OT: How will you declare this "fake news"?

Alan Baker

May 30, 2017, 1:15:46 PM5/30/17
'Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said there has
never been a case of election interference more aggressive than that
involving Russia and the 2016 presidential election.

"There's been a long history of Soviet interference going back to the
Soviet era in our elections, but never, ever has there been a case of
the aggressiveness and direct actions that the Russians took and their
conduct of a multifaceted campaign to interfere with our election," he
told CNN's Chris Cuomo Tuesday on "New Day."'

<http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/politics/clapper-russia-election-meddling-cnntv/index.html>

'"Are you 100% sure that Russia was behind the election meddling that
you described," Cuomo asked Clapper Tuesday.

"Absolutely," Clapper responded. "The evidence, which unfortunately we
could not detail in our intelligence community assessment, was, in my
view, overwhelming. And that is why the assessment that we did enjoyed
such a high confidence level."'