Trump approval rating at 50% today. obamas in same time frame 45%

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 6:40:40 PM2/23/18
READ IT AND WEEP, LIBSHITSTAINS.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb23

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.

Clave

Feb 23, 2018, 7:00:51 PM2/23/18
I LOVE it!

Alan Baker

Feb 23, 2018, 8:09:31 PM2/23/18
You mean the site most favourable to the right has Trump polling better
than Obama, don't you?

:-)

Clave

Feb 23, 2018, 8:22:23 PM2/23/18
You have a ready way to rebut their polling based on facts, shitstain?

If not - FUCK OFF YOU CANUCK TURD!

Alan Baker

Feb 23, 2018, 8:37:56 PM2/23/18
> You have a ready way to rebut their polling based on facts?

Sure.

<https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/>

Every other poll ranks him lower than Rasmussen.

Carbon

Feb 23, 2018, 9:33:02 PM2/23/18
It should also be noted that Trump's historically low 40% approval rating
is prior to the inevitable Mueller indictments. That number is only going
to drop after the voters see the evidence.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 12:03:47 AM2/24/18
Every poll is as flawed as they were when the predicted Shillary's win.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 12:04:28 AM2/24/18
Of Shillary's DNC crimes, yes.

Alan Baker

Feb 24, 2018, 12:11:51 AM2/24/18
So you're saying that every poll except Rasmussen...

EVERY SINGLE ONE

...is wrong?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

DumbedDownUSA

Feb 24, 2018, 1:36:02 AM2/24/18
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 7:54:18 AM2/24/18
KEEP SUCKING DOWN THAT STALE BAIT, SHITSTAIN!!!

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 9:35:54 AM2/24/18
Just about every one of them predicted a Cunt Hillary LANDSLIDE.

And these dumb fuck, shit eating Libshits, still believe and suck down every scrap of shit that's doled out to them.

Alan Baker

Feb 24, 2018, 10:36:28 AM2/24/18
So that's the standard then, is it: we can't trust any polling company
that predicted a Clinton victory?

'Our Final 2016 Picks

A Commentary By Larry J. Sabato, Kyle Kondik, and Geoffrey Skelley
in Political Commentary

Monday, November 07, 2016

Clinton 322, Trump 216'

<http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_larry_j_sabato/our_final_2016_picks>

Ooops.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 11:00:54 AM2/24/18
No...I'm saying they're all flawed, Rasmussen too.

Only shallow thinkers like yourself find the slightest value in polled
popularity contests.

They mean less than nothing - like YOUR life, shitstian!

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 11:03:41 AM2/24/18
On 2/23/2018 11:36 PM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Yaaaawwwnnn...

Carbon

Feb 24, 2018, 11:13:02 AM2/24/18
Honestly, I'm not even sure what argument these morons are trying to make.
I suppose the intent is to disparage science and reason in general because
the polling for one election did not capture all the illegal shenanigans
going on.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 11:14:13 AM2/24/18
I'd love to see the lot of them drowned like gophers in a sack.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 11:14:46 AM2/24/18
On 2/24/2018 8:36 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
> we can't trust any polling company that predicted a Clinton victory?

The notion of you having "trust" for anything is laughable.

Go KILL yourself shitstain.

DumbedDownUSA

Feb 24, 2018, 11:37:45 AM2/24/18
Don't try to confuse them with contrary facts.

Their logic is simple, if they like it it's FACT, if they dislike it
it's FAKE news.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 11:46:40 AM2/24/18
On 2/24/2018 9:37 AM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Their logic is simple, if they like it it's FACT, if they dislike it
> it's FAKE news.

Qui s'accuse, s'accuse.

You gutless limey serf.

Alan Baker

Feb 24, 2018, 3:33:14 PM2/24/18
So if they're all flawed, we should look at them in aggregate.

B...@onramp.net

Feb 24, 2018, 3:56:39 PM2/24/18
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:33:36 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
Better yet ask this dirtbag why then is he quoting a poll?

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 4:12:08 PM2/24/18
Awwwww...you upset BJ Knight.

He is in such a rave he probably shit his pants again.

He is also a low life Shitstain.

His clock is running out...fast.

As they say, time flies when you're close to checking out.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 5:21:45 PM2/24/18
So if they're all flawed why the fuck would you even care to?

You scumsucking canker sore.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 5:22:06 PM2/24/18
Shut yer cakehole, swabbie.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 5:23:16 PM2/24/18
On 2/24/2018 2:12 PM, michae...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 11:46:40 AM UTC-5, Clave wrote:
>> On 2/24/2018 9:37 AM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>>> Their logic is simple, if they like it it's FACT, if they dislike it
>>> it's FAKE news.
>>
>> Qui s'accuse, s'accuse.
>>
>> You gutless limey serf.
>
> Awwwww...you upset BJ Knight.

Heh...my...er...bad...

> He is in such a rave he probably shit his pants again.

It is getting ripe here...

> He is also a low life Shitstain.

Indeed so.
> His clock is running out...fast.

Awesome!

> As they say, time flies when you're close to checking out.

I have heard that too, sweet!

Alan Baker

Feb 24, 2018, 5:33:21 PM2/24/18
I'm not the one who based a whole thread on a site that you agree is
flawed, and which is demonstrably an outlier on the percentages when it
comes to Trump.

Ask Michael.

:-)

Dene

Feb 24, 2018, 6:07:42 PM2/24/18
I sure hope there is somebody to watch you 24/7 when Mueller comes up dry.

Dene

Feb 24, 2018, 6:08:44 PM2/24/18
Ask him yourself, brave Bobby.

Alan Baker

Feb 24, 2018, 6:14:49 PM2/24/18
I hope you'll show a shred of integrity and apologize when he doesn't...

...but I'm not expecting it.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 7:31:35 PM2/24/18
But you;re more than willing to feed off this like the virtual tick that
you are.

Truly you are a vile exterminable bit of vermin.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 7:35:37 PM2/24/18
Do you know how hopeless you Cuntnadians sound fawning and foaming over
American politics?

It's un-manly to say the least.

Carbon

Feb 24, 2018, 7:49:33 PM2/24/18
You know what's coming just as well as I do.

Clave

Feb 24, 2018, 7:51:59 PM2/24/18
The Shrillary indictments - yes.

DumbedDownUSA

Feb 25, 2018, 2:11:00 AM2/25/18
Carbon wrote:

> On 02/23/2018 08:37 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb23

> Trump’s job >>>> performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

> mid-June of >>>> last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on
> this date in the >>>> second year of his presidency.

> >> You have a ready way to rebut their polling based on facts?
> >
> > Sure.
> >
> > <https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/>
> >
> > Every other poll ranks him lower than Rasmussen.
>
> It should also be noted that Trump's historically low 40% approval
> rating is prior to the inevitable Mueller indictments. That number is
> only going to drop after the voters see the evidence.

