Cool Weather

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 8:30:53 AM6/8/17
49 degrees yesterday morning in Valley Forge, PA.

50 this morning in Holly Springs, NC.

xyzzy

Jun 8, 2017, 9:34:39 AM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 8:30:53 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> 49 degrees yesterday morning in Valley Forge, PA.
>
> 50 this morning in Holly Springs, NC.

Slept with windows open. It was nice.

Only got down to 56 at my place though.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 8, 2017, 9:58:22 AM6/8/17
I'm headed outside to get some rays...

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 10:47:48 AM6/8/17
I live in an interesting spot. It's usually two degrees cooler in my back yard than the road .5 mile away.

And the back yard is the south facing side of the house.

I suspect it's the trees and pond beyond the yard. Not sure if it had anything with me being halfway down a hill.