When will the third and forth videos be???????

Nomen Nescio

Nov 29, 2017, 6:03:50 PM11/29/17
Can't wait, these videos were hysterical !

I'm posting another video. According to YouTube, processing the video
has another 26 minutes to go (uploading having been completed some
time
ago). And whatever flaws there were in my first video, it doesn't
attempt to obfuscate, nor is it fraudulent. It clearly showed me
counting out Canadian currency which can't be faked with a scanner, or
Photoshop." - Alan Baker

Dene

Nov 29, 2017, 8:16:45 PM11/29/17
How about a link to the first two.

michae...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2017, 10:00:05 AM11/30/17
Shitstain Baker took them down when IT was laughed at.

We ROTFLOAO.

And IT also removed the one showing the shithole building IT lives in and the street signs on IT's block. IT really is short on brains, and what IT has, is defective.