Google Gruppi non supporta piĂą i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Re: Obama illegally spying

31 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 16:57:0427/05/17
On Sat, 27 May 2017 14:52:10 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>What up wit dat?

Fake news.

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 22:30:1527/05/17
On Sat, 27 May 2017 18:28:16 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Don't forget to download the FISA court ruling.
>
>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447973/nsa-illegal-surveilla
>nce-americans-obama-administration-abuse-fisa-court-response

Try reading a complete article on this subject. The NSA disclosed this
themselves. No chance that the National Review would print it
though.

Do you think that the Trump thugs would do that? Then they should
admit to all of the investigations of the past four months. No chance
of that.

Dene

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 22:37:0427/05/17

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Don't forget to download the FISA court ruling.
>
>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447973/nsa-illegal-surveilla
>nce-americans-obama-administration-abuse-fisa-court-response

Try reading a complete article on this subject. The NSA disclosed this
themselves. No chance that the National Review would print it
though.

Do you think that the Trump thugs would do that? Then they should
admit to all of the investigations of the past four months. No chance
of that.

Investigation leading to nowhere....

Alan Baker

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 22:46:4827/05/17
How do you know, Greg?

You keep trying to pretend that the investigation into Trump is
something the Democrats invented, but it just isn't.

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 22:47:2027/05/17
On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:37:03 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
Another off the top of your head supposition.

Dene

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 22:51:1427/05/17
On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:37:03 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
Really. Other than felonious leaks, any evidence of a crime of collusion being committed?
Ya know BK....smoke inhalation is bad for you. :-)

Alan Baker

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 23:00:4027/05/17
Are you accustomed to seeing lots of evidence of a crime while that
crime is still being investigated?

Carbon

da leggere,
27 mag 2017, 23:42:1927/05/17
On 05/27/2017 10:51 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:37:03 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
> wrote:

>>> Investigation leading to nowhere....
>>
>> Another off the top of your head supposition.
>
> Really. Other than felonious leaks, any evidence of a crime of collusion being committed?
> Ya know BK....smoke inhalation is bad for you. :-)

Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.

Dene

da leggere,
28 mag 2017, 10:54:5628/05/17
Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.

Given this rationale, Snowden must be a saint in your eyes and should be returned to my country with the ticker parade.

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
28 mag 2017, 11:54:5928/05/17
On Sun, 28 May 2017 07:54:54 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.
>
>Given this rationale, Snowden must be a saint in your eyes and should be returned to my country with the ticker parade.

Whooooooooosh!!!

Dene

da leggere,
28 mag 2017, 12:26:4428/05/17

>Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.
>
>Given this rationale, Snowden must be a saint in your eyes and should be returned to my country with the ticker parade.

Whooooooooosh!!!

Relook what Carbs said about the whistleblower, then read what I wrote, and try to connect the dots. If you are still confused, I'll attempt to put the correlation in more explicit terms for you.

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
28 mag 2017, 12:38:0728/05/17
On Sun, 28 May 2017 09:26:41 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

I'm not confused, you are. Carbon was using irony and you didn't get
it.

Alan Baker

da leggere,
28 mag 2017, 16:14:1528/05/17
On 2017-05-28 7:54 AM, Dene wrote:
> Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.
>
> Given this rationale, Snowden must be a saint in your eyes and should be returned to my country with the ticker parade.

I don't know about saint...

...but any patriotic American should thank him for upholding your
Constitution, you'd think, wouldn't you?

John B.

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 12:33:5029/05/17
How do you know? Do you know something no one else does?

John B.

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 12:37:2629/05/17
Michael Flynn talked to the Russians about sanctions under a Trump
administration, then lied about it. That's evidence. Jared Kushner
held secret meetings with Russian officials about setting up
secret back-channel communications between Trump and Putin.
That's evidence. If the FBI and Mueller weren't in possession
of evidence, they wouldn't be running an investigation.

John B.

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 12:39:4529/05/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 10:54:56 AM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.
>
> Given this rationale, Snowden must be a saint in your eyes and should be returned to my country with the ticker parade.

There is legal whistle-blowing, as protected under the Whistle-blowers
Protection Act, then there's what Snowden did, which isn't protected.

John B.

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 12:40:1729/05/17
How did he uphold the Constitution?

Alan Baker

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 12:45:2929/05/17
The cognitive dissonance of the wingnuts is just incredible.

They say that we've got no evidence that's been seen...

...but they KNOW that there's nothing going on.

They say that the reports are "fake news"...

...but then they complain about "leaks".

Alan Baker

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 12:46:1729/05/17
By blowing the whistle on surveillance in violation of that document.

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 14:34:1829/05/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 12:55:16 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> Michael Flynn talked to the Russians about sanctions under a Trump
>> administration, then lied about it. That's evidence. Jared Kushner
>> held secret meetings with Russian officials about setting up
>> secret back-channel communications between Trump and Putin.
>> That's evidence. If the FBI and Mueller weren't in possession
>> of evidence, they wouldn't be running an investigation.
>>

>You have no evidence of any of this. Unnamed sources, fake news.