Oh I don't know. His base has shown itself so heavily invested in thier
reality show president that even impeachment would just be proof of how
biased the system is against him...

...as long as he plays to the lowest common denominator and pays them
off with a few short term promises it could take a while until they
admit they have bought a lemon and don't turn out for him.

By then the US will be looking at twenty years to pay for the mistakes
that have been made, politically and financially.

The fact that he has been cutting services and still adding to the debt
faster than ever might concern anyone who could see past their own
noses but...

...of course that debt is weakening the dollar which should help the
deficit a little but will also create inflationary pressure just when
wage inflationary pressure is building (blue collar workers have yet to
see the rises enjoyed by other groups).

It's all about balance and if there one thing Trump lacks in spades
it's balance. The steady improvement seen in the previous 5 years
needed careful handling... now there is chance of overheating the
economy.

DumbedDownUSA

Feb 25, 2018, 2:12:14 AM2/25/18
Looks like "rhetorical" isn't in Greg's vocabulary.

Carbon

Feb 25, 2018, 3:19:38 AM2/25/18
> ....as long as he plays to the lowest common denominator and pays them
> off with a few short term promises it could take a while until they
> admit they have bought a lemon and don't turn out for him.
>
> By then the US will be looking at twenty years to pay for the mistakes
> that have been made, politically and financially.
>
> The fact that he has been cutting services and still adding to the debt
> faster than ever might concern anyone who could see past their own noses
> but...
>
> ....of course that debt is weakening the dollar which should help the
> deficit a little but will also create inflationary pressure just when
> wage inflationary pressure is building (blue collar workers have yet to
> see the rises enjoyed by other groups).
>
> It's all about balance and if there one thing Trump lacks in spades it's
> balance. The steady improvement seen in the previous 5 years needed
> careful handling... now there is chance of overheating the economy.

One need look no further than RSG to find fools that will support Trump to
the end, no matter how obvious his stupidity and graft.

That said, I believe Trump will reach the mid-20's if not a bit lower,
like George W Bush saw by the end of his second term when the economy was
circling the drain. By then it was finally obvious to everyone capable of
reason that he was in way over his head.

In other news, the Republicans seem to have a problem selecting competent
leaders.

B...@onramp.net

Feb 25, 2018, 11:06:40 AM2/25/18
Unfortunately Greg has been in the quicksand of believing in Trump and
it has almost completely enveloped him. His petty slurs for no reason
are part of that.

Dene

Feb 25, 2018, 11:55:03 AM2/25/18
It’s inconceivable to a partisans like yourself and BK that Trump could actually be innocent.
Sad!

Carbon

Feb 25, 2018, 12:11:55 PM2/25/18
Funny!

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 12:45:46 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 12:10 AM, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> It's all about balance and if there one thing Trump lacks in spades
> it's balance. The steady improvement seen in the previous 5 years
> needed careful handling... now there is chance of overheating the
> economy.

LOLOLOL!!!

Iow he's TOO effective at what he does!

Oh this is fucking priceless, you shit for brains limey wog.

Go whinge on your own nation - sot.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 12:51:17 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 1:19 AM, Carbon wrote:
> That said, I believe Trump will reach the mid-20's if not a bit lower,
> like George W Bush saw by the end of his second term when the economy was
> circling the drain. By then it was finally obvious to everyone capable of
> reason that he was in way over his head.

Yet he somehow managed to implement TAARP and the automotive bailout and
with Paulson's able assistance spare poor no-resume Obummer from having
to think of any solutions of his own.

That darned Bush!

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 12:56:42 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 9:06 AM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> Greg has been in the quicksand of believing in Trump and
> it has almost completely enveloped him.

No wonder:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100
Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days
by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which
were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after
President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market
an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil
Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and
proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the
country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries
embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders
from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream
Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores
these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of
Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and
abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_richard_baris/trump_s_first_year_accomplishments_compiled_in_shockingly_long_list

Looking back on President Donald Trump’s first year in office, he has
compiled a shockingly strong record and long list of accomplishments. As
was also the case with his rise to the presidency, President Trump has
broken several records for a first-year commander-in-chief and fulfilled
many of his key campaign promises.

Now, that’s not to say he hasn’t had failures and it’s not to mask the
fact that many of these accomplishments were unilateral. But it is also
true that President Trump has faced an unprecedented level of
never-ending obstruction throughout the year. He was the first president
in memory to be deprived of the “honeymoon” period after Inauguration
Day and, frankly, opposition at times has risen to levels that could
arguably constitute downright treason.

Sure, his presidency, much like his campaign, has been unconventional
and his governing style appears to pundits and mediates to be rather messy.

And that’s exactly what America should’ve expected.

America didn’t elect Donald J. Trump to get more of the same and D.C.
wouldn’t have had such a vial backlash had he not been trying to keep
the promises he made to the American people. Had it been business as
usual this year, then we would have grown suspect.

Here’s a long but still incomplete list of accomplishments during his
first year in office. For those who believe the list isn’t at all long,
we challenge you to read the whole article in one sitting. Some you will
recognize and some you will not. But these are just some of the actions
we believe will impact Americans’ lives and, in some cases, the human race.
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act before Christmas,
ensuring U.S. business commitments for bonus payouts to at least
hundreds of thousands of Americans workers. Within hours, numerous
businesses announced wage increases and billions of dollars in various
industry investments.

It was the first overhaul to the U.S. tax code in 31 years, but that’s
not all it was.
Repealed Individual Mandate

The tax overhaul also repealed the individual mandate in ObamaCare.
Republicans targeted the individual mandate during arguments before the
U.S. Supreme Court and lost because the Bush-appointed Chief Justice
John Roberts rewrote the law to uphold it.

The U.S. Senate attempted to half-hearted ObamaCare repeal after 7 years
of campaign promises, and failed. They attempted to pass a so-called
“skinny repeal,” and failed again. It was the businessman outsider with
no political experience who worked with a few senators to sneak in a
repeal of the least popular ObamaCare provision at the last minute, and
it worked.

Big Media was working overtime for the Democratic Party to mislead the
American people about the bill and they didn’t see it coming until it
was too late. Democrats were left to pretend as if they were happy the
individual mandate was repealed because they could pass off the blame
for already-rising premiums on Republicans.

It remains to be seen whether that tactic works. But for Republican
voters freedom and choice are more important than scoring political
points. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) — an agency that once
targeted them for their political beliefs — has been weakened.
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR)

For nearly 40 years, Republicans have tried and failed to open the
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) for oil drilling. Since the
1980s, the effort always failed in the face of intense opposition
because weak congressional Republicans were too afraid of the
Democrat-Big Media coalition.

