promoted his books
>as president?

Cite his promotions. Quoting them is a far cry from advertising.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 18, 2017, 12:34:55 PM2/18/17
Show some citations relative to his promoting the sales of his books
or STFU.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 18, 2017, 12:38:25 PM2/18/17
Yours is showing. Are you going to work in those fields? I don't know
if you have children or grandchildren, but if so would they? Nope,
we've come to depend on such minorities to be that working class.

John B.

Feb 18, 2017, 1:08:02 PM2/18/17
The District judge who ruled against the ban is a Republican
appointed by GW Bush. Obama did not stop Cubans from coming
into the US. He overturned the wet foot/dry foot policy. I
bet you don't even know what that is.

John B.

Feb 18, 2017, 1:09:16 PM2/18/17
Obama never promoted his books while he was president.
What do you do, just make shit up and post it?

John B.

Feb 18, 2017, 1:10:41 PM2/18/17
You are a lying sack of shit. Obama never did that.

Carbon

Feb 18, 2017, 1:29:18 PM2/18/17
On 02/18/2017 12:38 PM, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:02:14 -0600, David Laville
> <dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:26:33 -0500, Carbon
>> <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I remember one thread where the poor fool lost track of his lies and
>>> within half a dozen posts or so ended up claiming the exact opposite
>>> of whatever bullshit he started with.
>>>
>>> It's not even the lying that's so tiring. It's the stupidity.
>>
>> I remember one thread where you sounded just like a plantation owner
>> talking about why we need illegal's to pick strawberries.

*illegals*

>> What was that you were saying about stupidity?

Well just yesterday I was telling Mike he should learn to spell before
attacking the intelligence of others. But in your honor I will extend that
to basic grammar as well.

Carbon

Feb 18, 2017, 1:30:01 PM2/18/17
On 02/18/2017 01:09 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 11:01:33 PM UTC-5, David Laville wrote:

>>> Yes, she did. Federal officials are forbidden by law to promote
>>> private brands or products.
>>
>> So where was all this outrage of yours when Obama was promoting his
>> books while president??????????
>
> Obama never promoted his books while he was president. What do you do,
> just make shit up and post it?

Yes.

Alan Baker

Feb 18, 2017, 1:54:50 PM2/18/17
On 2017-02-18 10:53 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
> Carbon wrote:
>
>> On 02/18/2017 12:38 PM, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:

>> and >>> within half a dozen posts or so ended up claiming the exact
>> opposite >>> of whatever bullshit he started with.

>> owner >> talking about why we need illegal's to pick strawberries.
>>
>> illegals

>> Well just yesterday I was telling Mike he should learn to spell before
>> attacking the intelligence of others. But in your honor I will extend
>> that to basic grammar as well.
>>
> A very weak response on two levels:
>
> 1. Spelling/typo attacks are ammunition of those who can't form a
> strong argument.
> 2. Attacking someone you have killfiled or are pretending to killfile
> is cowardly.

Cowardly is posting under someone else's name...

Alan Baker

Feb 18, 2017, 2:00:29 PM2/18/17
On 2017-02-18 10:57 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
> Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:01:23 -0600, David Laville
>> <dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>>> So it's okay for these stores to refuse to sell a product on
>>> prejudice but if a Christian baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay
>>> couple you liberals drag them into court and bankrupt their
>>> business.
>>>
>>> Why the two different sets of rules
>>
>> Simple things elude you. The baker was discriminating against
>> someone's personal belief.
>>

> That is a simple minded response; discriminating against the baker's
> personal beliefs.

This was not posted by me...

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 18, 2017, 2:18:31 PM2/18/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:57:55 +0000 (UTC), "Alan Baker"
<alang...@telus.net> wrote:

>Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:01:23 -0600, David Laville
>> <dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> > So it's okay for these stores to refuse to sell a product on
>> > prejudice but if a Christian baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay
>> > couple you liberals drag them into court and bankrupt their
>> > business.
>> >
>> > Why the two different sets of rules
>>
>> Simple things elude you. The baker was discriminating against
>> someone's personal belief.
>>

>That is a simple minded response; discriminating against the baker's
>personal beliefs.

You might want to clear that up.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 18, 2017, 2:20:34 PM2/18/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:00:27 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
Now he's using your email address.

