Riddle me this.

Michael Press

Jun 8, 2017, 5:43:50 PM6/8/17
Riddle me this. People most resolute in opposition to Presdident
Trump also oppose his regular use of Twitter?

--
Michael Press

xyzzy

Jun 8, 2017, 6:40:26 PM6/8/17
No. His use of Twitter is a gold mine for us. We are completely supportive of it.

People who support Trump are the ones who oppose his use of Twitter. Well, the smrat ones at least.

wolfie

Jun 8, 2017, 7:06:42 PM6/8/17

"xyzzy" wrote

> People who support Trump are the ones who oppose his
> use of Twitter. Well, the smrat ones at least.

And unicorns. And Bigfoot. And Yeti, but they're under
Chinese rule and can't vote unless the Russians let them.

urinalcakes

Jun 8, 2017, 7:08:48 PM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 6:40:26 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> No. His use of Twitter is a gold mine for us. We are completely supportive of it.
>
> People who support Trump are the ones who oppose his use of Twitter. Well, the smrat ones at least.

Which one is the smart one?

Michael Press

Jun 8, 2017, 7:52:24 PM6/8/17
In article <26d2bd21-b2f2-4baf...@googlegroups.com>,
xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No. His use of Twitter is a gold mine for us. We are completely supportive of it.
>
> People who support Trump are the ones who oppose his use of Twitter. Well, the smrat ones at least.

Okay. Big business news covers it heavily. Is that good or bad?
I am neutral. It is entertainment.

--
Michael Press

Futbol Phan

Jun 8, 2017, 8:05:51 PM6/8/17
Only if you find the US losing the respect of the rest of the world to be entertaining.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 8, 2017, 8:24:32 PM6/8/17
On 6/8/2017 5:43 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> Riddle me this. People most resolute in opposition to Presdident
> Trump also oppose his regular use of Twitter?

Cause he brings up the contents of my stomach.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 8, 2017, 8:26:02 PM6/8/17
No, it is a disgrace to America when he shows his ignorance.

Ken Olson

Jun 8, 2017, 9:40:20 PM6/8/17
You mean like the last 8 years?

Ken Olson

Jun 8, 2017, 9:46:02 PM6/8/17
On 6/8/2017 8:26 PM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 6/8/2017 7:52 PM, Michael Press wrote:
>> In article <26d2bd21-b2f2-4baf...@googlegroups.com>,
>> xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> No. His use of Twitter is a gold mine for us. We are completely
>>> supportive of it.
>>>
>>> People who support Trump are the ones who oppose his use of Twitter.
>>> Well, the smrat ones at least.
>>
>> Okay. Big business news covers it heavily. Is that good or bad?
>> I am neutral. It is entertainment.
>>

> No, it is a disgrace to America when he shows his ignorance.

Was it a disgrace when Obama showed his?

Michael Press

Jun 9, 2017, 12:26:30 AM6/9/17
In article <3e6789b2-a4a5-45b5...@googlegroups.com>,
Disrespect projecting are you.

--
Michael Press

Futbol Phan

Jun 9, 2017, 12:27:54 AM6/9/17
If you can resist what I'm sure is an overwhelming desire to scream FAKE NEWSSSSSS! and recoil at actual, you know, data, check out the dozens of polls that have been conducted internationally that show that across continents the US's status in the world has slipped drastically under Trump's "leadership". Then find me even one (outside of Russia) that shows that we are viewed more favorably with Dolt 45 at the wheel.

Here's a global poll just conducted by Wharton and USN&W:

"Among the 21,000 surveyed, 75% said they lost some respect for U.S. leadership after the 2016 presidential election."

While you're at it, here's something else you can try to discredit:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/28/barack-obama/mostly-true-obama-says-world-opinion-us-better-now/

Ken Olson

Jun 9, 2017, 12:37:30 AM6/9/17
I'm not talking about what they think of us. Respect is entirely
different. It isn't a popularity contest.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 9, 2017, 7:14:06 AM6/9/17
On 2017-06-09, Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 8:40:20 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:

>> > Only if you find the US losing the respect of the rest of the world to be entertaining.
>> >

>> You mean like the last 8 years?
>
> If you can resist what I'm sure is an overwhelming desire to scream
> FAKE NEWSSSSSS! and recoil at actual, you know, data, check out the
> dozens of polls that have been conducted internationally that show
> that across continents the US's status in the world has slipped
> drastically under Trump's "leadership".

I don't know why we want the good opinion of our competitors in
the global economy. It's not like the "good opinion of Obama" got
us anything.

The rest of the world is, alas, both admiring and envious of the
United States. Perhaps you think everyone admires the Patriots, or
admired the New York Yankees back when they dominated. The fans of
those teams don't give a rats ass whether they are liked -- they want
to be respected.

--
The problem with Internet quotations is that many of them
are not genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 8:17:13 AM6/9/17
That would make sense, con, if y'all weren't working so hard to turn us into the Detroit Lions.

Hey, it's an outside the box solution to the "immigration problem", right?

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 9, 2017, 9:21:32 AM6/9/17
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 15:40:22 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>People who support Trump are the ones who oppose his use of Twitter. Well, the smrat ones at least.

Trump needs to be advised never to hand a loaded gun to the person who
would kill you.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 9, 2017, 9:28:39 AM6/9/17
An 800# gorilla doesn't care what all the little gorillas think - and
you are microscopic.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 9, 2017, 9:33:00 AM6/9/17
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 20:26:12 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 6/8/2017 7:52 PM, Michael Press wrote:
>> In article <26d2bd21-b2f2-4baf...@googlegroups.com>,
>> xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> No. His use of Twitter is a gold mine for us. We are completely supportive of it.
>>>
>>> People who support Trump are the ones who oppose his use of Twitter. Well, the smrat ones at least.
>>
>> Okay. Big business news covers it heavily. Is that good or bad?
>> I am neutral. It is entertainment.
>>

>No, it is a disgrace to America when he shows his ignorance.

Why have you waited more than 8 years to fix grace?