Too soon?

xyzzy

Jun 14, 2017, 4:45:05 PM6/14/17
Coach: "practice never killed anyone!"
Players: ummm....

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 14, 2017, 4:55:11 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:45:05 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Coach: "practice never killed anyone!"
> Players: ummm....

tmml ruefully

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 5:19:30 PM6/14/17
Little Leaguers everywhere are ready for Saturday.

(Who am I fooling? The modern obsession with sports means they're practicing right now. )

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 8:19:14 PM6/14/17
Me too.

Mike (Sorry, Coach)

JGibson

Jun 15, 2017, 9:33:38 AM6/15/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 5:19:30 PM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Little Leaguers everywhere are ready for Saturday.
>
> (Who am I fooling? The modern obsession with sports means they're practicing right now. )

I thought xyzzy was talking about the Kent State player.