Alan Baker

Feb 18, 2017, 2:22:23 PM2/18/17
I know. Coward and liar that he is...

Carbon

Feb 18, 2017, 2:28:31 PM2/18/17
More irony. These fools keep blowing their own feet off.

Carbon

Feb 18, 2017, 3:36:24 PM2/18/17
On 02/18/2017 02:33 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> Is everyone else cowardly or are you just stupid? Everyone not using
> thier full name to post thinks the later.

Again! OMG. You are the shittiest impostor in the history of Usenet.

Moderate

Feb 20, 2017, 6:38:10 AM2/20/17
Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
What a breath of fresh air. BK being honest.

Everyone know the left doesn't give a shit about minorities only
the political power they can suck out of them.

The plantation owners want to keep minorities in their place.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 20, 2017, 11:28:44 AM2/20/17
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 05:38:07 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
Nope, we just try to get employment for those who need it. Your
mindless twaddle is funny.

Moderate

Feb 20, 2017, 4:06:29 PM2/20/17
Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 05:38:07 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>>>
>>> Yours is showing. Are you going to work in those fields? I don't know
>>> if you have children or grandchildren, but if so would they? Nope,
>>> we've come to depend on such minorities to be that working class.
>>
>>What a breath of fresh air. BK being honest.
>>
>>Everyone knows the left doesn't give a shit about minorities only
>> the political power they can suck out of them.
>>
>>The plantation owners want to keep minorities in their place.
>
> Nope, we just try to get employment for those who need it. Your
> mindless twaddle is funny.

Yes. You think minorities should have the low skill, low wage
jobs. You were very clear on this.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 20, 2017, 5:40:08 PM2/20/17
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:06:25 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
Oh I was very clear, you just don't have the intelligence to grasp it.
Those that are seeking employment should succeed at whatever level
they are qualified. I'm sure this is above your level of
comprehension.

As to what jobs for which minorities qualify, I have nine doctors
because of a health problem two years ago. Seven are from minority
backgrounds. One is Asian, One Latino and five Islamic. Low level jobs
are not an absolute for any minority.

Stop trying to spin what I say. You're not smart enough.

Moderate

Feb 21, 2017, 8:15:28 AM2/21/17

I did not spin what you said:

"Yours is showing. Are you going to work in those fields? I don't know
if you have children or grandchildren, but if so would they? Nope,
we've come to depend on such minorities to be that working class."

-BK

What you said was racist and demeaning. That is not spin.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 21, 2017, 12:02:09 PM2/21/17
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 07:15:22 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
As I said, you aren't smart enough to spin what I, or really anyone
has to say.

You're lapsing into dementia.

David Laville

Feb 28, 2017, 4:52:53 PM2/28/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 13:29:16 -0500, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>>> I remember one thread where you sounded just like a plantation owner
>>> talking about why we need illegal's to pick strawberries.
>
>*illegals*

Oh, I misused an apostrophe, guess my point is moot.

>>> What was that you were saying about stupidity?
>
>Well just yesterday I was telling Mike he should learn to spell before
>attacking the intelligence of others. But in your honor I will extend that
>to basic grammar as well.

And shouldn't you stop talking like and using the same rationale as a
plantation owner before calling others racist?

David Laville

Feb 28, 2017, 4:53:35 PM2/28/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:09:15 -0800 (PST), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 11:01:33 PM UTC-5, David Laville wrote:

>> >-- Yes, she did. Federal officials are forbidden by law to promote
>> >private brands or products.
>>
>> So where was all this outrage of yours when Obama was promoting his
>> books while president??????????
>
>Obama never promoted his books while he was president.
>What do you do, just make shit up and post it?

You mean like you making up shit like the democrats passed the civil
rights act, or most of the patients at the VA are Iraq War vets, or
that Obama didn't send back 91 Cuban refugees, or I was talking shit
about Martin Luther King until I was 4 years old and on and on and
on.........

Seems like you hold the monopoly on making up shit and posting it.

David Laville

Feb 28, 2017, 4:54:26 PM2/28/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:08:01 -0800 (PST), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Through liberal courts. Funny thing is this same court didn't have a
>> thing to say when Obama stopped Cuban's from coming into this country
>> 2 days before the left office.
>
>The District judge who ruled against the ban is a Republican
>appointed by GW Bush. Obama did not stop Cubans from coming
>into the US.