They repeatedly abandoned the decades-old campaign promise.

Yet, a provision for drilling in ANWR was included in the President’s
signature tax bill with minimal backlash.
Justice Neil Gorsuch

President Trump nominated and the U.S. Senate confirmed Justice Neil
Gorsuch, despite unprecedented opposition and obstruction by Senate
Democrats. Many of those same Democratic senators, including Minority
Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., unanimously confirmed Justice Gorsuch to
his prior role in a voice vote back in 2006.

As People’s Pundit Daily (PPD) has previously examined, the Democratic
Party historically has been the party of obstruction with judicial
appointments, particularly relating to the Supreme Court.

“We’ve cemented the Supreme Court right-of-center for a generation,”
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Kty., said while rattling off
his own list of year-one accomplishments during the celebration for tax
reform at the White House. “Mr. President, thanks to your nominees,
we’ve put 12 circuit court judges in place — the most since the circuit
court system was established in 1891.”
Set Record for First-Year Judicial Appointments to Federal Appellate Courts

President Trump on December 14 officially set a record for the most
federal appeals judges appointed during the first year of a presidency,
more than any other before him. The U.S. Senate pushed through the
twelfth federal appeals court nominee that day, breaking the previous
record held jointly by Presidents Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy.

As we’ve seen front-and-center during the first year of the Trump
Administration, judicial appointments can have a very significant impact
on public policy and a president’s legacy. Democrats are particularly
inclined to engage in “judge-shopping” when they fail to muster enough
support for an initiative at the ballot box or implement policy through
the legislative process.

That was the case with same-sex marriage, abortion, unfettered illegal
immigration and numerous landmark decisions that have real-world impact
on everyday life and the future of the nation.

For context, Barack Obama nominated and the Democrat-controlled Senate
successfully confirmed only 3 appeals court judges in his first year in
office in 2009. Former President George W. Bush got six federal judges
confirmed.

As of mid-December, 19 of President Trump’s 66 total nominees this year
have been confirmed.
Historic Reduction in Illegal Immigration

President Trump made cracking down on illegal immigration the
centerpiece of his campaign and end-of-year statistics from the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) show historic success during the
first year of his administration.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in FY 2017 reported a 23.7%
decline over the previous year. Illegal migration along the Southwest
border declined sharply from January 21 to April, which was the lowest
month of border enforcement activity on record. In FY 2017, CBP reported
the lowest level of illegal cross-border migration ever on record.

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Removal
Operations (ERO) conducted 143,470 arrests and removed 226,119 illegal
aliens, an increase of 40% from the previous fiscal year. From the start
of the Trump Administration on January 20, 2017 through the end of the
fiscal year, ERO made 110,568 arrests juxtaposed to 77,806 in FY 2016,
also an increase of 40%.

Worth noting, 92%, or 101,722 illegal aliens arrested by ICE during the
Trump Administration, either had a criminal conviction or a pending
criminal charge, were an ICE fugitive, or were an illegal re-entrant. In
other words, he isn’t ripping babies out of their mother’s arms and
dreamers out of their homes en masse as the hysterical media portray.
Crushing ISIS Caliphate

In October, the U.S. Pentagon confirmed to People’s Pundit Daily (PPD)
that Raqqa, the “capital of terrorism” in Syria, had fallen. Secretary
Rex Tillerson said the fall of the Islamic State (ISIS) capital was
accelerated by “critical decisions” made by President Trump.

“In January, ISIS was actively plotting terrorist attacks against our
allies and our homeland in Raqqa,” Secretary Tillerson noted. “Nine
short months later, it is out of ISIS’s control due to critical
decisions President Trump made to accelerate the campaign.”

U.S. military officials said this week that ISIS has lost 98% of the
territory it once held and the latest U.S. intelligence assessment
reveals fewer than 1,000 ISIS militants remain in Iraq and Syria, down
from a peak of nearly 45,000 when the Islamic caliphate rose to power
under Mr. Obama just two years ago.

The fall of the caliphate is a crushing blow to ISIS because the
physical caliphate served as validation to would-be recruits that Allah
was on their side. With the caliphate gone, it appears to the believer
that Allah has abandoned their cause.
Resurgence of U.S. Economy — the American Spirit

In February, Dow Chemical CEO Andrew Liveris said that the Trump
Administration is “probably the most pro-business administration since
the founding fathers.” His remarks came after attending a meeting with
President Trump, who hosted manufacturing leaders at the White House
almost one month exactly after his inauguration.

Roughly 10 months later, forecast models project the U.S. economy to
grow by 3% or higher in the fourth quarter (4Q) 2017.

Under Mr. Obama, “experts” told us we just had to live with the new
normal — 2% annual economic growth.

Now, if the 4Q forecasts are matched or exceeded, it’ll mark the third
straight quarter of economic growth at or above 3% for the first time
since 2004. It also means the first year of economic growth under
President Trump is all but certain to surpass the strongest under his
predecessor Mr. Obama.

Under Mr. Obama, “experts” told us we just had to live with the new
normal — no manufacturing base.

Now, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) said manufacturers’
optimism in the 4Q of 2017 is the highest in the 20-year history of the
Manufacturers’ Outlook Survey. The NAM said the survey has “risen to
unprecedented heights” as a result of the tax reform bill.

As with tax reform, this should be broken down into separate
subcategories of accomplishments. But make no mistake, President Trump’s
policies have fueled historic levels of optimism among consumers and
businesses.
Stock Market Records, Wealth Creation

The Dow Jones Industrial Average has hit record highs nearly 70 times in
2017 and U.S. markets have created roughly 6.3 trillion in new wealth.
In 2017, Americans’ 401Ks appreciated by 25% to 33% and Bank of America
is forecasting the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite to rise at least another
12% and 16%, respectively, in 2018.
Deregulation: Rolling Back the Militant Administrative State

“What the economists and market strategists have totally underestimated
in their GDP forecasting is the positive effect from the multi-agency
regulatory roll back from the Trump Administration,” TJM Investments
analyst Tim Anderson said. “This has led to a record high level of
business confidence indicators and most recently the highest level of
industrial production in 3 years.”

Mr. Anderson is in part referring to what is known as a Congressional
Review Act (CRA), a tool used by the Trump Administration to unravel
regulations put in place by his predecessor. President Trump also signed
an executive order requiring agencies to rollback 2 regulations for
every new one they created.

However, as of mid-December, President Trump’s policies have resulted in
a 22-to-1 deregulation ratio, crushing his goal.

The window for using the CRA closed in early May. President Trump and
congressional Republicans made historic use of it. The 21-year-old law
that created CRAs, a fast track for reversing “midnight rules” finalized
within the last 60 days of a presidential administration, had been used
only once before the Trump Administration.

