ACC defenses

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2015, 1:47:51 PM12/31/15
have been rather offensive so far.

Only Miami has been able to hold their opponent under....40

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2015, 1:51:20 PM12/31/15
On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 12:47:51 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> have been rather offensive so far.
>
> Only Miami has been able to hold their opponent under....40

Aw crap - forgotted Louisville is part of the ACC now - okay, so Miami and Louisville...

xyzzy

Dec 31, 2015, 1:58:08 PM12/31/15
The ACC...it's WACtastic!

Marty McMahone

Dec 31, 2015, 1:59:04 PM12/31/15
Yeah, but Louisville got to play a team without an offense

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2015, 2:00:55 PM12/31/15
On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 12:58:08 PM UTC-6, xyzzy wrote:
> The ACC...it's WACtastic!

I'm still struggling to grasp Baylor running for over 600 yards

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2015, 2:03:16 PM12/31/15
Didn't seem to hurt Baylor, losing two qbs....just sayin'

xyzzy

Dec 31, 2015, 2:05:45 PM12/31/15
Or VT giving up 52 points while scoring 55. Yet the defensive staff is being retained and the offensive staff is being let go.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2015, 2:07:34 PM12/31/15
On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-6, xyzzy wrote:
> Or VT giving up 52 points while scoring 55. Yet the defensive staff is being retained and the offensive staff is being let go.

Bud has nudes

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 2:12:50 PM12/31/15
...with geauxts