Ouch!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/obama-refused-91-refugees-sent-back-castros-hell-hole-2-days-inauguration-liberal-media-silent/

Making up more shit?

David Laville

Feb 28, 2017, 4:56:18 PM2/28/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:38:24 -0600, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>>It's not even the lying that's so tiring. It's the stupidity.
>>
>>I remember one thread where you sounded just like a plantation owner
>>talking about why we need illegal's to pick strawberries.
>>
>>What was that you were saying about stupidity?
>
>Yours is showing. Are you going to work in those fields? I don't know
>if you have children or grandchildren, but if so would they? Nope,
>we've come to depend on such minorities to be that working class.

Just like the plantation owners depended on the black slaves to be the
working class, right? They weren't going to do it, their children
wasn't going to do it and their grandchildren wasn't going to do it.

Over 150 years and you democrats have changed at all in regards to
slavery.

David Laville

Feb 28, 2017, 4:56:40 PM2/28/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:34:53 -0600, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>Obviously you must have just become aware of this law because you sure
>>were oblivious of it when Obama was promoting his books while
>>president.
>
> Show some citations relative to his promoting the sales of his books
>or STFU.

Oh, more double standards? When I asked you TWICE to show evidence of
the spiteful attacks against Obama's skin color all I got was
obfuscation and you couldn't show one example. But when I make a
claim it's "show proof or STFU".

Please prove to me your blatant double standards aren't a sign of a
mental disorder.

David Laville

Feb 28, 2017, 4:57:29 PM2/28/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:32:48 -0600, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:01:23 -0600, David Laville
><dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:20:15 -0800 (PST), "John B."
>><john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Nieman Marcus, K-Mart and Sears have removed
>>>all Trump-brand products from their stores.
>>
>>So it's okay for these stores to refuse to sell a product on prejudice
>>but if a Christian baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay couple you
>>liberals drag them into court and bankrupt their business.
>>
>>Why the two different sets of rules
>
>Simple things elude you. The baker was discriminating against
>someone's personal belief.

Wrong. It was a religious issue. And weren't they discriminating
against his personal belief when they could have simply walked out and
went to another baker instead of dragging him to court?

>>>He hasn't been president for a month and already he's talking
>>>about firing three of his top aides.
>>>
>>>Kellyanne Conway broke the law when she promoted Ivanka Trump's
>>>clothing line
>>
>>And didn't Barack Obama break the same law when he promoted his books
>>as president?
>
>Cite his promotions. Quoting them is a far cry from advertising.

Sorry, my mistake, it started when he arrived in Washington in 2008.
He signed book deals that got him an advance on the royalties which he
earned $2.5 million in 2008 alone. Since in Washington he's earned
$10.8 million in royalties off his books. Why did the publisher wait
until after he was elected to the senate to offer him a lucrative
contract for his books?

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 28, 2017, 5:20:28 PM2/28/17
You have the lack of common sense,or nerve, to quote anything from
Gateway Pundit, and accuse someone else of making up shit? LOL

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 28, 2017, 5:24:47 PM2/28/17
You're just full of shit David. There is no comparison to slave owners
at all. Today's working class isn't owned by anyone. They find
recompense for their labors according to their abilities and
education.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 28, 2017, 5:29:03 PM2/28/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:56:35 -0600, David Laville
<dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:34:53 -0600, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
>
>>>Obviously you must have just become aware of this law because you sure
>>>were oblivious of it when Obama was promoting his books while
>>>president.
>>
>> Show some citations relative to his promoting the sales of his books
>>or STFU.
>
>Oh, more double standards? When I asked you TWICE to show evidence of
>the spiteful attacks against Obama's skin color all I got was
>obfuscation and you couldn't show one example. But when I make a
>claim it's "show proof or STFU".

This is an example of your "proof". You have none. The question
about attacks on Obama's skin color were so blatand and obvious it
would be ridiculous to have to point them out to someone with an IQ of
room temperature.

>Please prove to me your blatant double standards aren't a sign of a
>mental disorder.