Republicans had hoped for 6 to 12 rollbacks, but were successful in 14
of their 15 attempts. It saved the U.S. economy billions.

The Trump Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under Scott Pruitt
dismantled the Waters of the United States and the Clean Power Plan, a
slew of significant and unpopular Obama-era regulations. The Trump
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) under Ajit Pai repealed net
neutrality.

The Trump Department of Education under Betsy DeVos revoked Title IX,
which created “kangaroo courts” that rob the accused of due process and
too often destroyed their lives without cause.
Reviving the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)

In his first 100 days, President Trump signed the National Aeronautics
and Space Administration Transition Authorization Act of 2017, which
acting Administrator Robert Lightfoot said was vital for “our nation’s
space, aeronautics, science, and technology development programs to thrive.”

While it garners little attention – no doubt because we tend to view
legislation in terms of partisan victories – the authorization act will
have longstanding impact on the nation and humankind. Mr. Lightfoot
added that the bill “ensures our nation’s space program will remain the
world’s leader in pioneering new frontiers in exploration, innovation,
and scientific achievement.”

In December, President Trump signed White House Space Policy Directive
1, a public-private partnership for human missions to the Moon, Mars and
beyond. The U.S.-led program represents the latest change in national
space policy under the Trump Administration aimed at renewing U.S.
engagement in space.

In July, President Trump revived the National Space Council and
empowered them to help implement his space policy — to make human
exploration of the solar system a national priority. White House Space
Policy Directive 1 was the result of a unanimous recommendation made by
the new council, which is chaired by Vice President Mike Pence, after
its first meeting on October 5.

We don’t think we have to explain how important of an impact the Trump
Administration’s policy could have on the human race. We’ll just leave
you with this on the subject.

“This work represents a national effort on many fronts, with America
leading the way. We will engage the best and brightest across government
and private industry and our partners across the world to reach new
milestones in human achievement,” Administration Lightfoot said of the
directive. “The next generation will dream even bigger and reach higher
as we launch challenging new missions, and make new discoveries and
technological breakthroughs on this dynamic path.”
VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act (VA Reforms)

In June, President Trump signed the VA Accountability and Whistleblower
Protection Act. The legislation fulfilled a major campaign promise and
was the most significant reform bill in the history of the Department of
Veterans Affairs.

It gave Secretary David Shulkin and VA leadership the power to fire bad
employees for misconduct and provided more whistleblower protection to
those who report wrongdoing. The VA is now required to release a monthly
report detailing whatever disciplinary actions have been taken during
that month each month since the bill was signed.

And it’s working. After the very first month, more than 500 employees
had been fired for bad behavior as a result. The Adverse Actions Report
also showed more than 180 had been put on suspension for a period
greater than 14 days.

The Trump Administration has taken veterans’ issues head on since taking
office. The White House created the VA accountability office, launched a
website posting wait-times at hospitals and a same-day mental health
care initiative at each facility.

The President also signed the The Veteran’s Affairs Choice and Quality
Employment Act of 2017, which begins permitting qualified veterans to
get the care of their choice.
North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Reforms

As People’s Pundit Daily (PPD) recently explained, there are two main
strategies nation-states use to gain power and prevent aggressors from
tipping the balance of power: balancing and buck-passing .

Balancing is when states make a serious commitment to deter and contain
a rival, by force if necessary. With buck-passing, states will attempt
to get another great power to shoulder the costly burden, which is what
most NATO-member nations have done to the U.S. for decades. President
Trump made it clear in Brussels that the era of buck-passing is over.

Prior to the Trump Administration, only 5 North Atlantic Treaty
Organization (NATO) countries had met their obligations: the United
States, the United Kingdom, Greece, Poland and Estonia. Germany, which
has opened their door and welfare programs to more than a million
refugees, was not meeting their obligation.

After years of U.S. administrations allowing NATO to ignore their
obligations, President Trump is now employing what is known as
“structural realism.” It dominates international relations in security
studies and yet it was met with ridicule from D.C. dummies. In truth,
once that demand was delivered, they never really had a choice.

President Trump was just the first with enough gall to make it.
81 Signed Legislative Accomplishments

Whether you agree with them all policy-wise or consider them significant
accomplishments, is irrelevant. As a data journalism-centered site, we
find records noteworthy and this is yet another record. The previous
record was held by President Harry S. Truman.

Richard Baris is editor-in-chief of People's Pundit Daily , where this
article first appeared.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 12:57:23 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 10:11 AM, Carbon wrote:
>> You know what's coming just as well as I do.
>>
>> It’s inconceivable to a partisans like yourself and BK that Trump could
>> actually be innocent. Sad!
> Funny!

No, you're sad, pathetic, risible.

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 1:07:22 PM2/25/18
And the Libshitstains will DENY it with a passion.

Are they really that fucking stoopid, or just mentally incapacitated by their impotent rage?

Dene

Feb 25, 2018, 1:24:56 PM2/25/18
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 12:19:38 AM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:

> In other news, the Republicans seem to have a problem selecting competent
> leaders.

Now that's funny. Just who are the competent leaders on the Dem side?

Dene

Feb 25, 2018, 1:26:26 PM2/25/18
Please cease and desist. The Lefties get very confused with facts.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 1:28:51 PM2/25/18
How could one be confused by things that are clearly not facts?

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 1:58:21 PM2/25/18
A bit of each, but mostly the latter, imho...

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 1:58:49 PM2/25/18
My bad, sorry....

;-/

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 2:00:26 PM2/25/18
Please rebut each point factually then, take all the screens you
need:____________________________________________________________

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 2:03:31 PM2/25/18
Wrong way around.

You get to provide support for each point.

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 2:04:58 PM2/25/18
Never going to happen. Shitstain Baker is not interested in true facts. IT only trolls to fill in all IT'S long, lonely hours, between jerking Itself off.

B...@onramp.net

Feb 25, 2018, 2:23:08 PM2/25/18
Greg still hasn't been able to comprehend English. I've said more
than once tjhat Trump himself probably wasn't involved collusion but
his minions were. If that's proved he'll still bear culpability.
'

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 2:36:44 PM2/25/18
Nope.

> You get to provide support for each point.

You are such an intellectual (and overall) coward, truly.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 2:37:58 PM2/25/18

AS YOU PREDICTED IT SAID IN RESPONSE:

"Wrong way around.

You get to provide support for each point. "

LOL!

Cowardice under examination - again.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 2:38:54 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 12:23 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> I've said more
> than once tjhat Trump himself probably wasn't involved collusion but
> his minions were. If that's proved he'll still bear culpability.

You next to NOTHING about our legal system, dipshit.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 2:47:29 PM2/25/18
Sorry, but that's the way it has always been.

Trying to prove a negative is a mugs game.

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 3:00:12 PM2/25/18
Then it should be perfect for you, Shitstain.

