Deer LinkedIn

JGibson

Jun 26, 2017, 1:26:18 PM6/26/17
I'm pretty sure I don't want a job in "Quality Assurenace" although maybe that spelling shows why they need somebody.

xyzzy

Jun 26, 2017, 1:57:00 PM6/26/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 1:26:18 PM UTC-4, JGibson wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I don't want a job in "Quality Assurenace" although maybe that spelling shows why they need somebody.

Emberressing!

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 26, 2017, 1:57:33 PM6/26/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, JGibson wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I don't want a job in "Quality Assurenace" although maybe that spelling shows why they need somebody.

tmml

Michael Press

Jun 26, 2017, 2:18:36 PM6/26/17
In article <877ea5fd-c8bc-44aa...@googlegroups.com>,
JGibson <james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I don't want a job in "Quality Assurenace" although maybe that spelling shows why they need somebody.

I would take the job if it comes with authority.

--
Michael Press

GrtArtiste

Jun 26, 2017, 2:46:33 PM6/26/17
On 6/26/2017 1:26 PM, JGibson wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I don't want a job in "Quality Assurenace" although maybe that spelling shows why they need somebody.

I'm sure you know what a "tendon" is.

I rec'd a message today from a customer at his car dealership who
complained that the "tendon" didn't wait on him immediately. Go figure.

GrtArtiste

JGibson

Jun 26, 2017, 2:53:29 PM6/26/17
It's not quite as good as the Redskins in the state of Washington, though.

Ken Olson

Jun 26, 2017, 2:56:51 PM6/26/17
Prisoners called grievances "agreements".