Nebraska

jim brown

Sep 29, 2018, 10:18:15 PM9/29/18
Big 12 defense
Big 10 offense

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Sep 29, 2018, 10:30:37 PM9/29/18
On Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 9:18:15 PM UTC-5, jim brown wrote:
> Big 12 defense
> Big 10 offense

Savage

dotsla...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2018, 11:06:33 PM9/29/18
+1. Tmml.

Cheers.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Sep 29, 2018, 11:17:46 PM9/29/18
Heh.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2018, 7:13:14 AM9/30/18
LOLOLOL

Theodore Heise

Sep 30, 2018, 9:49:02 AM9/30/18
Not totally wrong, though. Nebraska did have more offensive yards
and first downs than Purdue, but lots of penalties and stupid
mistakes did them in.

--
Ted Heise <the...@panix.com> West Lafayette, IN, USA

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Sep 30, 2018, 9:54:14 AM9/30/18
Badgerbadgerbadger gonna fistfistfist...

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Sep 30, 2018, 10:20:32 AM9/30/18
On 2018-09-30, Theodore Heise <the...@panix.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 19:30:34 -0700 (PDT),
> The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 9:18:15 PM UTC-5, jim brown wrote:
>> > Big 12 defense
>> > Big 10 offense
>>
>> Savage
>
> Not totally wrong, though. Nebraska did have more offensive yards
> and first downs than Purdue, but lots of penalties and stupid
> mistakes did them in.

I wonder what has happened to the suicide rate in Lincoln the
past couple of years....

--
Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second time you
make it. -- unknown

michael anderson

Sep 30, 2018, 10:26:55 AM9/30/18
On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 9:20:32 AM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2018-09-30, Theodore Heise <the...@panix.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 19:30:34 -0700 (PDT),
> > The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Savage
> >
> > Not totally wrong, though. Nebraska did have more offensive yards
> > and first downs than Purdue, but lots of penalties and stupid
> > mistakes did them in.
> >

> I wonder what has happened to the suicide rate in Lincoln the
> past couple of decades....

IFYPFY

I was saying this 15 years ago- nebraska is not currently in a 'down' period. They are Iowa. I guess from that perspective they are(since they are much worse than Iowa now), but Iowa is about their baseline going forward.

Ken Olson

Sep 30, 2018, 9:49:10 PM9/30/18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOeTelBKhfc

--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."

"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca

"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Sep 30, 2018, 10:07:35 PM9/30/18
On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 8:49:10 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 9/30/2018 9:54 AM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> >>
> >> Savage
> >
> > Badgerbadgerbadger gonna fistfistfist...
> >

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOeTelBKhfc

:-)