You're absolutely right. John doesn't have any evidence, and neither
do you.

However he FBI and Mueller do and they're investigating based on that
evidence.

Alan Baker

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 14:39:5329/05/17
I realize our wingnuts here seem to lack introspection, but why do you
suppose it is that none of them have realized that there are people of a
conservative bent within the US federal government—including the FBI,
and if this investigation really WERE baseless, there would have been
leaks aplenty from such people.

Alan Baker

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 18:39:0229/05/17
On 2017-05-29 3:35 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> You have no idea what the FBI has.

Neither do you, but...

> Literally no idea.

...if they had nothing, why are they still investigating?

And before you say they're all in cahoots with the Democrats, remember
that Comey was a Republican, and that there would be lots of leaks to
tell us about it from other right-wing members of the agency if there
were really nothing there.

Alan Baker

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 18:39:2229/05/17
On 2017-05-29 3:37 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>>
>> I realize our wingnuts here seem to lack introspection, but why do you
>> suppose it is that none of them have realized that there are people of a
>> conservative bent within the US federal government?including the FBI,
>> and if this investigation really WERE baseless, there would have been
>> leaks aplenty from such people.
>>

> We have leaks aplenty. You are grasping at thin hair.

What leaks can you cite that support your claim?

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 18:52:1329/05/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 17:35:23 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>You have no idea what the FBI has.
>Literally no idea.

Common sense, something of which is devoid in your brain, says they
do. I'd suggest that you think about it, but that would be too
difficult a task.

Carbon

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 20:34:1129/05/17
On 05/28/2017 10:54 AM, Dene wrote:

>> Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.
>
> Given this rationale, Snowden must be a saint in your eyes and should be returned to my country with the ticker parade.

Bad analogy. Snowden didn't collude with an enemy state.

What Snowden did do was lift the covers off widespread, systemic, post-legal surveillance by the American intelligence industry. They've had the goods on Trump since the beginning. It's over.

Alan Baker

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 23:07:3129/05/17
> Comey's notes? Ever hear about it?

What precisely are you claiming?

Or is it you're afraid to make a plain statement?

Alan Baker

da leggere,
29 mag 2017, 23:08:5029/05/17
On 2017-05-29 5:16 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> Russian influence?

You're speculating that the Russians are influencing the FBI, are you?

> Leaks?

What leaks?

> Susan Rice?

Make specific claims.

>The DNC? Anyone's guess.

Made up guesses is all you've got.

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
30 mag 2017, 09:57:5730/05/17
On Tue, 30 May 2017 05:21:48 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
>What a neophyte.

You're calling Carbs a beginner? I think not, but you were able to
use a big word that doesn't fit.

John B.

da leggere,
30 mag 2017, 16:53:4630/05/17
The evidence has been widely reported fully on the record. People
who rely on Infowars and Breitbart for their "news" aren't likely
to know this.

MNMikeW

da leggere,
30 mag 2017, 16:56:3130/05/17
Anonymous, un-named people familiar with the case, are not on the record.

Alan Baker

da leggere,
30 mag 2017, 17:09:0130/05/17
Same question, Mikey:

If the ongoing FBI investigation into this is completely unfounded...

...why hasn't anyone leaked anything AT ALL to that effect?

Carbon

da leggere,
30 mag 2017, 21:21:0630/05/17
I am willing to cede to immoderate's expertise in the no-doubt fascinating field of elevator button repair, but otherwise I will keep my own counsel.

Carbon

da leggere,
30 mag 2017, 21:42:4830/05/17
You were all up in arms some months ago about Hillary's alleged Parkinsons symptoms, when there was zero evidence for it. And now here people from Trump's inner circle have been caught lying multiple times about their contacts with Russian operatives.

I'm not sure anyone has explained this to you yet, but Russia is an enemy state. You moonbats would be losing your shit if even a tenth of crap was being alleged about a Democrat.

B...@onramp.net

da leggere,
1 giu 2017, 17:18:5201/06/17
On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:51:13 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2017 19:37:03 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
>wrote:
>

>>>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>>>Don't forget to download the FISA court ruling.
>>>
>>>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447973/nsa-illegal-surveilla
>>>nce-americans-obama-administration-abuse-fisa-court-response
>>
>>Try reading a complete article on this subject. The NSA disclosed this
>>themselves. No chance that the National Review would print it
>>though.
>>
>>Do you think that the Trump thugs would do that? Then they should
>>admit to all of the investigations of the past four months. No chance
>>of that.
>>
>>Investigation leading to nowhere....
>
>Another off the top of your head supposition.
>
>Really. Other than felonious leaks, any evidence of a crime of collusion being committed?
>Ya know BK....smoke inhalation is bad for you. :-)

You keep asking questions that are under investigation. Wait for the
results and don't ask individuals. RSG is not the font of answers.
0 nuovi messaggi