The incredible shrinking Kellogg.

Michael Press

Jun 13, 2017, 11:29:09 PM6/13/17

<http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/12/reports-kellogg-cutting-far-jobs-originally-claimed/>

This will not be the last commercial enterprise
suffering from going full political.

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 3:48:28 AM6/14/17
Yeah, I always suspected Rice Krispies were a left wing false flag operation.

Ken Olson

Jun 14, 2017, 5:10:10 AM6/14/17
On 6/14/2017 3:48 AM, plai...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yeah, I always suspected Rice Krispies were a left wing false flag operation.

Gay drug mules.

xyzzy

Jun 14, 2017, 10:00:38 AM6/14/17
So when companies cut jobs during the Obama administration it was due to his lousy policies. When companies cut jobs during the Trump administration, it's what they deserved for not lining up with you politically.

Sound about right?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 14, 2017, 10:10:49 AM6/14/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:00:32 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Good, laddie. Tomorrow's lesson will be about Barrack Hussein
Obnoxious.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Jun 14, 2017, 11:17:40 AM6/14/17
In article <4cd7d76a-8165-4f04...@googlegroups.com>,
You do not know me.

--
Michael Press

JGibson

Jun 14, 2017, 12:30:55 PM6/14/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 11:29:09 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
I thought the millennials were killing cereal.

Michael Press

Jun 14, 2017, 5:06:47 PM6/14/17
In article <0f364fc2-715f-4a13...@googlegroups.com>,
Yet it keeps popping up again.