CNN goes after Trump's Twitter

CtrlAltDel

Jul 2, 2017, 12:19:50 PM7/2/17
account and is heavily petitioning, begging, pleading, getting
congressmen to contact Twitter, etc... to have Trump's Twitter account
eliminated for trying to get reporters murdered.

Trump tweeted a video of him body slamming CNN's logo and now everyone,
according to CNN, is trying to kill reporters and they are scared and he
violated Twitter's TOS.

No word yet on if they consider their sponsorship, promotion, and
celebration of the murder of Trump every night in a play. Also, no
indication if they consider their programming of the Scalise shooter to
be a violent act or not.

CtrlAltDel

Jul 2, 2017, 1:01:11 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:19:44 +0000, CtrlAltDel wrote:

> No word yet on if they consider their sponsorship, promotion, and
> celebration of the murder of Trump every night in a play to be
promoting violence.

Ken Olson

Jul 2, 2017, 3:49:47 PM7/2/17
CNN is a bunch of whiny bioteches.

Michael Press

Jul 2, 2017, 5:47:38 PM7/2/17
In article <ojbihm$19m$2...@dont-email.me>,
What does biotech have to do with it?
Are you saying CNN is populated with
genetically modified organisms? I agree.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jul 2, 2017, 6:06:26 PM7/2/17
That is a representation of how the residents of Detroit pronounce "bitch".

Michael Press

Jul 2, 2017, 7:46:07 PM7/2/17
In article <ojbqhr$udi$1...@dont-email.me>,
oh. nevermind.