Bernie Talks With a Canadian Doctor

Ken Olson

Jan 30, 2019, 6:22:22 PM1/30/19

unclejr

Jan 30, 2019, 8:03:39 PM1/30/19
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 5:22:22 PM UTC-6, Ken Olson wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQP7XvxQpRU

I take it that you didn't make it to the 1:40 mark until the end of the video.

Ken Olson

Jan 30, 2019, 8:49:56 PM1/30/19
I take it you didn't get the point.

Tom Enright

Jan 30, 2019, 10:54:21 PM1/30/19
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:22:22 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQP7XvxQpRU

Canadian doctors? Did all the commie doctors end-up in Canuckistan?

-TE

unclejr

Jan 30, 2019, 11:17:37 PM1/30/19
Enlighten me.

walstib77

Jan 31, 2019, 10:00:08 AM1/31/19

Ken Olson

Jan 31, 2019, 12:09:37 PM1/31/19
You're a rsfcking genius. How could a lowly prole like me ever
enlighten you?

unclejr

Jan 31, 2019, 12:24:56 PM1/31/19
1. I never claimed I was a genius.
2. I never claimed that you were lowly.

Try again.

Ken Olson

Jan 31, 2019, 12:37:31 PM1/31/19
The point is the waiting times. Up to a year to get a knee replacement
or other "non-essential" surgeries? Rsfck that. I had a knee
replacement and 2 carpal tunnel surgeries last year and they were all
done within 2 weeks of the decision to do them.

Tom Enright

Jan 31, 2019, 12:41:59 PM1/31/19
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:00:08 AM UTC-5, walstib77 wrote:

> http://fortune.com/2019/01/14/rand-paul-surgery-canada/

"Sen. Rand Paul Is Having Surgery in Canada, Where Healthcare
Is Publicly Funded"

...and?

Healthcare in the US is 'publicly funded as well.' I'm not sure of
the point the author is trying to make. Rand Paul went to the best
available doctor for his surgery? Why is that news?

-TE

“It just beggars belief that the same liberals who fret about ‘micro-aggressions’ for 20-somethings were able to see 16-year-olds absorbing the worst racist garbage from religious bigots… and then express the desire to punch the kids in the face. How did this grotesque inversion of the truth become the central narrative for what seemed to be the entire class of elite journalists on Twitter?”

unclejr

Jan 31, 2019, 1:39:10 PM1/31/19
I'm sure knee-replacement surgery has its strata too -- from "needs immediately due to excruciating pain" to "the natural knee joint is a mild discomfort" and then everything in between.

Ken Olson

Jan 31, 2019, 1:51:59 PM1/31/19
My insurance wouldn't cover my knee until we jumped through a few hoops
with other treatments, so mild discomfort wouldn't get it here. In
retrospect, the knee took 3 weeks.

Ken Olson

Jan 31, 2019, 2:07:29 PM1/31/19
Here's an anecdotal. One of the nurses where I worked met a Canadian on
vacation in Florida. The Canadian lived in Nova Scotia. When she
needed a hip replacement she was told that it was available to her in
British Columbia. No provision for her husband being thousands of miles
away. This was about 20 years ago, so maybe they've fixed it. Hip
replacement was a lot bigger deal that long ago, too.

tim.vanwa...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 4:09:44 PM1/31/19
Ken, how long between when the Dr decided you needed
It, and the OK by the insurance company, ie how long did all the hoop jumping take?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jan 31, 2019, 4:46:59 PM1/31/19
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:07:25 -0500, Ken Olson
<kol...@freedomnet.org.spam> wrote:

>Hip replacement was a lot bigger deal that long ago, too.

Hip replacement surgery caused my mother's death 31 Mar 1977.

Hugh

RoddyMcCorley

Jan 31, 2019, 8:55:09 PM1/31/19
On 1/31/2019 10:00 AM, walstib77 wrote:
> http://fortune.com/2019/01/14/rand-paul-surgery-canada/

Probably out-of-network.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Tom Enright

Jan 31, 2019, 9:08:40 PM1/31/19
Whatever. Can we talk about my colonoscopy now?

-TE

Ken Olson

Feb 1, 2019, 1:06:06 AM2/1/19
On 1/31/2019 4:09 PM, tim.vanwa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken, how long between when the Dr decided you needed
> It, and the OK by the insurance company, ie how long did all the hoop jumping take?

Wrists, 2 weeks. Knee, 3 weeks.

Ken Olson

Feb 1, 2019, 1:07:22 AM2/1/19
Condolences.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 1, 2019, 7:23:44 AM2/1/19
On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 01:07:23 -0500, Ken Olson
<kol...@freedomnet.org.spam> wrote:

>On 1/31/2019 4:46 PM, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:07:25 -0500, Ken Olson
>> <kol...@freedomnet.org.spam> wrote:
>>
>>> Hip replacement was a lot bigger deal that long ago, too.
>>
>> Hip replacement surgery caused my mother's death 31 Mar 1977.
>>
>> Hugh
>>

>Condolences.

Thankee. Rumors are going around that none of us will get out of this
world alive.

Hugh

walstib77

Feb 5, 2019, 8:16:09 AM2/5/19
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 12:41:59 PM UTC-5, Tom Enright wrote:
> On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:00:08 AM UTC-5, walstib77 wrote:
>
> > http://fortune.com/2019/01/14/rand-paul-surgery-canada/
>
> "Sen. Rand Paul Is Having Surgery in Canada, Where Healthcare
> Is Publicly Funded"
>
> ...and?
>
> Healthcare in the US is 'publicly funded as well.' I'm not sure of
> the point the author is trying to make. Rand Paul went to the best
> available doctor for his surgery? Why is that news?

But... but... WE have the best healthcare...! It's because of CAPEETUHLEEZZZUM

jim brown

Feb 5, 2019, 8:33:54 AM2/5/19
I was supposed to have my first one done this morning, but I have a cough I haven't been able to shake, so yesterday we postponed it a couple weeks. I hope to post video of the procedure right here on this here page when completed.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2019, 9:38:13 AM2/5/19
Rand Paul went to a private hospital in Canada.

Ain’t freedom great?!!!!

Paul, a capitalist, was allowed to spend HIS money wherever he chose.

Ain’t freedom great?!!!!