OT: If the intelligence revealed to Russia was so benign...

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 1:31:10 PM5/17/17
...why won't they just tell the media exactly what it was?

These guys had the very same thought I had:

'If McMaster and his White House colleagues continue to insist the
President’s disclosure was benign, the Post might consider calling their
bluff: “In that case, we assume you won’t object if we publish it on the
front page.”[1]'

<https://www.justsecurity.org/41024/why-trumps-disclosure-and-more-might-be-unlawful/>

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 2:34:53 PM5/17/17
On 2017-05-17 11:31 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> ...why won't they just tell the media exactly what it was?
>>
>> These guys had the very same thought I had:
>>
>> 'If McMaster and his White House colleagues continue to insist the
>> President?s disclosure was benign, the Post might consider calling their
>> bluff: ?In that case, we assume you won?t object if we publish it on the
>> front page.?[1]'
>>
>> <https://www.justsecurity.org/41024/why-trumps-disclosure-and-more-might-be-unlawful/>
>>

> Bwaahaahaa. Why not post another lie. You guppies just suck it up.

What lie is there in what I posted, doofus?

If it's possible for you, be specific.

B...@onramp.net

May 17, 2017, 5:26:17 PM5/17/17
On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:31:39 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> ...why won't they just tell the media exactly what it was?
>>
>> These guys had the very same thought I had:
>>
>> 'If McMaster and his White House colleagues continue to insist the
>> President?s disclosure was benign, the Post might consider calling their
>> bluff: ?In that case, we assume you won?t object if we publish it on the
>> front page.?[1]'
>>
>> <https://www.justsecurity.org/41024/why-trumps-disclosure-and-more-might-be-unlawful/>
>>

>Bwaahaahaa. Why not post another lie. You guppies just suck it up.

Show the lie to which you refer. Certainly not that Trump's actions
COULD be unlawful. It's possible and you lamebrains have to ignore
it or agree that you're FOS.

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 7:04:01 PM5/17/17
On 2017-05-17 3:59 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> Please list the unlawful actions.
> :-)

Where does stating that his actions COULD be unlawful become a lie?

What's more, you posted your statement about lies before that was ever
posted to the thread.

So what lie did I post?

B...@onramp.net

May 17, 2017, 10:03:43 PM5/17/17
On Wed, 17 May 2017 17:59:13 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Please list the unlawful actions.:-)

look it up in a dictionary.

If reading it twice doesn't get through to you then you're dumber than
dirt.