CNN Investigative Unit (Special Enforcement Branch)

CtrlAltDel

Jul 8, 2017, 8:44:50 PM7/8/17
HOLY HELL!!! I've heard they even have their own uniforms and have
applied for gun licenses to interrogate and intimidate Trumpies with. Is
this real? No, no, this can't be real.

Ken Olson

Jul 8, 2017, 10:43:33 PM7/8/17
darkstar can bring them with him when he visits me. I'd still bet on me.

CtrlAltDel

Jul 9, 2017, 2:29:24 AM7/9/17
CNN needs their license pulled. Politically militant groups can't have
free run of the airwaves.

xyzzy

Jul 10, 2017, 10:16:59 AM7/10/17
Are you really so stupid that you think a cable-only channel is "licensed" on "airwaves"?

Wake,up, 1990 is calling you.

CtrlAltDel

Jul 10, 2017, 10:56:34 PM7/10/17
XY, you seem upset buddy. I'm not all that familiar with cable licenses
and airwaves, sorry about that. How have you been doing lately; is
everything okay?

Anyway, CNN is now militarizing their news division and they will be
wearing uniforms and we all know, for a fact, that they no longer print
truthful articles.

Their sole purpose is now relegated to ending the presidency of Big
Donny. What do you think of the retooling of their office space and the
reworking of their personnel to focus only on creating fake stories about
Trump? Isn't that bizarre?

RoddyMcCorley

Jul 10, 2017, 11:41:02 PM7/10/17
Yes, he is that stupid. Hate blinds people and makes them do and say
really stupid things.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

CtrlAltDel

Jul 11, 2017, 12:10:26 AM7/11/17
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 23:41:01 -0400, RoddyMcCorley wrote:

> On 7/10/2017 10:16 AM, xyzzy wrote:

>>> CNN needs their license pulled. Politically militant groups can't have
>>> free run of the airwaves.
>>
>> Are you really so stupid that you think a cable-only channel is
>> "licensed" on "airwaves"?
>>
>> Wake,up, 1990 is calling you.
>>

> Yes, he is that stupid. Hate blinds people and makes them do and say
> really stupid things.

Roddy, you and XY are coming off as rude, nasty, and as being a couple of
assholes for really no reason. Are the two of you actually so loyal to
CNN, of all news orgs, so as to be insulted to a point where you both
strike out in anger?

What is happening? Why such animosity and bitterness?