:-)

Dene

Feb 25, 2018, 3:29:16 PM2/25/18

Greg still hasn't been able to comprehend English. I've said more
than once tjhat Trump himself probably wasn't involved collusion but
his minions were. If that's proved he'll still bear culpability.
'

It’s been proven that the DOJ/FBI have some corruption, as proven by their use of the Steele dossier and the text messages of senior FBI agents, one who was in charge of the Clinton investigation. There was also corruption within the IRS under Lois Lerner. Given your superior use of the English language and your understanding of culpability, was Obama culpable for this corruption?

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 3:39:24 PM2/25/18
On 2018-02-25 12:29 PM, Dene wrote:

> English. I've said more than once tjhat Trump himself probably
> wasn't involved collusion but his minions were. If that's proved
> he'll still bear culpability. '
>
> It’s been proven that the DOJ/FBI have some corruption,

No. I really hasn't.

> as proven by their use of the Steele dossier

No. There was lots and lots they used before the Steele dossier, and it
doesn't prove corruption even if it's all they used.

> and the text messages of senior FBI agents, one who was in charge of
> the Clinton investigation.

People have opinions, Greg.

> There was also corruption within the IRS under Lois Lerner.

Which, even if true, has nothing to do with the FBI or the DOJ.

> Given your
> superior use of the English language and your understanding of
> culpability, was Obama culpable for this corruption?

Since you've supported literally nothing you've claimed...

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 3:39:25 PM2/25/18
Nope.

> Trying to prove a negative is a mugs game.

Thank you for conceding all points made here.

>>> You get to provide support for each point.
>>
>> You are such an intellectual (and overall) coward, truly.

>crickets<

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 3:40:01 PM2/25/18
Yup.

>> Trying to prove a negative is a mugs game.
>
> Thank you for conceding all points made here.

I didn't.

Thank YOU for admitting you can't actually support them.

:-)

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 3:40:02 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 1:00 PM, michae...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Nope.
>> Sorry, but that's the way it has always been.
>>
>> Trying to prove a negative is a mugs game.
> Then it should be perfect for you, Shitstain.
>
> :-)

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 3:42:06 PM2/25/18
Ding!

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 4:08:55 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 1:39 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-02-25 12:29 PM, Dene wrote:

>> English.  I've said more than once tjhat Trump himself probably
>> wasn't involved collusion but his minions were.  If that's proved
>> he'll still bear culpability. '
>>
>> It’s been proven that the DOJ/FBI have some corruption,
>
> No. I really hasn't.

Liar.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/29/the-scale-of-fbi-and-doj-corruption-is-beyond-comprehension/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/23/sen_ron_johnson_we_are_seeing_evidence_of_corruption_at_the_highest_levels_of_fbi.html#!

>> as proven by their use of the Steele dossier
>
> No.

Yes!

> There was lots and lots they used before the Steele dossier,

So that EXCUSES this paid fiction?

> and it doesn't prove corruption even if it's all they used.

Good grief you are stupid!

>> and the text messages of senior FBI agents, one who was in charge of
>> the Clinton investigation.
>
> People have opinions, Greg.
>
>> There was also corruption within the IRS under Lois Lerner.
>
> Which, even if true, has nothing to do with the FBI or the DOJ.

Oh?

Obummer didn't pack all of them with his Trojan Horse minions?

You idiot.

>>  Given your
>> superior use of the English language and your understanding of
>> culpability, was Obama culpable for this corruption?
>
> Since you've supported literally nothing you've claimed...

Onward:

"On Tuesday's edition of 'Special Report,' Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson
told Bret Baier that he is going to get to the bottom of the missing
Strzok-Page text messages. He also says the messages he has seen so far
imply corruption at the "highest levels" of the FBI and DOJ.

"We want more information. We want to know why exactly those text
messages are missing for five months, exactly how they save that
information," he said about the 50,000 'missing' text messages.

Johnson said he was "suspicious" about the FBI's claim that a "glitch"
is preventing them from turning over records. "The timing is very
suspicious, [messages are missing] from mid-December of 2016 to the day
that Robert Mueller was actually appointed."

"What this is all about is further evidence of corruption, more than
bias," Johnson said about the Strzok-Page messages he has so far.
"Corruption of the highest levels of the FBI. The secret society -- we
have an informant talking about a group that was holding secret meetings
off-site."

"There is so much smoke here. There is so much suspicion."

Host Bret Baier followed up, "Let's stop there. Secret society? Secret
meetings off-site of the Justice Department? You have an informant
saying that?"

"Correct. Yes," Johnson replied, adding: "We have to dig into it . . .
This is not a distraction. This is bias, potentially corruption, at the
highest levels of the FBI. Robert Mueller used to run the FBI. He's in
no position to do an investigation over this kind of misconduct. So I
think at this point, we should be looking at [appointing a new] special
counsel."

He added: "When you see this kind of bias and corruption in the FBI, you
have to ask: Are there these type of individuals --highly biased
political operatives-- burrowed into the Dept. of Justice as well. Does
Atty. Gen. Sessions really have a department he can trust?"

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 4:12:02 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 1:39 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Sorry, but that's the way it has always been.
>>
>> Nope.
>
> Yup.

Nope.

>>> Trying to prove a negative is a mugs game.
>>
>> Thank you for conceding all points made here.
>
> I didn't.

Yeah you did.

> Thank YOU for admitting you can't actually support them.
>
> :-)

I already have, that's why I chose 2 citations, lol!

More:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

Jobs and the economy

Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and
repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

Killing job-stifling regulations

Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed
for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and
regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the
threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure
permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly
targeted the coal industry.

Fair trade

Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the
Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to
better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like
Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open
U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve
national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance

The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting
regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of
Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL
Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean
Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

Protecting the U.S. homeland

Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced
plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring
in dozens of family members.
Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and
Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents
of Americans.
Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still
get federal dollars.
Added some 100 new immigration judges.

Protecting communities

Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge
4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent
one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on
international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety
Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.

Accountability

Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of
Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.

Combatting opioids

First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency
on opioids.
His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that
overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new
five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug
class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency
collected 456 tons.

Protecting life

In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City
Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that
blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

Helping veterans

Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act
to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire
failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, to
provide support.
Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to
authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
Created a VA hotline.
Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing
veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced three initiatives to
expand access to healthcare for veterans using telehealth technology.

Promoting peace through strength

Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national
strategy and nuclear posture review.
Worked to increase defense spending.
Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative and win,”
reducing the need for a White House sign off on every mission.
Directed the revival of the National Space Council to develop space
war strategies.
Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command.
Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on Migration, which Trump saw
as a threat to borders.
Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism
security.
Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
Pushed for strong action against global outlaw North Korea and its
development of nuclear weapons.
Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that strengthens support for
U.S. forces at war with terrorism.
NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on neutralizing the
country’s influence in the region.
Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase used in a chemical
weapons attack.
Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by announcing a plan to
detect them better and warned of future strikes if they were used.
Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in Venezuela.

