Righty? Or lefty?

"R&B"

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
From the RSG Department of non-controversial posts, comes this:

It occurred to me that except for the few of us who have played with a few
others in the NG, we just don't know...

Are you a righty? Or a lefty? Or -- gasp! -- an "amby?" (If you're an
"amby," then which way do you play?)

Me? Righty.

Randy

ChiliDipper

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
Righty. Can putt either way.

ChiliDipper

Colin Wilson

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
"R&B" wrote:

> From the RSG Department of non-controversial posts, comes this:

Are you sure "R&B" doesn't stand for "realism and bathos"?

> Are you a righty? Or a lefty? Or -- gasp! -- an "amby?" (If you're an
> "amby," then which way do you play?)

I'm a lefty playing right. (Maybe that makes me a namby.)
My son is a lefty playing left.

Cheers
Colin Wilson
Trentham Golf Club
http://publishing.kyneton.net.au/trentham

Jim Lee

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
to Colin Wilson
No, I think I'm the "namby" I drive and putt left and everything else right.

Barry Smith

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
I'm a righty and I play righty, but Laville called me a leftist once!?!?

:>)

--
Barry Smith

內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻齯滌`偕中滌`偕爻,虜齯滌`偕爻,�
Binary Data Services - http://Solu.Net
Barry's Classic Golf Clubs - http://www.Solu.Net/barry
Internet to Alphanumeric Pager Services - http://www.AlphaBeeper.Com

Dan Driscoll

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Natural lefty who learned right and later switched to lefty.

--
Good Golf
Dan

For e-mail replace "nospam" with "varian"

JT

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Lefty. But sometimes wished I was righty (more equipment to choose from).

Joel

In article <7durr6$blm$1...@samsara0.mindspring.com>,

"\"R&B\"" <Ra...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> From the RSG Department of non-controversial posts, comes this:
>
> It occurred to me that except for the few of us who have played with a few
> others in the NG, we just don't know...
>
> Are you a righty? Or a lefty? Or -- gasp! -- an "amby?" (If you're an
> "amby," then which way do you play?)
>
> Me? Righty.
>
> Randy

Andy Smith

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Lefty that drives left, but putts right. Hey, it works for me.

Andy Smith

philli...@yahoo.com

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Pure lefty

Andy Smith <HUE...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<5508-370...@newsd-162.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

AHHHHSO !!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
I'm also a lefty that putts righthand(crosshand).

Andrew Ruigh

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Right handed throwing. Left handed golfing and batting (Canadian mom's
influence, I think). Switched to golfing right 3 years ago. Can literally
play from either side, full swing or putting. Man, am I screwed up. But it
is an interesting conversation piece. I slice the ball left, draw it right.
BTW - my 3 year old boy swings lefty!

-Andy

"R&B" <Ra...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Douglas Diermann

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Righty, who judging from his last round, perhaps should be playing lefty
: (

Scott Shirey

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Righty, 'cause I ain't got nut'en..... lefty.
Get it? Left-te...(ha).................
Oh, the hell with it, I'm going to bed.
Early tee time tomorrow...(yawn)....
just
hope
my
driverrrrrr.................
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Peter Sauer

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Myself a righty...golf that is...
But in younger days when I played competitive baseball batted both ways with
almost the same batting average, 325....

Phi1232

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Golf lefty, most other sports also lefty, but I kick righty.

BTW, this thread is much too non-confrontational!!!
--
John in NJ
Email reply: replace "phi1232" with "jtbigg"

JHLU98

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Righty who plays lefty, GOD!!! how did this happen

Lorry

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Righty. Can't putt either way ...................Lorry

--
Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait for the Signs

Paul T. Wilson

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

Write? Left.

Golf? Right!

(what I do needs some other name)

--
Paul T. Wilson
Prof of Reading

ChiliDipper

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Clarification:
Righty. Can putt either way....badly!

ChiliDipper

2Katz

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
The Latin word for left is "sinister." It's obvious that left-handed people
are evil.
How's that for "non-confrontational"? ;-)

Fred (2Katz)

Robert Bates

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
Play golf right handed. I write left handed. Play baseball left
handed.

Joe Cartpath

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
Righty. Maybe when I'm playing like crap (which is most of the time lately)
I'll just tell people I'm a lefty playing with borrowed clubs.

--
joeca...@hotmail.com
http://home.midsouth.rr.com/joecartpath

Lorry <Lo...@techplus.com> wrote in message

Seth Jackson

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:13:52 -0500, "\"R&B\"" <Ra...@mindspring.com> wrote:

:Are you a righty? Or a lefty? Or -- gasp! -- an "amby?" (If you're an

:"amby," then which way do you play?)

I'm a lefty who learned to play golf righty but who recently switched to lefty.
I guess that makes me an amby - I can play badly either way!

--
Seth Jackson's Songwriting and Music Business Page -
http://www.mindspring.com/~hitmeister

*Songwriting and the Music Business, plus Los Angeles "Country Notes"*