Another Shit Stain Baker punk out....like IT did at Sebring. Wadda sad, little coward...

1 view

Newsock

May 16, 2017, 7:48:32 AM5/16/17
Mouths off like a big man, hides....
...like the pussy IT is.

>On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:40:07 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
> On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 1:35:17 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 7:52:53 PM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com
> > wrote:

> > > This is so hilarious, so Trumpian, that I am still howling in
> > > laughter.
> > > Provide the proof, ppppppuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy.
> > > BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> > > Looks to me like they were already aware of YOUR problems and that of
> > > your sick, disgusting, despicable, stalking friends. You fooled them
> > > once and embarassed the department, they wouldn't have a damn thing to
> > > do with you freaks.
> > > Lost count of the times you freaks claimed I was going to prison for
> > > humiliating you. Still waiting.............
> > > BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> > > Damn, this is fun. Thanks!
> >
> > Still waiting, Dickless. Where is the proof of your outrageous,
> > ridiculous, laughable, ludicrous, defamatory LIE!
> > When busted and humiliated, double down. Just like your Master Cheeto
> > Hitler.
> > FORM EMAIL!!!!!!!!
> > BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> > Holy shit, it was humiliating enough when you lied to the cops in the
> > first place, because only a true pussy would do that. But it keeps
> > getting better! You're like usenet herpes, the sores never go
> > away!!!!!!!!
>
> Rave on, Scottie! Never change.

Exactly my thoughts about you, pppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy.

> BTW, you said you'd be up this way soon. Are you man enough to meet?

I was man enough to meet years ago at WHISTLER, and you proved you weren't.
Not even man enough to make good on your promise to tell the cops I
threatened to kill you.
I'm not going to waste my time with you again. And then there is the issue
of you being an insane, obsessed, deranged, raving stalking piece of shit
nut job. Which means if I ever see you, under any circumstances, I will
treat you as an immediate threat. Might bruise a knuckle.
Tell ya what, Baker. Go tell the cops you are terrified of me and afraid I
will try to kill you, and make sure and show them this post.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But stay tuned. Looking for a hole in the weather, might just invite you to
visit the INFORMATION TOWER. With witnesses and camera rolling, and if you
so much as flinch, I have basically no restrictions on what I can do. Even
in Canada. We checked.
Still waiting for SPD............