Restoring confidence in and respect for America

Trump won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his
personal relationships with world leaders.
Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the
capital of Israel.
Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia, winning new
cooperative deals. On the trip, he attended three regional summits to
promote American interests.
He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build new
relationships with leaders.
Traveled to Poland and on to Germany for the G-20 meeting where he
pushed again for funding of women entrepreneurs.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366429-trumps-top-10-accomplishments-of-2017

Here’s a look at Trump’s biggest accomplishments of the year.

1. The tax-cut bill

Trump capped off 2017 with his first major legislative victory — the
passage of the Republicans’ tax-cut bill, which slashes the corporate
tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent and reduces individual rates as
well as implements some key breaks.

It’s the biggest tax legislation to be approved by Congress since 1986,
and would be significant if that’s all it did.

The fact that it also eliminated ObamaCare’s mandate that individuals
buy insurance and opens the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling
— something several GOP administrations had tried but failed to do —
makes it truly historic.

2. Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the Supreme Court

Trump’s biggest early victory came when the Senate, in April, confirmed
Neil Gorsuch to succeed the late Antonin Scalia on the Supreme Court.

Gorsuch’s appointment marked the end of a bitter struggle between
Democrats and Republicans over the vacant seat. It was also a victory
for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who for nearly a
year blocked former President Obama’s pick to replace Scalia from
getting even a hearing to sit on the court.

The move also came as Trump aims to reshape the federal judiciary with a
host of other conservative nominations. The Senate confirmed 12 of
Trump’s federal appeals court judges in 2017, a record for a president’s
first year in office.

3. Roll-back of regulations

Trump signed an executive order cutting regulations for small businesses
and moved forward with plans to repeal the Clean Power Plan, one of
Obama’s signature acts as president. Trump has also overseen moves to
expand oil drilling in the Arctic and Gulf of Mexico and granted a
permit to the Keystone XL pipeline previously rejected by Obama.

Trump vowed to reduce regulations he argued were strangling the economy,
and he’s taken important strides to do so in the wake of opposition from
congressional Democrats, who argue the president’s actions on climate
are hurting America’s standing in the world. Local governments led by
Democrats have acted to reverse Trump’s efforts on the Paris climate
accords.

4. The travel ban

Trump ran on a platform of tougher immigration enforcement, both to
protect American jobs and national security. A week into his presidency,
he took one of his most controversial steps, banning most travelers from
seven predominantly Muslim nations from entering the United States.

The move triggered protests across the country and court fights, but, by
the end of the year, a version of Trump’s ban was left standing.

Trump also has taken steps to increase border security and has seen a
drop in arrests on the border, a possible sign of reduced entries.

He stepped up raids on immigrants in the country illegally and oversaw a
surge in arrests across the country. The head of Immigration and Customs
Enforcement says the agency plans to take an even more aggressive
approach next year.

Trump hasn’t been able to make progress on building a wall on the
Mexican border, however.

5. Declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel

In a radical departure from decades of foreign policy, Trump announced
that the U.S. would formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of
Israel and begin the process of moving its embassy to the contested holy
city. The move signified one of Trump’s boldest statements to the
international community, and, specifically, the United Nations, which he
has frequently criticized.

6. Withdrawal from Paris climate deal

Trump followed through on one of his major campaign promises when he
announced in June that the U.S. would leave the Paris climate deal
reached under Obama. While there have since been conflicting reports on
the administration’s current stance on the agreement, the move fulfilled
Trump’s pledge to tackle one of Obama’s signature achievements and take
a tougher stance against the international community.

7. Pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Trump began his presidency by carrying out another key promise,
withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a massive trade deal
with Asia he had called a “potential disaster for our country.” He has
said his administration will secure new trade deals with America’s Asian
allies, though firm details have yet to emerge.

Meanwhile, the administration is at work trying to renegotiate the North
American Free Trade Agreement with Canada and Mexico. A new round of
negotiations are slated to be held in January, and it’s possible Trump
could decide to pull the U.S. from that deal as well.

8. Roll-back of some of Obama’s Cuba policies

Trump followed up on his pledge to roll back Obama’s opening up of
relations with Cuba, tightening travel and commercial ties with the
communist island. He also placed new financial restrictions on Havana,
amid concerns over a series of bizarre “sonic attacks” targeting U.S.
diplomats in the country.

While the moves were seen as a clear crackdown by Trump on rapprochement
with Cuba, much of Obama’s policies toward Havana essentially remain intact.

9. Moving to repeal Obama’s net neutrality rules

In another blow to regulations enacted under Obama, the Federal
Communications Commission voted to repeal its landmark net neutrality
rules this month. The move drew ire from Democrats, consumer groups and
tech companies, but was seen as a major win for advocates of less
government oversight.

10. Fighting — and further degrading — ISIS

Largely following Obama’s strategy, Trump dealt major blows to the
Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, forcing the terrorist group to retreat
from its two self-declared capitals: Mosul and Raqqa, located in Iraq
and Syria, respectively. Trump also expanded the military’s authority to
carry out air strikes in the Middle East, a factor some experts credit
for his administration’s progress against terrorism in the region.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 4:24:40 PM2/25/18
On 2018-02-25 1:08 PM, Clave wrote:
> On 2/25/2018 1:39 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
>> On 2018-02-25 12:29 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> English.  I've said more than once tjhat Trump himself probably
>>> wasn't involved collusion but his minions were.  If that's proved
>>> he'll still bear culpability. '
>>>
>>> It’s been proven that the DOJ/FBI have some corruption,
>>
>> No. I really hasn't.
>
> Liar.
>
> https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/29/the-scale-of-fbi-and-doj-corruption-is-beyond-comprehension/

1. No quote.

2. Opinion is not proof.

3. Obvious bias.

> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/23/sen_ron_johnson_we_are_seeing_evidence_of_corruption_at_the_highest_levels_of_fbi.html#!

Sorry, but missing text messages are not evidence of corruption.

>>> as proven by their use of the Steele dossier
>>
>> No.
>
> Yes!

No.

>> There was lots and lots they used before the Steele dossier,
>
> So that EXCUSES this paid fiction?

If it wasn't relied upon, yes, even if it was fiction, which it wasn't.

>> and it doesn't prove corruption even if it's all they used.
>
> Good grief you are stupid!
>
>>> and the text messages of senior FBI agents, one who was in charge of
>>> the Clinton investigation.
>>
>> People have opinions, Greg.
>>
>>> There was also corruption within the IRS under Lois Lerner.
>>
>> Which, even if true, has nothing to do with the FBI or the DOJ.
>
> Oh?

