Re: The nightmare is over.

DumbedDownUSA

Apr 19, 2018, 4:13:31 PM4/19/18
Moderate wrote:

> Trump not any part of Mueller investigation.

Awwww, baby been having bad dreams?

Lol

--
Trump averages six falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Moderate! an unwitting, ignorant, cowardly, racist, homophobic, latrine

Alan Baker

Apr 19, 2018, 4:25:41 PM4/19/18
On 2018-04-19 1:05 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Trump not any part of Mueller investigation.
>
> https://www.bloomberg.com/

1. Learn to post a proper link.

2. I assume you mean this:

<https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-19/rosenstein-said-to-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe>

3. "Sources say". Why are anonymous sources suddenly OK with you?

4. If Rosenstein is a man of integrity, he might be lying to Trump to
prevent himself from being fired.

B...@onramp.net

Apr 19, 2018, 5:35:38 PM4/19/18
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:25:39 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
The Bloomberg article also said:

"Rosenstein’s message may have been based on a technicality. Trump may
not officially be a target, but Mueller hasn’t ruled out making him
one at some point in the future, according to a U.S. official with
knowledge of the unfolding investigation:

Carbon

Apr 19, 2018, 8:05:57 PM4/19/18
This. Trump is a half-wit and he can be counted on to misinterpret even the
simplest things. In that respect he's not too different from immoderate.

B...@onramp.net

Apr 19, 2018, 8:41:16 PM4/19/18
Big difference. Only a more idiotic half-wit would in lock step with
Trump.

Dene

Apr 19, 2018, 11:50:17 PM4/19/18

wrote:
The Bloomberg article also said:

"Rosenstein’s message may have been based on a technicality. Trump may
not officially be a target, but Mueller hasn’t ruled out making him
one at some point in the future, according to a U.S. official with
knowledge of the unfolding investigation:

Wishful thinking....But at least you have Stormy.
LOLOLOL

Dene

Apr 19, 2018, 11:51:08 PM4/19/18

This. Trump is a half-wit and he can be counted on to misinterpret even the
simplest things. In that respect he's not too different from immoderate.

Running on empty, Carbs.
Pun intended.

Carbon

Apr 20, 2018, 12:40:34 AM4/20/18
https://goo.gl/44hi3m

Video of Sen. Feinstein asking Trump about a clean DACA bill. Of course he
agrees because he has no idea what a clean bill even means, and one of his
lieutenants has to jump in and apply the brakes. Your master negotiator
has no fucking clue about anything.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 11:12:34 AM4/23/18
B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:25:39 -0700, Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2018-04-19 1:05 PM, Moderate wrote:
>>> Trump not any part of Mueller investigation.
>>>
>>> https://www.bloomberg.com/
>>>

>> 1. Learn to post a proper link.
>>
>> 2. I assume you mean this:
>>
>> <https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-19/rosenstein-said-to-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe>
>>
>> 3. "Sources say". Why are anonymous sources suddenly OK with you?

Why not? They certainly are OK with you.

B...@onramp.net

Apr 23, 2018, 11:56:54 AM4/23/18
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:12:32 -0500, MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:25:39 -0700, Alan Baker<alang...@telus.net>
>> wrote:

>>> 1. Learn to post a proper link.
>>>
>>> 2. I assume you mean this:
>>>
>>> <https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-19/rosenstein-said-to-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe>
>>>
>>> 3. "Sources say". Why are anonymous sources suddenly OK with you?
>
>Why not? They certainly are OK with you.

You'll be hard pressed to show that.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 12:35:08 PM4/23/18
Hmm, this quote you just used is from "a U.S. official with knowledge of
the unfolding investigation".

B...@onramp.net

Apr 23, 2018, 1:41:18 PM4/23/18
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:35:06 -0500, MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>> Why not? They certainly are OK with you.
>>
>> You'll be hard pressed to show that.

To begin with I wasn't the one who posted that question to you. It
was added to my original post by Alan.

>Hmm, this quote you just used is from "a U.S. official with knowledge of
>the unfolding investigation".

The direct quote to which I posted was told in the heading and
repeated in the article.....that Rosenberg told Trump he wasn't a
target by Mueller. That isn't anonymous.