OILERS IN '93

z_mil...@ccsvax.sfasu.edu

Apr 8, 1993, 2:43:45 AM4/8/93

OILERS WILL NO BE DENIED IN '93!

NEW DEFENSE, SAME AWESOME OFFENSE!!

BUDDY RYAN WILL TAKE THE OILERS TO THE TOP!

LIKE THE DEFENSE OF CHICAGO '85!

LOOK OUT ALL, ESPECIALLY THE COWPOKES!

Skywalker

Apr 8, 1993, 9:20:22 AM4/8/93

Get a grip...Gonna kick the door in again ehhh ???

How 'bout them Cowboys !!!!!!
tim

Robbie Westmoreland

Apr 8, 1993, 11:35:35 AM4/8/93
In article <1993Apr8.0...@ccsvax.sfasu.edu>

z_mil...@ccsvax.sfasu.edu (some guy from Nacogdoches) writes:

>OILERS WILL NO BE DENIED IN '93!

I live a block from the Dome, and even *I'm* not that deluded. This
team has some MAJOR problems. Between hiring a head coach to run the
defense, screwing around in paying some of the most talented players in
the league, lacadaisacal fans and a tough schedule, I'd say that the
Oilers will be lucky to get 10 wins next year.

However, I do think that people from Nacogdoches have every right to
broadcast their intelligence on a world-wide medium. Makes me glad my
relatives are from Madisonville.
--
Robbie Westmoreland rob...@inviso.com
"Great wits are sure to madness near allied

Gary Beason

Apr 8, 1993, 4:40:11 PM4/8/93
In article <C568n...@inviso.com> rob...@inviso.com (Robbie Westmoreland) writes:

>z_mil...@ccsvax.sfasu.edu (some guy from Nacogdoches) writes:

[ stuff deleted]

>However, I do think that people from Nacogdoches have every right to
>broadcast their intelligence on a world-wide medium. Makes me glad my
>relatives are from Madisonville.
>--
>Robbie Westmoreland rob...@inviso.com

Ah, the great Piney Woods debate! I'm from further north in Longview,
but lived in Nacanowhere for 4 years.

Madisonville, Nac, schLongview--it's all the same water, though. :)

--

Gary Beason
Purdue University

Skywalker

Apr 8, 1993, 5:09:43 PM4/8/93
I would say I hate to be childish but, I don't

It doesn't matter where you live in Texas,

COWBOYS RULE !
tim