#1 with a bullet

Carbon

Apr 20, 2018, 7:34:49 PM4/20/18

Dene

Apr 20, 2018, 7:38:26 PM4/20/18

B...@onramp.net

Apr 20, 2018, 8:27:08 PM4/20/18

Carbon

Apr 20, 2018, 8:32:29 PM4/20/18
While we're at it why not throw the entire US intelligence services into
jail as well? All these fact-based assholes must have it in for Trump.

Or, you know, Trump is lying his ass off and the Quislings in the far
right media are once again running interference for him.

B...@onramp.net

Apr 20, 2018, 9:01:45 PM4/20/18
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 20:32:26 -0400, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>On 04/20/2018 07:38 PM, Dene wrote:
>
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Higher-Loyalty-Truth-Lies-Leadership/dp/1250192455
>>>
>>> https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-books-Amazon/zgbs/books
>>
>> Hopefully he will be writing the sequel in prison....along with McCabe.
>
>while we're at it why not throw the entire US intelligence services into
>jail as well? All these fact-based assholes must have it in for Trump.

Haven't figured McCabe's situation yet but anyone that thinks Comey
has committed a crime is just plainly full of shit. He hasn't changed
a word of his earlier statements and they all are supported by the
notes he said he had a year ago.

>Quislings in the farright media are once again running interference for him.

They may be missing some cohorts after the midterms.

Dene

Apr 20, 2018, 9:03:55 PM4/20/18

While we're at it why not throw the entire US intelligence services into
jail as well? All these fact-based assholes must have it in for Trump.

But it’s only a few that taint these agencies. Comey is one of them.

Or, you know, Trump is lying his ass off and the Quislings in the far
right media are once again running interference for him.

As you know, the left-wing media is lying their asses off and suckers like you believe every word.

Alan Baker

Apr 20, 2018, 9:20:10 PM4/20/18
Riiiiiiight.

You always new Comey was a crook...

...even when he was restarting an investigation into Clinton's emails
which killed her election chances (along with Russia's interference,
that is).

Alan Baker

Apr 20, 2018, 9:20:53 PM4/20/18
Yet you cannot actually prove these supposed "lies".

Carbon

Apr 20, 2018, 9:35:10 PM4/20/18
On 04/20/2018 09:01 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 20:32:26 -0400, Carbon
> <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Hopefully he will be writing the sequel in prison....along with
>>> McCabe.
>>
>> while we're at it why not throw the entire US intelligence services
>> into jail as well? All these fact-based assholes must have it in for
>> Trump.
>
> Haven't figured McCabe's situation yet but anyone that thinks Comey has
> committed a crime is just plainly full of shit. He hasn't changed a
> word of his earlier statements and they all are supported by the notes
> he said he had a year ago.

And by John Brennan, former Director of the CIA, and former National
Intelligence Director James Clapper, among many others. Let's not forget
the access to classified information that these folks have, nor their
unimpeachable reputations for integrity.

Trump, on the other hand, will be totally impeachable once the Quisling
party loses the House and/or the Senate.

I used a word that is probably unfamiliar to some of the mouth-breathers:

quis·ling: ˈkwizliNG: (noun) a traitor who collaborates with an enemy
force occupying their country.

You suckers can learn more about your gullibility here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling

DumbedDownUSA

Apr 21, 2018, 1:13:38 AM4/21/18
Nothing comforts Greg like a falsehood.

https://goo.gl/AA2vJ6

--
Trump averages six falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Moderate! an unwitting, ignorant, cowardly, racist, homophobic, latrine

DumbedDownUSA

Apr 21, 2018, 1:17:42 AM4/21/18
Moderate wrote:

> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

https://www.amazon.com/Higher-Loyalty-Truth-Lies-Leadership/dp/1250192455

> > https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-books-Amazon/zgbs/books
> >

> Carbon hasn't read a book since elementary school. He still
> believes in fairytales.

Says the twit' who lives his life in less than 240 characters.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 10:46:57 AM4/23/18
Carbon wrote:
> On 04/20/2018 07:38 PM, Dene wrote:
>
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Higher-Loyalty-Truth-Lies-Leadership/dp/1250192455
>>>
>>> https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-books-Amazon/zgbs/books
>>
>> Hopefully he will be writing the sequel in prison....along with McCabe.
>
> While we're at it why not throw the entire US intelligence services into
> jail as well? All these fact-based assholes must have it in for Trump.

We know at least two that did. Fact.

> Or, you know, Trump is lying his ass off and the Quislings in the far
> right media are once again running interference for him.

must like your leftist media did during the Obama years.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 11:00:48 AM4/23/18
Yeah, you're not an elitist asshole are you, LOL!

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 11:03:24 AM4/23/18
Rolling stone? LOL!

B...@onramp.net

Apr 23, 2018, 11:07:08 AM4/23/18
Read the fucking review before you make more of a fool of yourself. It
is by a friend of Comey's and gives as many minuses as pluses for the
article. Unlike you the author gives a balanced view.

Carbon

Apr 23, 2018, 11:10:46 AM4/23/18
Will never happen. He just says the same six dumb things over and over.

Carbon

Apr 23, 2018, 11:12:32 AM4/23/18
There is no crime in being smarter and better educated than you.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 11:17:37 AM4/23/18
Your hypocrisy about the media is astounding. And like you would know
anything about balance lefty.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 11:22:05 AM4/23/18
Too bad you are neither, asshole.

B...@onramp.net

Apr 23, 2018, 12:00:14 PM4/23/18
You're dead assed wrong Mike. I know a hell of a lot more than you
would like to give credit for. This review was balanced and you can't
see it through your shit stained eyes. Trump really has gotten to
you.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 12:33:11 PM4/23/18
Balanced according to you. Which isn't saying much.

Alan Baker

Apr 23, 2018, 12:34:43 PM4/23/18
What have you EVER produced here for support that even had a scintilla
of balance, Mikey?

B...@onramp.net

Apr 23, 2018, 1:26:44 PM4/23/18
Then you didn't read the review. Which is saying everything.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 2:14:55 PM4/23/18
I did read it. You have a biased view of balance. Basically if you agree
with it, you declare it balanced. Otherwise its, "snore", or
"horseshit", ect,ect.

Alan Baker

Apr 23, 2018, 2:25:52 PM4/23/18
So demonstrate it's supposed bias in some concrete way, Mikey.

Or are you just incapable of that?

B...@onramp.net

Apr 23, 2018, 2:40:59 PM4/23/18
I have opinions just as you do. Never have you offered an unbiased
view, but I have. This revue pointed out the author's positive AND
negative thoughts about Comey. How is that not balanced? If you ever
present both sides of an argument it'll be stunning. In the meantime
its iniquitous for you to make the statement that others are biased.

Alan Baker

Apr 23, 2018, 2:48:27 PM4/23/18
Mikey barely ever presents arguments at all.

He sneers at the sources of others.

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 3:07:13 PM4/23/18
BWHAHAHAHHA!! Riiiiiight.

This revue pointed out the author's positive AND
> negative thoughts about Comey. How is that not balanced? If you ever
> present both sides of an argument it'll be stunning. In the meantime
> its iniquitous for you to make the statement that others are biased.

Others ARE indeed biased. Including me. Including you.

Alan Baker

Apr 23, 2018, 3:21:14 PM4/23/18
Only you only care about bias part of the time.

B...@onramp.net

Apr 23, 2018, 5:02:31 PM4/23/18
I know you don't have a comprehension problem but you sure have the
ability to keep from addressing the true content of a post.