WHTMG?

xyzzy

Jun 30, 2017, 12:09:54 PM6/30/17

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 30, 2017, 12:40:52 PM6/30/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:09:50 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The problem with many laws is they replace individual responsibility.

One size fits all is reducing to the LCD that liberals favor.

If I die because I refuse to wear a seat belt in town it's my fault.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2017, 2:07:05 PM6/30/17
I thought MS had a seatbelt law. I guess I always wore one, except when I rode in the back of the truck.

The left lane won't get enforced. Pretty irritating. We'll spend $2B on adding road capacity, but we won't ticket folks for riding in the center and left lanes or tailgating.

Richard OKeefe

Jul 1, 2017, 6:32:33 AM7/1/17
On 6/30/2017 12:09 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> See the third new law in this article.
>
> http://www.wtok.com/content/news/New-driving-laws-to-take-effect-in-Mississippi-431610243.html

When I lived in Silicon Valley in the 1980s I used to drive pickup truck
loads of my daughter's friends to and from HS football games, often on
280 or the 101. It was also easy to buy and shoot guns.

Dick OKeefe

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 1, 2017, 9:03:05 AM7/1/17
On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 06:32:21 -0400, Richard OKeefe <rbok...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On 6/30/2017 12:09 PM, xyzzy wrote:
>> See the third new law in this article.
>>
>> http://www.wtok.com/content/news/New-driving-laws-to-take-effect-in-Mississippi-431610243.html
>>
>When I lived in Silicon Valley in the 1980s

Isn't that the place between 2 breast augmentations?

Some dued

Jul 1, 2017, 9:04:47 AM7/1/17
I like how they start the fine out at $25 to keep anger to a minimum. Check back in 10 years and that'll be up to about 250.