I am following the covfefe fad.

Michael Press

Jun 5, 2017, 7:35:59 PM6/5/17

Ken Olson

Jun 5, 2017, 9:47:09 PM6/5/17
I don't want a plate that's that easy to read. ;)

xyzzy

Jun 6, 2017, 11:05:27 AM6/6/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 7:35:59 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:

> Best Twitter response.
> <http://blog.dilbert.com/post/161280001386/covfefe>

More proof of my theory that if Trump took a dump on his desk ($1 to Anderson Cooper), Scott Adams would write a blog entry saying that proves he's a great persuader.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 6, 2017, 11:45:31 AM6/6/17
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 08:05:24 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:
By virtue of the free speech provision in the C. Trump is allowed to
express his opinion of liberals, and other losers, in that manner.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 6, 2017, 12:36:33 PM6/6/17
Is Adams wrong tho?

wolfie

Jun 6, 2017, 6:18:29 PM6/6/17
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" wrote

> Is Adams wrong tho?

Yes. "The country needed a laugh. Trump saw
the opportunity created by the typo and wrote it
into the script." Trump using himself as the butt
of a joke isn't believable to anyone paying attention
to any part of his decades of public life.

xyzzy

Jun 7, 2017, 9:18:47 AM6/7/17
This.