How about this for a Single Standard? Fuck off. you're a liar and a
two-faced asshole.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 28, 2017, 5:34:53 PM2/28/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:57:27 -0600, David Laville
<dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:32:48 -0600, Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:01:23 -0600, David Laville
>><dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>>>So it's okay for these stores to refuse to sell a product on prejudice
>>>but if a Christian baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay couple you
>>>liberals drag them into court and bankrupt their business.
>>>
>>>Why the two different sets of rules
>>
>>Simple things elude you. The baker was discriminating against
>>someone's personal belief.
>
>Wrong. It was a religious issue. And weren't they discriminating
>against his personal belief when they could have simply walked out and
>went to another baker instead of dragging him to court?

>>>And didn't Barack Obama break the same law when he promoted his books
>>>as president?

Stupidity personified....No!

>>Cite his promotions. Quoting them is a far cry from advertising.
>
>Sorry, my mistake, it started when he arrived in Washington in 2008.
>He signed book deals that got him an advance on the royalties which he
>earned $2.5 million in 2008 alone. Since in Washington he's earned
>$10.8 million in royalties off his books. Why did the publisher wait
>until after he was elected to the senate to offer him a lucrative
>contract for his books?

If you don't see the difference in that and blatantly breaking the
rule of government by urging the public to buy Ivanka's wares then
you're an idiot.

John B.

Feb 28, 2017, 5:42:49 PM2/28/17
I have not said anything about any of those subjects. You
claimed that Obama promoted his books while he was president
and that is false. Sorry you're too much of a pussy to admit it.

MNMikeW

Feb 28, 2017, 5:54:09 PM2/28/17
Perhaps if you read something other than left-wing NBC, you would learn
something.

ABC News reported:

Mexico has returned to Cuba the first contingent of Cuban migrants
since former U.S. president Barack Obama decided Thursday to end a U.S.
policy of granting residency to Cubans who arrive on U.S. soil.

Mexico’s National Immigration Institute said Friday it put 91
Cubans on a federal police airplane and flew them back to the island
after the Cuban government accepted their return.

Mexico had long technically been able to deport Cubans, but the
Cuban government usually refused to accept them.

Notice, the ABC News reported.

MNMikeW

Feb 28, 2017, 5:57:22 PM2/28/17
Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:56:35 -0600, David Laville
> <dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>>> Show some citations relative to his promoting the sales of his books
>>> or STFU.
>>
>> Oh, more double standards? When I asked you TWICE to show evidence of
>> the spiteful attacks against Obama's skin color all I got was
>> obfuscation and you couldn't show one example. But when I make a
>> claim it's "show proof or STFU".
>
> This is an example of your "proof". You have none. The question
> about attacks on Obama's skin color were so blatand and obvious it
> would be ridiculous to have to point them out to someone with an IQ of
> room temperature.

Yeah. I didn't think you could come up with one.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 28, 2017, 6:02:05 PM2/28/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:54:06 -0600, MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> wrote:

>Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:54:25 -0600, David Laville
>> <dlav...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>>> Ouch!
>>>
>>> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/obama-refused-91-refugees-sent-back-castros-hell-hole-2-days-inauguration-liberal-media-silent/
>>>
>>> Making up more shit?
>>

>> You have the lack of common sense,or nerve, to quote anything from
>> Gateway Pundit, and accuse someone else of making up shit? LOL
>
>Perhaps if you read something other than left-wing NBC, you would learn
>something.

You haven't. :-)

>ABC News reported:
>
> Mexico has returned to Cuba the first contingent of Cuban migrants
>since former U.S. president Barack Obama decided Thursday to end a U.S.
>policy of granting residency to Cubans who arrive on U.S. soil.
>
> Mexico’s National Immigration Institute said Friday it put 91
>Cubans on a federal police airplane and flew them back to the island
>after the Cuban government accepted their return.
>
> Mexico had long technically been able to deport Cubans, but the
>Cuban government usually refused to accept them.
>

>Notice, the ABC News reported.

Notice, Mexico deported them.

MNMikeW

Feb 28, 2017, 6:04:55 PM2/28/17
Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:

>> ABC News reported:
>>
>> Mexico has returned to Cuba the first contingent of Cuban migrants
>> since former U.S. president Barack Obama decided Thursday to end a U.S.
>> policy of granting residency to Cubans who arrive on U.S. soil.
>>
>> Mexico’s National Immigration Institute said Friday it put 91
>> Cubans on a federal police airplane and flew them back to the island
>> after the Cuban government accepted their return.
>>
>> Mexico had long technically been able to deport Cubans, but the
>> Cuban government usually refused to accept them.
>>

>> Notice, the ABC News reported.
>
> Notice, Mexico deported them.

