Ole Miss

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2014, 2:11:58 PM12/31/14
Are they really playing that poorly?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 2:31:33 PM12/31/14
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:11:56 -0800 (PST), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Are they really playing that poorly?

TCU is making a statement.

Hugh

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 31, 2014, 2:31:35 PM12/31/14
In article <3b93098a-9207-4ae5...@googlegroups.com>,
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are they really playing that poorly?

People say I'm negative, but I can't be as negative as their rushing
yardage. However, that's also due to the NCAA treating sack yardage as
negative rushing yardage on QB's.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 31, 2014, 2:48:14 PM12/31/14
In article <tkettler-FF8F9E...@88-209-239-213.giganet.hu>,
"Thomas R. Kettler" <tket...@blownfuse.net> wrote:

> In article <3b93098a-9207-4ae5...@googlegroups.com>,
> "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Are they really playing that poorly?
>
> People say I'm negative, but I can't be as negative as their rushing
> yardage. However, that's also due to the NCAA treating sack yardage as
> negative rushing yardage on QB's.

TCU better stop get TD's after only one play. If they don't start making
long drives, their defense will be forced to stay out on the field, and
they'll lose in the most important stat - Time of Possession.

JGibson

Dec 31, 2014, 3:30:30 PM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:11:58 PM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> Are they really playing that poorly?

They lost to Arkansas 30-0 only two games ago. So, yes. My favorite play was the INT for the TD in the end zone.

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 31, 2014, 4:00:27 PM12/31/14
In article <45fbbc90-d8dd-4866...@googlegroups.com>,
Is there any truth to the rumor that for Bo Wallace, Bo is short for
Bogus?

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 31, 2014, 4:18:36 PM12/31/14
TCU Faulknered them UP!

mocki...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 4:49:43 PM12/31/14
Bo lost his mojo when he lost his locks.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2014, 4:51:46 PM12/31/14
The Soundbeating and the Fury

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 5:53:43 PM12/31/14
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:31:33 -0500, "Thomas R. Kettler"
<tket...@blownfuse.net> wrote:

>In article <3b93098a-9207-4ae5...@googlegroups.com>,
> "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Are they really playing that poorly?
>
>People say I'm negative,

I don't care what people say, your IQ is not a negative number. I
think the problem might be that your schools can't count higher than
ten.

>but I can't be as negative as their rushing
>yardage. However, that's also due to the NCAA treating sack yardage as
>negative rushing yardage on QB's.

I recommend two categories - forward rushing yardage and forward to
the rear rushing yardage.

Hugh