Calories In, Calories Out

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 5:56:43 PM7/2/17
Has never been a good health mantra.

http://www.sciencealert.com/why-the-calorie-is-broken

Michael Press

Jul 2, 2017, 7:24:52 PM7/2/17
In article <9ab86980-6ce6-4c3b...@googlegroups.com>,
A good survey article is a boon to all mankind. Much food for
thought. For somebody struggling with food and weight it might
seem like too much information and the scientific cure too far
off. Consider it rather to be unalloyed good news. We each know
enough to improve the situation. I recommend two things.

Pause and look at your food before picking up the fork.

Never feel deprived. Have some eats that make you happy.

--
Michael Press