Gloria Allred

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 8:18:09 AM6/7/17
Just walked through the hotel lobby.

Cosby trial?

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 7, 2017, 8:29:31 AM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 7:18:09 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Just walked through the hotel lobby.
>
> Cosby trial?

Is Madame Tussaud's nearby?

xyzzy

Jun 7, 2017, 9:07:52 AM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8:18:09 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Just walked through the hotel lobby.
>
> Cosby trial?

How did you recognize her? I know I sure wouldn't.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 7, 2017, 9:09:27 AM6/7/17
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Evelyn West and her Tresure Chest - Boston 1955.

She was by herself and there was barely enough room in the elevator
for me.

Hugh

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 2:27:01 PM6/7/17
Five hundred lawyer women walk through, colleague says, "Gloria Allred".

Richard OKeefe

Jun 8, 2017, 6:57:23 AM6/8/17
On 6/7/2017 8:18 AM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Just walked through the hotel lobby.
>
> Cosby trial?

Affirmative.

She represents some women who are going to after him. She was kicked out
of the courtroom yesterday because her phone rang.

Dick Okeefe

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 8:33:05 AM6/8/17
Read in the paper that a former weatherman for CBS (in LA?) is suing her for fraud and/or malpractice because she was negotiating for a TV contract with CBS while representing him against CBS

xyzzy

Jun 8, 2017, 9:33:23 AM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 8:33:05 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Read in the paper that a former weatherman for CBS (in LA?) is suing her for fraud and/or malpractice because she was negotiating for a TV contract with CBS while representing him against CBS

She represented a man?

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 10:48:09 AM6/8/17
My very first thought.

Michael Press

Jun 8, 2017, 2:39:53 PM6/8/17
In article <8c0d088c-282d-4e15...@googlegroups.com>,
Men pay better.

--
Michael Press

Richard OKeefe

Jun 9, 2017, 8:25:46 AM6/9/17
I found that out 60 years ago when I caddied. F'n women didn't tip or
spring for an orange drink at the turn.

Dick OKeefe