Re: Russian Collusion Confirmed.

B...@onramp.net

May 10, 2017, 4:11:52 PM5/10/17
On Wed, 10 May 2017 14:24:14 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Uh Oh, The President was actually caught colluding with the
> Russians. This looks bad.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/zhonbmk

Marginally teenager funny.

Alan Baker

May 10, 2017, 4:59:11 PM5/10/17
On 2017-05-10 12:24 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Uh Oh, The President was actually caught colluding with the
> Russians. This looks bad.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/zhonbmk

No. That was a sitting president talking to a Russian official.

B...@onramp.net

May 10, 2017, 5:28:57 PM5/10/17
On Wed, 10 May 2017 13:59:08 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
5 years ago

B...@onramp.net

May 12, 2017, 12:51:30 PM5/12/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 10:56:24 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Moderate <nos...@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Uh Oh, The President was actually caught colluding with the
>> Russians. This looks bad.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/zhonbmk
>> --
>>

>The most subversive act of collusion is between Democrats and the
> media.

The weirdest is between your pea brain and posting.

B...@onramp.net

May 12, 2017, 3:56:21 PM5/12/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 13:51:13 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Carbon will be pleased with this.
>
>http://www.vivaliberty.com/wikileaks-bombshell-democrats-and-steph
>en-colbert-collusion-unmasked/

LOLOLOLOLO
What a naive schmuck you are. First, Vivaliberty.com, and you believe
the crap they post? Colbert has never liked Trump and consistently
has hilarious bits about him. No one "has him do" things on his show.

This isn't fake news, it's no news.

B...@onramp.net

May 12, 2017, 5:33:20 PM5/12/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 15:33:02 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>I know who Wikileaks is. So does Hillary.
>
>You obviously didn't read the cite. You simply respond with crazy
> talk about Trump who isn't mentioned in the article.
>
>Crazy BK.

I read the whole thing, and it was stupid.
He didn't have to be mentioned in the article because I know the
situation. I mentioned Trump because I watched Colbert last night and
he was hilarious about Trump. I've seen several of his shows and his
opening bit is always anti Donny boy. You should watch it some time.
It might wake you up about your hero.

B...@onramp.net

May 13, 2017, 10:26:54 AM5/13/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 21:46:22 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>You got the situation completely wrong as usual. You are
> irrational.TDS

How in hell would you know if anyone was wrong? You're a
one-dimensional putz.

Muffkin

May 13, 2017, 11:03:56 AM5/13/17

wrote in message news:5r5ehchs2613rs74d...@4ax.com...
You still shitting your drawers, Asshole?

Tic toc tic toc tic toc, you're gonna die in the not too distant future.

Notice how time is flying?

You might even wake up dead tomorrow.