And now you know why.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 28, 2017, 6:13:39 PM2/28/17
Please Mike,you're not serious are you? I should waste time looking
up and citing something that was in the news almost weekly during
Obama's first election and term?

Obama never advertised or promoted his books. He didn't have to.

LaVille is completely screwed up.

MNMikeW

Feb 28, 2017, 6:16:26 PM2/28/17
Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>> This is an example of your "proof". You have none. The question
>>> about attacks on Obama's skin color were so blatand and obvious it
>>> would be ridiculous to have to point them out to someone with an IQ of
>>> room temperature.
>>
>> Yeah. I didn't think you could come up with one.
>
> Please Mike,you're not serious are you? I should waste time looking
> up and citing something that was in the news almost weekly during
> Obama's first election and term?

Shouldn't be that hard then should it.

Bob...@onramp.net

Feb 28, 2017, 6:35:17 PM2/28/17
Then you do it.

Moderate

Mar 1, 2017, 6:34:43 AM3/1/17
MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
>>
>> This is an example of your "proof". You have none. The question
>> about attacks on Obama's skin color were so blatand and obvious it
>> would be ridiculous to have to point them out to someone with an IQ of
>> room temperature.
>
> Yeah. I didn't think you could come up with one.

These bigots labeled any criticism of Obama as racist. "Didn't
get to keep your doctor? You are a racist."

They began to believe their own lies.

Incredible.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Mar 1, 2017, 8:50:35 AM3/1/17
On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 6:34:43 AM UTC-5, Moderate wrote:
> MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> > Bob...@Onramp.net wrote:
> >>
> >> This is an example of your "proof". You have none. The
> >> question about attacks on Obama's skin color were so blatant
> >> and obvious it would be ridiculous to have to point them
> >> out to someone with an IQ of room temperature.
> >
> > Yeah. I didn't think you could come up with one.

"Birth Certificate!".

Which was quite ironic when it arose, considering that his
2008 Republican challenger was actually born in Panama.

> These bigots labeled any criticism of Obama as racist.
> "Didn't get to keep your doctor? You are a racist."
>
> They began to believe their own lies.
>
> Incredible.

No, what's incredible is how the racists keep on trying
to admit that effigy lynchings and use of the Confederate
Flag aren't directly tied to slavery & repression of blacks
and other minorities. For example, examples merely from
just this week's news:

"Monday morning, a judge sentenced Torres to 20 years in prison,
with 13 to serve. Norton was sentenced to 15 years in prison,
with six to serve.

'If you drive around town with a Confederate flag, yelling the
N-word, you know how it's going to be interpreted,' Judge William
McClain said. 'It's inexplicable to me that you weren’t arrested
by the police that day.'"

<http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/238410026-story>

"Authorities in Kansas filed first-degree murder charges
against a man accused of opening fire in a bar there,
killing one Indian man, injuring two other people and
causing fears about bigotry to reverberate across the globe.

According to witness accounts, the gunman reportedly told
two of the people who were shot — both Indian men who work
for Garmin, the technology firm — to 'get out of my country'
before opening fire and had also used racial slurs during
the Wednesday evening shooting....

The father of one of the people injured pointed to the
election of President Trump, who has routinely described
a threat posed to Americans from people outside the country's
borders....The White House responded by calling the link to
Trump's rhetoric absurd, according to Reuters."

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/24/get-out-of-my-country-kansan-reportedly-yelled-before-shooting-2-men-from-india-killing-one/>

Both were effectively acts of terrorism which were conducted
by white and supposedly Christian native-born American citizens.

-hh

MNMikeW

Mar 1, 2017, 10:26:29 AM3/1/17
Dodge noted.

Bob...@onramp.net

Mar 1, 2017, 1:37:24 PM3/1/17
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 05:34:39 -0600 (CST), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
What's incredible is your thought process. None of what you say is
true.

Bob...@onramp.net

Mar 1, 2017, 1:49:27 PM3/1/17
No dodge, a downright refusal.