Yup.
Yada, yada, yada...

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 4:46:33 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 2:24 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2018-02-25 1:08 PM, Clave wrote:

>>> No. I really hasn't.
>>
>> Liar.
>>
>> https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/29/the-scale-of-fbi-and-doj-corruption-is-beyond-comprehension/
>

> 1. No quote.

You can read, can't you?

> 2. Opinion is not proof.

But it is evidentiary as reported.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/fbi-nation-security-division-chart-2.jpg

> 3. Obvious bias.

By whom?
Even when they eventually come back from being "missing"?

Lol.

Or when they contain missives like this:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/fbi-text-message-russia-clinton-email-investigations/

In August, Page told Strzok he should stay where he is because "you're
meant to protect the country from that menace," meaning Trump. She then
sent a link to a David Brooks column in The New York Times which argued
that, with Trump, "There comes a time when neutrality and laying low
become dishonorable. If you're not in revolt, you're in cahoots." To
which Strzok said "of course I'll try to approach it that way … I can
protect our country at many levels."

One of the texts also suggests that both knew they should be careful
when discussing Clinton. In April 2016, Page texted "you say we text on
that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced."

>>> No.
>>
>> Yes!
>
> No.

Yes!

>>> There was lots and lots they used before the Steele dossier,
>>
>> So that EXCUSES this paid fiction?
>
> If it wasn't relied upon, yes, even if it was fiction, which it wasn't.

Nope.

It was relied upon.

It was fiction.

It is corruption by the DNC of the FBI.

>>> and it doesn't prove corruption even if it's all they used.
>>
>> Good grief you are stupid!

>>> People have opinions, Greg.

>>> Which, even if true, has nothing to do with the FBI or the DOJ.
>>
>> Oh?
>
> Yup.

Nope.

Obummer weaponized all the 3 letter agencies.
You lose debates with a sort of clunky familiarity and regularity.

Carbon

Feb 25, 2018, 5:15:31 PM2/25/18
Barack Obama and Bill Clinton to name two. It's a joke to claim Wubya and
the current crook occupying the White House are more capable, and you know
it.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 5:45:23 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 3:15 PM, Carbon wrote:
> On 02/25/2018 01:24 PM, Dene wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 12:19:38 AM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
>>
>>> In other news, the Republicans seem to have a problem selecting
>>> competent leaders.
>>
>> Now that's funny. Just who are the competent leaders on the Dem side?
>

> Barack Obama

Trojan Horse for the Islamization of Amerika.

> and Bill Clinton to name two.

Competent governor with a major criminal sex/rape addiction.

> It's a joke to claim Wubya and
> the current crook occupying the White House are more capable, and you know
> it.

Dubya liberated 50 million people.

Obummer?

ZERO.

You're a total asshole.

Carbon

Feb 25, 2018, 6:02:00 PM2/25/18
I dunno about that, Bobby. Trump dictated the memo on Air Force One lying
about the nature of the June 2016 Russian delegation to Trump Tower,
claiming the meeting was about adoption policy and nothing else. And
certainly not anything about hacked emails or lifting Magnitsky Act
sanctions in exchange for helping to smear Hillary in the run-up to the
election.

Anyway, I expect that Trump will be charged with a number of crimes,
including obstruction of justice and financial charges (money laundering,
tax evasion, etc.) related to his curiously profitable real estate
transactions with Putin-aligned Russians. I also expect that Jared and Don
Jr will be charged, as well as Hope Hicks and probably a number of other
supporting players.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 6:05:20 PM2/25/18
On 2/25/2018 4:01 PM, Carbon wrote:
> Anyway, I expect that Trump will be charged with a number of crimes,

Of course you do, that's your Trump Derangement Syndrome speaking for you.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 6:18:09 PM2/25/18
No.

It's the facts speaking.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 6:23:56 PM2/25/18
Yes.
> It's the facts speaking.

No, you are allergic to facts.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 6:26:11 PM2/25/18
LOL!

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 6:29:12 PM2/25/18
No wonder you're known as Shitstain Baker.

The most enjoyable thing is that you edge so far out on the limb before
I cut it off each time.

Even your prized semantics/obfuscation strategy is obliterated mostly.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 6:37:44 PM2/25/18
LOL!

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 6:39:24 PM2/25/18
I see the cat got your tongue, Shitstain.

You're not doing too well.

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 6:52:28 PM2/25/18
Well this is hard times for rent-controlled the remainder man...all his
bluster has turned to blunder.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 6:55:15 PM2/25/18
"Rent-controlled"? I own a condo... ...outright.

:-)

Clave

Feb 25, 2018, 6:59:46 PM2/25/18
Oh?

Boy that trust fund musta' been a fat one...

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 7:03:34 PM2/25/18
Sorry to burst your fantasies..

Dene

Feb 25, 2018, 7:22:06 PM2/25/18
Yes.
> It's the facts speaking.

No, you are allergic to facts.

Just so you know. Baker is the resident asshole troll, a.k.a. RAT. The RAT doesn’t care about facts. IT doesn’t even have any particular ideology that IT claims. All IT cares about is the argument. Your choice whether to feed IT or not.

Dene

Feb 25, 2018, 7:23:20 PM2/25/18

He can thank mommy and daddy for that paid for shithole.

Alan Baker

Feb 25, 2018, 7:25:08 PM2/25/18
LOL!

Carbon

Feb 25, 2018, 8:32:51 PM2/25/18
On 02/25/2018 07:22 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> It's the facts speaking.
>>
>> No, you are allergic to facts.

No, you are allergic to facts. Trump dictated the memo on AF1 lying about
L'il Donnie's June 2016 meeting with the Russian delegation in Trump
Tower. This was a clear case of obstruction of justice. As was Trump
admitting on live television that he fired James Comey to derail the
Russia investigation. As was trying to coerce Comey into laying off
investigating Michael Flynn. There are more, I'm sure, but these are all
clearly indictable offences for which there is ample evidence.

And don't you ever wonder how Trump was able to get *cough*Russian*cough*
funding for his projects all through the Great Recession, when the
legitimate banking industry wouldn't give him the time of day due to his
six bankruptcies? Well, Mueller has all of Trump's financials and I'm sure
he and his team of crack financial fraud experts have wondered that very
same thing. I think it more than reasonable to expect money laundering and
tax fraud charges similar to what Manafort and Gates were charged with as
well.

This thing is going to go down as a RICO-style investigation and I expect
Trump, Don Jr and Jared to all get nailed.

