the demand for bama football....

michael anderson

Jul 3, 2017, 5:12:11 PM7/3/17

continues to soar to even higher heights....

average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700 dollars....

Ken Olson

Jul 3, 2017, 5:38:08 PM7/3/17
On 7/3/2017 5:12 PM, michael anderson wrote:

> continues to soar to even higher heights....
>
> average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700 dollars....

Damn, there's a lot of meth being cooked to pay for all that! ;)

wolfie

Jul 3, 2017, 6:33:59 PM7/3/17

"michael anderson" wrote

> continues to soar to even higher heights....

> average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700
> dollars....

Stubhub, Bama vs Fresno State - $34.
Stubhub, Fresno State vs Incarnate Word - $29

Looks like Bama is worth $5 to me. Wow.

Not to mention parking tickets for the Fresno State
game cost more than actually watching Bama play. LOL.

michael anderson

Jul 3, 2017, 6:47:49 PM7/3/17
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:33:59 PM UTC-5, wolfie wrote:
> "michael anderson" wrote
>
> > continues to soar to even higher heights....
>
> > average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700
> > dollars....
>
> Stubhub, Bama vs Fresno State - $34.
> Stubhub, Fresno State vs Incarnate Word - $29
>
> Looks like Bama is worth $5 to me. Wow.

looks like you don't know what you are talking about and make another irrelevant and stupid point as usual.

If you really wanted to use this line of thinking, pick a real oppponent(say FSU vs a Vatech type ACC team), then subtract whatevever those tickets are(80 bucks?) from the 700 to get a true value.

wolfie

Jul 3, 2017, 8:44:03 PM7/3/17
"michael anderson" wrote
> wolfie wrote:
> "michael anderson" wrote
>
>> > continues to soar to even higher heights....
>
>> Stubhub, Bama vs Fresno State - $34.
>> Stubhub, Fresno State vs Incarnate Word - $29

> looks like you don't know what you are talking about

What I'm talking about is a ticket for a Bama home
football game against a cupcake is $34. A ticket for
a Fresno State home football game against a cupcake
is $29. That's true; look on Stubhub yourself.

You're the one saying that's meaningful, the 'demand
for bama football soaring' and all.

irishra...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 8:55:26 PM7/3/17
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:12:11 PM UTC-4, michael anderson wrote:
> continues to soar to even higher heights....
>
> average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700 dollars....

So that's what's behind the price jump in used pick-up trucks!

Irish Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 4, 2017, 9:28:33 AM7/4/17
On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:12:08 -0700 (PDT), michael anderson
<miande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>continues to soar to even higher heights....

It did under Wallace Wade, Frank Thomas, Bear, Gene Stallings and
Saban.

But that's like 5 Dolly Partons lying on the beach with four
flat-chested women between them.

Some days you can't see the Grand Tetons and some days you can. Bama's
last game was a loss.

Roll Tide anyhow.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

dnrapp

Jul 5, 2017, 8:22:33 PM7/5/17
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 2:12:11 PM UTC-7, michael anderson wrote:
> continues to soar to even higher heights....
>
> average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700 dollars....

"secondary market" = ticket brokers who know that bama fans are stupid enough to spend that amount of money on a football game ticket.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 6, 2017, 6:39:34 AM7/6/17
On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:22:29 -0700 (PDT), dnrapp <dnr...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 2:12:11 PM UTC-7, michael anderson wrote:
>> continues to soar to even higher heights....
>>
>> average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700 dollars....
>
>"secondary market" = ticket brokers who know that bama fans are stupid enough

...or can afford it.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2017, 8:27:02 AM7/6/17
...remains static at my house.

dnrapp

Jul 6, 2017, 8:58:31 AM7/6/17
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 3:39:34 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:22:29 -0700 (PDT), dnrapp <dnr...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 2:12:11 PM UTC-7, michael anderson wrote:
> >> continues to soar to even higher heights....
> >>
> >> average secondary market ticket price for opener is now over 700 dollars....
> >
> >"secondary market" = ticket brokers who know that bama fans are stupid enough
>
> ...or can afford it.
>
> Hugh

Fans of a lot of teams can afford it, most are smart enough to not pay it.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 6, 2017, 2:41:50 PM7/6/17
On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 05:58:27 -0700 (PDT), dnrapp <dnr...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 3:39:34 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:22:29 -0700 (PDT), dnrapp <dnr...@aol.com>
>> wrote:

>> >"secondary market" = ticket brokers who know that bama fans are stupid enough
>>
>> ...or can afford it.
>>
>> Hugh
>>

>Fans of a lot of teams can afford it, most are smart enough to not pay it.

I am a bama fan and I can afford $700 for a ticket. Maybe the reason I
can is because I was smart.