On Oct 5, 5:26 pm, bkni...
> Surely you know that The Onion is a satirical rag?
> On second thought, and having read your drivel, I guess you don't.
LOL! Your head is stuck so deep in the Obama kool aid bucket you are
incapable of looking at the facts. But here is a brief summary of
what Obama has done with four years in office:
* After 4 years in office...
* 95% more Americans are using postage stamps.
* 5 in 6 Americans live in the suburbs.
* 740,000 more Americans are talking in their sleep.
*230 million Americans are unappreciated, under-appreciated or have
quit trying to be appreciated.
* Home ownership means less aprtments being rented.
* Medical costs are still preferable to funeral costs.
* Obama has added less than $6 trillion to the national debt in more
than 4 years
* Obamacare will add an additional stanza to the national anthem.
* Gas prices have fluxuated.
*For the first time in history America's credit rating was so bad it
had to take out a pay day loan.
*America is more bi-sexual and bi-polar than at any time in the last
*150% of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong
direction and should make an abrupt right.
The only thing that is going to move "Forward" if Obama is re-elected
are the Death Camps, Slavery and the loss of Free Television.