Salon makes big announcement

Michael Press

Jun 28, 2017, 12:04:30 AM6/28/17
Okay, what's wrong with this picture?

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel

Jun 28, 2017, 1:28:21 AM6/28/17
No calls for death, no encouragement to murder the president, no calling
him a piece of sweaty, fly covered shit or showing him with a knife in
his heart or a rope around his neck? They are trying the best they can,
let's not insult them as they are akin to cult members.

Michael Press

Jun 28, 2017, 3:49:53 AM6/28/17
In article <oivepj$1cm9$7...@gioia.aioe.org>,
Sure let's insult them. They made a big deal announcement that is
all about President Trump saying that for one day they will not
mention President Trump. I've seen junkies go without for longer
than that.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 28, 2017, 8:20:01 AM6/28/17
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:04:24 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Okay, what's wrong with this picture?
>
>| News outlet Salon declared Tuesday as a “Trump-Free” day,
>| refusing to publish his name or picture in its publication
>| throughout the day.

That's probably a good thing.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Jun 28, 2017, 3:48:45 PM6/28/17
In article <59539e2f....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:04:24 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Okay, what's wrong with this picture?
> >
> >| News outlet Salon declared Tuesday as a ╲Trump-Free╡ day,
> >| refusing to publish his name or picture in its publication
> >| throughout the day.
>
> That's probably a good thing.

I would not ridicule them if they made it a fortnight.

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2017, 3:53:01 PM6/28/17
TRUMP

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 29, 2017, 8:21:08 AM6/29/17
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:48:39 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>In article <59539e2f....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:04:24 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Okay, what's wrong with this picture?

>> That's probably a good thing.
>
>I would not ridicule them if they made it a fortnight.
>
>--
>Michael Press

I agree that it is difficult to find something not to ridicule
nowadays.