It doesn't amount to anything, a witch hunt

B...@onramp.net

Jul 12, 2017, 7:20:20 PM7/12/17
Trump's nominee for FBI director dispute shim. Says that "I do not
consider Director Mueller to be on a witch hunt".

How long will he last?

Dene

Jul 12, 2017, 8:22:38 PM7/12/17
Trump's nominee for FBI director dispute shim. Says that "I do not
consider Director Mueller to be on a witch hunt".

How long will he last?

He will get shit canned if he attempts to meddle in future elections. :-)

B...@onramp.net

Jul 12, 2017, 9:30:05 PM7/12/17
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:22:36 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
That isn't what happened with Comey. Wray is open to investigating
the whole administration.

B...@onramp.net

Jul 13, 2017, 11:09:21 AM7/13/17
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:25:54 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>It is exactly what happened with Comey.

Wrong. That was said in Rosenstein's letter
, but Trump said that didn't matter he was going to fire him anyway.
He even mentioned that Comey and the Russian situation played a role
in his decision.

May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview
with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia
thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/05/trump-fire-comey/

Dene

Jul 13, 2017, 11:32:16 AM7/13/17
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:22:36 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Trump's nominee for FBI director dispute shim. Says that "I do not
>>>consider Director Mueller to be on a witch hunt".
>>>
>>>How long will he last?
>>>
>>>He will get shit canned if he attempts to meddle in future elections. :-)
>>
>> That isn't what happened with Comey. Wray is open to investigating
>> the whole administration.
>>

>It is exactly what happened with Comey.

Wrong. That was said in Rosenstein's letter
, but Trump said that didn't matter he was going to fire him anyway.
He even mentioned that Comey and the Russian situation played a role
in his decision.

May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview
with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia
thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/05/trump-fire-comey/

Ever consider that all these issues were factors? What is factual is that the Democrats hated him for good cause, until he was fired by someone they hate more. Hypocrisy to the nth degree.

DumbedDownUSA

Jul 13, 2017, 12:23:41 PM7/13/17
More conflating two issiues than hypocrisy.

AIUI they thought he played a role in influencing the election which he
should not have done. If he had been fired for that they would not have
complained for sure.

Trump fired him because of the Russia investigation. They thought that
was wrong.

That is not hypocrisy. It is two separate issues.

Trump lauded him as a hero and a great guy then fired him claiming
incompetence... that was hypocrisy.

John B.

Jul 13, 2017, 12:44:06 PM7/13/17
Dems don't like Comey any more than they did after he reopened the HRC
e-mail investigation just before the election. What they object to is
Trump firing him in order to sabotage an investigation into campaign collusion w/Russia. That's not hypocrisy.