B...@onramp.net

Feb 25, 2018, 9:47:05 PM2/25/18
On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 12:39:21 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2018-02-25 12:29 PM, Dene wrote:

>> English. I've said more than once tjhat Trump himself probably
>> wasn't involved collusion but his minions were. If that's proved
>> he'll still bear culpability. '
>>
>> It’s been proven that the DOJ/FBI have some corruption,
>
>No. I really hasn't.
>
>> as proven by their use of the Steele dossier
>
>No. There was lots and lots they used before the Steele dossier, and it
>doesn't prove corruption even if it's all they used.
>
>> and the text messages of senior FBI agents, one who was in charge of
>> the Clinton investigation.
>
>People have opinions, Greg.
>
>> There was also corruption within the IRS under Lois Lerner.
>
>Which, even if true, has nothing to do with the FBI or the DOJ.
>
>> Given your
>> superior use of the English language and your understanding of
>> culpability, was Obama culpable for this corruption?
>
>Since you've supported literally nothing you've claimed.

Most of Greg's statement is probably a response to a post of mine
that pointed out that he never comprehended that I don't think Trump
personally guilty of collusion. So what does he do? Changes the
subject. Why is that? As if it isn't obvious.

B...@onramp.net

Feb 25, 2018, 9:59:30 PM2/25/18
On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:01:56 -0500, Carbon
Its possible that he was only helping Jr. in that instance.

>And certainly not anything about hacked emails or lifting Magnitsky Act
> sanctions in exchange for helping to smear Hillary in the run-up to the
>election.

Mueller will have to prove that.

>Anyway, I expect that Trump will be charged with a number of crimes,
>including obstruction of justice and financial charges (money laundering,
>tax evasion, etc.) related to his curiously profitable real estate
>transactions with Putin-aligned Russians. I also expect that Jared and Don
>Jr will be charged, as well as Hope Hicks and probably a number of other
>supporting players.

That may well be. But at this point I haven't seen any proof of
actual collusion and that was the subject. I hope they do find enough
to put him in jail no matter what the charge.

B...@onramp.net

Feb 25, 2018, 10:04:03 PM2/25/18
On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:26:09 -0800, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
Trump's derangement isn't fiction just a matter of level.

DumbedDownUSA

Feb 26, 2018, 2:04:07 AM2/26/18
Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2018-02-25 12:39 PM, Clave wrote:

> > > Sorry, but that's the way it has always been.
> >
> > Nope.
>
> Yup.
>

> > > Trying to prove a negative is a mugs game.
> >
> > Thank you for conceding all points made here.
>
> I didn't.
>
> Thank YOU for admitting you can't actually support them.
>
> :-)

When will you dumbfucks learn to snip?

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that
has to get people together.

Dene

Feb 26, 2018, 9:35:50 AM2/26/18
BK bellows...

>> English. I've said more than once tjhat Trump himself probably
>> wasn't involved collusion but his minions were. If that's proved
>> he'll still bear culpability. '

To which I respond…

It’s been proven that the DOJ/FBI have some corruption,
as proven by their use of the Steele dossier
and the text messages of senior FBI agents, one who was in charge of
the Clinton investigation. Given your
superior use of the English language and your understanding of
culpability, was Obama culpable for this corruption?

To which BK responds...

Most of Greg's statement is probably a response to a post of mine
that pointed out that he never comprehended that I don't think Trump
personally guilty of collusion. So what does he do? Changes the
subject. Why is that? As if it isn't obvious.

———————

I kindly eliminated the RAT crap so that you can keep up. Your statement about Trump being comfortable is ridiculous. If that made sense, then Obama is culpable. I am glad that you have enough logic to deduct that Trump will never be found guilty of Collusion. But I’m sure you’ll have other reasons to hate him.

MNMikeW

Feb 26, 2018, 10:34:29 AM2/26/18
Carbon wrote:
> On 02/24/2018 06:07 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> It should also be noted that Trump's historically low 40% approval
>>> rating is prior to the inevitable Mueller indictments. That number is
>>> only going to drop after the voters see the evidence.
>>
>> I sure hope there is somebody to watch you 24/7 when Mueller comes up
>> dry.
>
> You know what's coming just as well as I do.

You also said Hillary would be president, so......

MNMikeW

Feb 26, 2018, 10:38:17 AM2/26/18
Dene wrote:

> Greg still hasn't been able to comprehend English. I've said more
> than once tjhat Trump himself probably wasn't involved collusion but
> his minions were. If that's proved he'll still bear culpability.
> '
>
> It’s been proven that the DOJ/FBI have some corruption, as proven by their use of the Steele dossier and the text messages of senior FBI agents, one who was in charge of the Clinton investigation. There was also corruption within the IRS under Lois Lerner. Given your superior use of the English language and your understanding of culpability, was Obama culpable for this corruption?

It's also no coincidence that all of the Mueller team's lawyers are
Democrats and Hillary donors.

MNMikeW

Feb 26, 2018, 10:40:28 AM2/26/18
Clave wrote:
> On 2/25/2018 2:24 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> Liar.
>>>
>>> https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/29/the-scale-of-fbi-and-doj-corruption-is-beyond-comprehension/
>>

>> 1. No quote.
>
> You can read, can't you?
>
>> 2. Opinion is not proof.
>
> But it is evidentiary as reported.
>

> https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/fbi-nation-security-division-chart-2.jpg
>

>> 3. Obvious bias.
>
> By whom?

Boingboing Baker crying about bias????? BWHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!! Every
motherfucking cite he posts is biased. Every damn one. Hypocrisy at its
finest.

MNMikeW

Feb 26, 2018, 10:44:47 AM2/26/18
Carbon wrote:
> On 02/25/2018 01:24 PM, Dene wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 12:19:38 AM UTC-8, Carbon wrote:
>>
>>> In other news, the Republicans seem to have a problem selecting
>>> competent leaders.
>>
>> Now that's funny. Just who are the competent leaders on the Dem side?
>

> Barack Obama and Bill Clinton to name two. It's a joke to claim Wubya and
> the current crook occupying the White House are more capable, and you know
> it.

Too bad the Democrats picked an incompetent in the last election.

Clave

Feb 26, 2018, 11:10:39 AM2/26/18
Boy 'wacer too, wotta layabout you is.

Clave

Feb 26, 2018, 11:11:13 AM2/26/18
Just as I surmised....

Clave

Feb 26, 2018, 11:12:44 AM2/26/18
On 2/25/2018 6:32 PM, Carbon wrote:
> This thing is going to go down as a RICO-style investigation and I expect
> Trump, Don Jr and Jared to all get nailed.

So little left to hope for after Shillary got bounced, LOL!

Clave

Feb 26, 2018, 11:13:39 AM2/26/18
On 2/25/2018 7:59 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> But at this point I haven't seen any proof of
> actual collusion and that was the subject. I hope they do find enough
> to put him in jail no matter what the charge.

Wow. The hatred goes deep in you treasonous DemoTards.
It is loading more messages.